Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

If they violate a law, arrest them. I've got no problem with that.

If not, they are not terrorists, and there is quite a bit of daylight between people protesting within the limits of the law and terrorists.

This dog ain't gonna hunt....

Ain't no way around it, so let's not sugarcoat. These idiots are there to intimidate and terrorize. Hard Stop

27860720-8275171-A_militia_group_with_no_political_affiliation_stands_in_front_of-a-115_1588283688687.jpg

27855052-8275171-Protesters_tried_to_enter_the_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_-a-111_1588283688548.jpg
WRONG, Doc. These are PATRIOTS, something YOU'LL never be. Now go back to your Safe Space. Shoo!
Nope, Just Weak cowards running around with AR's.

See Real Patriots vs the MAGA Gun Nutters.

View attachment 330482
ISIS...real patriots? They kill for the following reasons:
1. You didn't follow their religious teachings...exactly.
2. You are considered a "non-Muslim."
3. You refuse to convert to their barbaric religious ideology.
4. If you're an infidel woman...you're raped, then killed.
5. If you're an infidel child or baby, you're killed.
Those are some odd "patriots" you identify with and thus the federal government should be monitoring you.

Wow!? LOL! - See the Christain, Catholic, and Judaism religions. They do and have done the same. During wars or not.

Try again.
Btw: #6 Many religions rape kids for sport and some for their religious approval.

Last edited:
When I consider infringements on my liberty, buying seeds just somehow doesn't make the list.
Oh really. You already have the seeds for edible crops, which are illegal for anyone else to possess, because of what you claim as "intellectual property."

Meanwhile guns are banned in Canada.
"You don't need an AR-15 to bring down a deer," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said at a news conference in Ottawa. "So, effective immediately, it is no longer permitted to buy, sell, transport, import or use military-grade assault weapons in this country."
We wouldn't really care that much, except the Canadian Mounties and other international and foreign law enforcement fuckers are already crossing the border to steal our weapons in America.

Yeah, that was inevitable. 22 people dead. First mass public shooting in Canada in 30 years. Good man, Trudeau. He's doing a good job for the Canadian people.
He is indeed. He's damn sure a better leader than whatever we have right now.
Maybe you should move up there.

What legitimate interest could government have in preventing people from growing their own food?
The governnment is not preventing people from growing their own food. The argument is specious, at best. There are ways of buying seeds and supplies but conservatives have to whine about having to think about that. Having to use their brain to come up with an "alternative solution" is so much harder than coming up with an "alternative fact".

What, then, is the purpose in this corrupt government denying people the ability to buy seeds and other essential gardening supplies, if not to insure that they cannot grow their own food? What legitimate reason could there possibly be for this?
You'll never get a straight answer out of that loon. Just more twisting and falsehoods.

Are ya skeered?

You gonna tell us they're not there to intimidate and terrorize so they aren't terrorists, but rather Amurca loving patriots Billy?

What frightens you? Be specific.

I avoid idiot protests such as that like I avoid C-19 Billy. So no, I'm not personally afraid of barrel stroking idiots.
But I can personally guarantee you that law enforcement and lawmakers who are on the scene are scared shitless -
And rightfully so.

If they are scared shitless, they shouldn't be there. Scared people make stupid mistakes.

Are ya skeered?

You gonna tell us they're not there to intimidate and terrorize so they aren't terrorists, but rather Amurca loving patriots Billy?

I avoid idiot protests such as that like I avoid C-19 Billy. So no, I'm not personally afraid of barrel stroking idiots.
But I can personally guarantee you that law enforcement and lawmakers who are on the scene are scared shitless -
And rightfully so.

If they are scared shitless, they shouldn't be there. Scared people make stupid mistakes.

It's their JOB to be there Billy. And gun toting idiots ALSO make mistakes. And if they weren't scared and it wasn't their goal to intimidate people - They'd have left their arsenals AT HOME.

What legitimate interest could government have in preventing people from growing their own food?
The governnment is not preventing people from growing their own food. The argument is specious, at best. There are ways of buying seeds and supplies but conservatives have to whine about having to think about that. Having to use their brain to come up with an "alternative solution" is so much harder than coming up with an "alternative fact".

What, then, is the purpose in this corrupt government denying people the ability to buy seeds and other essential gardening supplies, if not to insure that they cannot grow their own food? What legitimate reason could there possibly be for this?

THEY AREN'T BEING BLOCKED FROM BUYING ANY OF THESE THINGS. THEY CAN BUY SEEDS, AND SEEDLINGS ONLINE, AND THROUGH CATALOGUES. THEY CAN TRADE WITH THEIR NEIGHBOURS.

NO ONE IS BEING PREVENTED FROM BUYING ANYTHING. THEY'RE BEING PREVENTING FROM GOING TO STORES TO BUY THEM.

Ain't no way around it, so let's not sugarcoat. These idiots are there to intimidate and terrorize. Hard Stop

27860720-8275171-A_militia_group_with_no_political_affiliation_stands_in_front_of-a-115_1588283688687.jpg

27855052-8275171-Protesters_tried_to_enter_the_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_-a-111_1588283688548.jpg

The Michigan militia have always been terrorists. McVeigh and Nichols had contacts with them.

That is the Michigan legislatures fault, but they aren't terrorists, just assholes trying to intimidate. To me you have to cross a boundary line before you are a terrorist. The guy screaming in the face of the Michigans State Police should have already been warned to keep his distance. At the point where he is unmasked, screaming the that officer's face, he should have been tazed into submission and dragged off in cuffs to face a host of charges.
Those LEO's will see that guy sometime with peed pants and a big raspberry on his forehead.
Did not look it like to to me. Troopers showed amazing self restraint. They were under very strict orders, no doubt, and a credit to law enforcement in the situation.

Pretty dumb. I agree with them protesting. Don't understand why they need to bring their guns. If something occurred that necessitated that after peacefully protesting, then I could see why.
Lol, are you really that blind? They brought them for defense from the tyrant governor and her lapdog cops. Notice the cops didn't try to move against any of them. Wonder how that would have played out had the all been unarmed?

Are ya skeered?

And rightfully so.

It's their JOB to be there Billy. And gun toting idiots ALSO make mistakes. And if they weren't scared and it wasn't their goal to intimidate people - They'd have left their arsenals AT HOME.
butt, butt Hillary could show up!

Just ask yourself if you'd be just as pleased if your family were suddenly caught in a crossfire between the authorities and these fucking knuckle dragging, penis envying, low IQ idiots!
That's a pathetic straw man and you should know it though based on your crude rhetoric I doubt you care.

I could just as easily ask you how you would like it if suddenly police and National Guard troops were
patrolling neighborhoods not letting anyone leave their homes for any reason at all.
With dumbasses like those the guard may have to show up. Ever think?

I am shocked at how people react to these rights-barring measures.

A true freedom lover would IMMEDIATELY be suspicious of this type of government action. It may turn out to be legitimate government action, but this type of authoritative exercise should be questioned and scrutinized every single day.

This isn't questioning or scrutinizing, this is an armed assault on the duly elected governor, and against the majority wishes of the governed.

~~~~~~
But you have been in agreement with the more than three year failed assault on the duly elected president. I'd say there's a bit of hypocrisy here.

With dumbasses like those the guard may have to show up. Ever think?
That's ironic coming from you. Are you saying in your dumb thoughtless way the National Guard
would be called out to every neighborhood because of the sort of militia types at the Michigan
state house? Is that you fantasy?

That is the Michigan legislatures fault, but they aren't terrorists, just assholes trying to intimidate. To me you have to cross a boundary line before you are a terrorist. The guy screaming in the face of the Michigans State Police should have already been warned to keep his distance. At the point where he is unmasked, screaming the that officer's face, he should have been tazed into submission and dragged off in cuffs to face a host of charges.
Those LEO's will see that guy sometime with peed pants and a big raspberry on his forehead.
Did not look it like to to me. Troopers showed amazing self restraint. They were under very strict orders, no doubt, and a credit to law enforcement in the situation.
In the future, another time... get it?,

Are ya skeered?

And rightfully so.

As they are within their rights to carry their firearms, there is no reason to leave them at home.

Forum List

Back