Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

The US was a few weeks away in those days and not really important.

Kicked your limey asses though, didn't they. Now everyone kicks your asses.
You are pushing at an open door. I dont know anybody in the UK who bears a grudge or any resentment over this. You types seem to nurture it for some reason.
I am picking up from this thread that the rights and interests of a few hundred protestors outweigh those of a few million voters.
People in democracies are laughing at you. People who would like to live in a democracy are shaking their heads and wondering what the fuck is going on.
The police should not have to protect politicians from thugs whilst they do their jobs.

I'm assuming that you were referring to those armed protesters, when you used the word "thugs." The word "thug" is defined in the dictionary as "a violent person, especially a criminal."

Please show me where they did anything violent, criminal, or illegal.
They were thugs.

So were these "thugs" too?

BlackPantherpic.JPG

Black-Panthers-at-Ga-polling-places_840x480.jpg

Bobby-Seale-Huey-Newton-Black-Panther-Party.jpg
Every one of those guys were acting within their right and should not be debarred that right.

I will defend the black panthers' right to bear arms just like I will anyone else.

Actually I agree with you. I just used that as an example to point out IM2's disingenuousness and hypocrisy. I knew he was going to claim that the circumstances were different.

He's so predictable.

:auiqs.jpg:
If by "predictable" you mean "racist asshat" then I agree!

Yes. You stated it more eloquently than I did.

:laughing0301:

Right. The police let them have their little dress up soldier tea party.

You DO realize the bloodbath that would have resulted had the police tried anything rash...right?

Or tried anything at all.

These armed protests seem to have exploded after some incidents with armed protests resulted in victories. See the Bundy standoff in Nevada.

An armed mob was successfully intimidated law enforcement from doing their job. No charges on any of them.
Good.

Because this is the alternative;
1588375367243.png

Fuck that.

An armed mob was successfully intimidated law enforcement from doing their job.
Well, kinda. Unlike the armed hillbillies, the police care about public safety and Michigan's residents. They didn't want 50 dead hillbillies on the capitol steps.
I don't think you have the slightest idea about how gunfights actually happen, and I also think it makes you look really stupid when you post things like this that showcase that ignorance.

Well, kinda. Unlike the armed hillbillies, the police care about public safety and Michigan's residents. They didn't want 50 dead hillbillies on the capitol steps.
I don't think you have the slightest idea about how gunfights actually happen, and I also think it makes you look really stupid when you post things like this that showcase that ignorance.
Who cares what you think i know or don't know? Whine some more.

The fact is, the 20 armed hillbillies would be 20 dead hillbillies. And when these moron hillbillies start shooting, they probably end up shooting their unarmed cousin-uncles, too. It would be a tragedy.

There's more to this than some simple protests by citizens. The Michigan House of Representatives has made a commitment to sue the Governor for abusing her power, and they adjourned yesterday afternoon without taking up an extension of the state’s coronavirus state of emergency. This is setting the stage for a legal fight between Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the Republican-led legislature.

Michigan House adjourns without extending coronavirus state of emergency

The fact is, the 20 armed hillbillies would be 20 dead hillbillies. And when these moron hillbillies start shooting, they probably end up shooting their unarmed cousin-uncles, too. It would be a tragedy.
I'm embarrassed for you, what with you showing your ass like this.

You should be embarrassed for the hillbilly fairies playing dress up on the capitol steps.

Right. The police let them have their little dress up soldier tea party.

You DO realize the bloodbath that would have resulted had the police tried anything rash...right?

Or tried anything at all.

These armed protests seem to have exploded after some incidents with armed protests resulted in victories. See the Bundy standoff in Nevada.

An armed mob was successfully intimidated law enforcement from doing their job. No charges on any of them.
Good.

Because this is the alternative;
View attachment 330592

Fuck that.
I suspect he masturbates to that photo.

You should be embarrassed for the hillbilly fairies playing dress up on the capitol steps.

Do you live in the US? Because if so, I'm embarrassed to share space with someone who has so little respect or regard for the rights of others. People like that are trash, IMO.

I personally think that if you hit the streets with a rifle in your hands, there should be a lot of blood and bodies on the ground before you go home, but that's just me. I don't openly carry.
As an exercise of one's civil rights, I absolutely support open carry...... if a display of potential force can prevent me having to kill anyone else for the rest of my life, then I'm good with that.

Characterizing my post to another as a logical fallacy when, INDEED, a significant possibility exists when opposing factions confront each other with the stupidity quotient running high from the knuckle dragging, penis envying, low IQ idiots looking for sport and displays of daring do! Do study up some on fallacies though!

My crude rhetoric? What complaint do you have of my prose directly above, ya bloody wanker?
It's moronic and sophomoric just like your contention that at any moment the OK Corral shoot out
was likely to break out on the steps of the Michigan state house.

Why not stop all the b.s. for a moment and honestly ask yourself why citizens of Michigan feel like they have to show up at the state house, probably disobeying all sorts of Whitmer imperial edicts, with firearms to get the
governor's attention?

Founding fathers had to toss English tea into Boston harbor. Whitmer should be bright enough to think, hey, wait a minute! Why are these people so pissed off. But she isn't up to that.
It's moronic and sophomoric just like your contention that at any moment the OK Corral shoot out
So you stoop to lying and purposeful misrepresentation now...pitiful coward's dodge!

I never came even close to contending an, "OK Corral shoot out was likely to break out on the steps of the Michigan state house." I stand by what I wrote, your faulty and petty "interpretations" notwithstanding!
Why not stop all the b.s. for a moment and honestly ask yourself why citizens of Michigan feel like they have to show up at the state house, probably disobeying all sorts of Whitmer imperial edicts, with firearms to get the
governor's attention?
Funny me! 56 years ago I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. The odd thing is there was no expiration date on that oath! The point is that the thought of taking up arms against a State or the Federal government would require me to violate that oath. You obviously have conflicted loyalties given you side with the Michigander Thugs rather than the Rule of LAW! It must suck to live in your skin!

There are lawful means to resolve grievances, but the Michigan thugs of the far right parading around gun bound to their carcasses within the Michigan's Capitol grounds and building trying to intimidate only other than showing their far right colors.

This coming Monday, May 4th, is the 50th anniversary of the Kent State shooting. A NG Sgt. started the shooting but the reason/cause was never explained. That started the killing of 4 and wounding of 9 other students. There is an example of what irresponsible people with firearms are capable of!

Do you live in the US? Because if so, I'm embarrassed to share space with someone who has so little respect or regard for the rights of others.
What are you whining about now? I didn't suggest anything be done to your cousin uncles. I described what would have been the outcome if one of the extra chromosomers decided to fire his weapon at police.

Characterizing my post to another as a logical fallacy when, INDEED, a significant possibility exists when opposing factions confront each other with the stupidity quotient running high from the knuckle dragging, penis envying, low IQ idiots looking for sport and displays of daring do! Do study up some on fallacies though!

My crude rhetoric? What complaint do you have of my prose directly above, ya bloody wanker?

governor's attention?

Founding fathers had to toss English tea into Boston harbor. Whitmer should be bright enough to think, hey, wait a minute! Why are these people so pissed off. But she isn't up to that.
So you stoop to lying and purposeful misrepresentation now...pitiful coward's dodge!

I never came even close to contending an, "OK Corral shoot out was likely to break out on the steps of the Michigan state house." I stand by what I wrote, your faulty and petty "interpretations" notwithstanding!
governor's attention?
Funny me! 56 years ago I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. The odd thing is there was no expiration date on that oath! The point is that the thought of taking up arms against a State or the Federal government would require me to violate that oath. You obviously have conflicted loyalties given you side with the Michigander Thugs rather than the Rule of LAW! It must suck to live in your skin!

There are lawful means to resolve grievances

And when the authorities break their oaths and become playtime gods, turning on the people and refusing to resolve said grievances, what then?

governor's attention?

governor's attention?

There are lawful means to resolve grievances, but the Michigan thugs of the far right parading around gun bound to their carcasses within the Michigan's Capitol grounds and building trying to intimidate only other than showing their far right colors.

This coming Monday, May 4th, is the 50th anniversary of the Kent State shooting. A NG Sgt. started the shooting but the reason/cause was never explained. That started the killing of 4 and wounding of 9 other students. There is an example of what irresponsible people with firearms are capable of!
Funny how you only see the one thing yet not the other. Very telling.

Do you live in the US? Because if so, I'm embarrassed to share space with someone who has so little respect or regard for the rights of others.
What are you whining about now? I didn't suggest anything be done to your cousin uncles. I described what would have been the outcome if one of the extra chromosomers decided to fire his weapon at police.
As a general rule, cops tend to lose fights with aggressive attackers. They usually are only engaged by people who are attempting to escape from them. When killing the cops is the sole objective, they have a record of losing and usually dying.

Forum List

Back