Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

Nice retort, even though it's bull crap.. lol
Read the thread. Some of your philosophical comrades bitched at me for pointing out they changed the subject. Now you’re bitching at me because I went along with it.

You guys aren’t worth the hassle.

Biden wasn’t president. It wasn’t the government.

In fact, the emails Musk published confirmed the government didn’t direct them to do anything.

You guys are a non-stop fail bus.
Biden was running for a government job, so any wrongful action's by his handler's to garantee his obtaining of that government job, also spills over into the government job in which he now possesses because of said actions. The government should now be investigating Biden for his and his handler's action's that got him that government job.

the main problem is you shift shit around any way you have to in order to justify whatever it is you want.

entitled bullshit needs to end.
Entitlement is thinking you have a right to post on Twitter.

You really don’t have anything interesting to say.

It’s not a problem whatsoever. A candidate still isn’t the government.

This isn’t complicated.
He was a government official for 50 year's, and then he wanted the job to match his nick name "the big guy". lol

Biden was running for a government job, so any wrongful action's by his handler's to garantee his obtaining of that government job, also spills over into the government job in which he now possesses because of said actions. The government should now be investigating Biden for his and his handler's action's that got him that government job.
Senor Joe has never been anything but a product of
Government.Namely a Politician.A Career Pol.Whereby each passing day it becomes more and more definable as a Bad
Profession.Not even up there with being a foul mouth
stand-up Burlesque comic.At least they have to live by
the fate of The Hook.A device where a Comic gets dragged
off stage with a long hook for shouts from the audience to
Get The Bum off stage.
Biden doesn't know from that.He's a lollygaging career
gopher.And it shows.
So don''t buy any mores Biden Malarkay.

Legally, that’s a bunch of nonsense. There is no investigation because there is no way that could possibly be illegal.

Clearly that’s a different tenor. After all, COVID is a public health problem and misinformation about COVID likewise is a public health threat.

But the main problem you have is with the word “directing”. This has a meaning that you’re not ready to deal with. Directing means that Twitter was forced or coerced into doing it. There’s nothing that shows that’s the case. Twitter certainly gives no indications they had to be threatened to take down COVID misinformation. Twitter wanted nothing to do with it.
Well let Musk answer that one. Stay tuned.

Well let Musk answer that one. Stay tuned.
I have a problem with this “stay tuned” because you implicitly admit that you don’t have evidence of what you claim

But you sure as hell won’t stop acting like you do.

Senor Joe has never been anything but a product of
Government.Namely a Politician.A Career Pol.Whereby each passing day it becomes more and more definable as a Bad
Profession.Not even up there with being a foul mouth
stand-up Burlesque comic.At least they have to live by
the fate of The Hook.A device where a Comic gets dragged
off stage with a long hook for shouts from the audience to
Get The Bum off stage.
Biden doesn't know from that.He's a lollygaging career
gopher.And it shows.
So don''t buy any mores Biden Malarkay.
Whose buying Biden malarkey?

I have a problem with this “stay tuned” because you implicitly admit that you don’t have evidence of what you claim

But you sure as hell won’t stop acting like you do.
The investigation's are coming, so how simple can that be for you to understand ?

Denial is the first act that leads to defeat.

Stay tuned... January is coming.
Look how long it took for the Drat democrats to find
Pelosi's replacement.A provable New York brat and bully.
This Hakeem Jeffries.Imagine traversing in and around
Brooklyn with that first name.I wonder what the
Sweathogs of - Welcome Back Kotter - { TV series }
woulda thunk.The series filmed in Bensonhurst,Brooklyn.
Where having a smart mouth is a must.

The investigation's are coming, so how simple can that be for you to understand ?

Denial is the first act that leads to defeat.
Like I said, it’s not going to stop you guys from pretending you have the facts.

It never has before.

I’m getting Durham flashbacks.

Forum List

Back