🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim ban - blunt instrument

that's easy

it limits terrorism to the home grown variety only and stops the importation of Jihad by foreigners
But most of the recent atrocities have been done by European born nutters. This ban would not keep them out.
What are you blaberring now? This guy was a homegrown Islamic terrorist, who's parents came here from a Muslim country. So there goes the theory that they assimilate over time.
Well the evidence is that the vast majority do assimilate.
But back to the OP - trumps muslim ban would not have kept this dickhead out. Nor the Paris bombers , nor the Brussels bombers nor the 9/11 killers.

His muslim ban is a piece of shit designed to pander to thick fuckers.

so what?

The vast majority of gun owners will never kill anyone with a gun but that doesn't matter to you people

the fact is no country has any obligation whatsoever to allow any foreign nationals to immigrate

and if a muslim ban even stops one person from being a victim isn't that enough?
The muslim ban provides no protection to anybody. Its just racist grandstanding from a president bereft of humanity or ideas.

The London attacker was born in Kent and would not have been stopped by Trumps muslim ban.

However I do believe his previous criminal record would have meant that he would have been refused entry under previous regulations.

Khalid Masood was known to police but not subject of surveillance
Masood, 52, was born in Kent and detectives believe he was most recently living in the West Midlands. Masood was also known by a number of aliases, police said in a statement.

Scotland Yard said Masood was not the subject of any current investigations and there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack.

However, he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.

His first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.

He had not been convicted for any terrorism offences.

Anyone with any information about Masood can call the anti-terrorist hotline 0800 789 321.

Trumps muslim ban is just pandering to the low intelligence types who voted for him.
The US should ban muslims from the UK, if not all the wankers from there. Which would be too bad for you.
Lol - we are ok because the orange rodent has business interests here. That gives us the same immunity as those benign people from Saudi.
I bet you wish you folks had a TrumpleThinSkin to clean up Londonistan. It's gotten so bad that you can't even throw a brick anymore without hitting a grumpy muslim and getting accused of islamophobia.

The London attacker was born in Kent and would not have been stopped by Trumps muslim ban.

However I do believe his previous criminal record would have meant that he would have been refused entry under previous regulations.

Masood, 52, was born in Kent and detectives believe he was most recently living in the West Midlands. Masood was also known by a number of aliases, police said in a statement.

Scotland Yard said Masood was not the subject of any current investigations and there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack.

However, he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.

His first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.

Anyone with any information about Masood can call the anti-terrorist hotline 0800 789 321.

Trumps muslim ban is just pandering to the low intelligence types who voted for him.
The US should ban muslims from the UK, if not all the wankers from there. Which would be too bad for you.
Lol - we are ok because the orange rodent has business interests here. That gives us the same immunity as those benign people from Saudi.
I bet you wish you folks had a TrumpleThinSkin to clean up Londonistan. It's gotten so bad that you can't even throw a brick anymore without hitting a grumpy muslim and getting accused of islamophobia.
zzzzzzzz. London and the UK as a whole is a lot safer than the US. You need to widen your points of reference dumbo.

zzzzzzzz. London and the UK as a whole is a lot safer than the US. You need to widen your points of reference dumbo.
So you agree that Londonistan isn't safe. Good for you. Now why don't you do something about it instead of just being an obedient infidel?

Clean up your shithole, then we will talk about Trump.

Ah, deflection, the argument of people without arguments.

What is the argument? That a US travel ban would stop terror? That is silly, terrorists are in every free country already. But it will undoubtedly keep some out and that is a good thing.

That the UK has no balls is entirely their fault.

Will it keep them out? How many attacks from those 7 countries Trump named have happened in the US?

None. That's in the last 16 years.

He wants to keep people safe by banning people who haven't caused any attacks, while making it EASIER for those who kill 10,000 a year with guns.... right.....
who has killed 10000 people with a guns?

Americans.

Every year there are plenty of gun murders.

15,600 murders in 2015, about 3/4 of all murders are with guns.

About three quarters are drug or gang related. We have people who think like you responsible for that.

Maybe because we do not have Sharia police patrolling?

Ah, deflection, the argument of people without arguments.

What is the argument? That a US travel ban would stop terror? That is silly, terrorists are in every free country already. But it will undoubtedly keep some out and that is a good thing.

Will it keep them out? How many attacks from those 7 countries Trump named have happened in the US?

He wants to keep people safe by banning people who haven't caused any attacks, while making it EASIER for those who kill 10,000 a year with guns.... right.....

Americans.

About three quarters are drug or gang related. We have people who think like you responsible for that.

Think like me? How do I think, exactly? Do you know me?

Americans.

Not very well.

Americans.

Not very well.

No at all, I'd say.

But yet you still have the desire to tell me how I think....

sometimes a blunt instrument works just fine
How would this one work ?

that's easy

it limits terrorism to the home grown variety only and stops the importation of Jihad by foreigners
But most of the recent atrocities have been done by European born nutters. This ban would not keep them out.
What are you blaberring now? This guy was a homegrown Islamic terrorist, who's parents came here from a Muslim country. So there goes the theory that they assimilate over time.
Well the evidence is that the vast majority do assimilate.
But back to the OP - trumps muslim ban would not have kept this dickhead out. Nor the Paris bombers , nor the Brussels bombers nor the 9/11 killers.

His muslim ban is a piece of shit designed to pander to thick fuckers.

Trump prevented this from happening in the US. There has been no home grown Muslim terrorist attack in the US except for the ones under Obama. The Pubs hated Muslim Obama. All Trump is doing is draining the swamp of all the Muslim things Obama did under his watch. This includes what Clinton did as Secretary of State. She got people killed. Obama got people killed. Trump has prevented jihadist and homegrown Muslim attacks on US soil and his ban will keep us safer. It seems the thick mothers are in your family.

Last edited:
The OP is putting me to sleep with his inane rants about Trump. What a brain dead OP this is. Let's talk about the Muslim mayor that London has since it happened there and not here.

images%2B%252826%2529.jpg

Mayor Sadiq Khan said that Londoners should not be concerned by the murder and mayhem perpetrated by his co-religionists. He believes they should just accept it as ‘part and parcel of living in a big city.’ He didn't make these insensitive and offensive remarks in response to the recent London attack but the 9/11 atrocity in New York. These are the types that Tommy is representing. Do these homegrown and jihadist attacks happen in big cities where there are no Muslims? The answer is no.

Americans.

Not very well.

No at all, I'd say.

I would think what is known about Islamic doctrine and the acts of terror would influence your thinking, apparently not.

The OP is putting me to sleep with his inane rants about Trump. What a brain dead OP this is. Let's talk about the Muslim mayor that London has since it happened there and not here.

Mayor Sadiq Khan said that Londoners should not be concerned by the murder and mayhem perpetrated by his co-religionists. He believes they should just accept it as ‘part and parcel of living in a big city.’ He didn't make these insensitive and offensive remarks in response to the recent London attack but the 9/11 atrocity in New York. These are the types that Tommy is representing. Do these homegrown and jihadist attacks happen in big cities where there are no Muslims? The answer is no.
What bit dont you understand ? I grew up with the IRA bombing the UK on a regular basis, then the Libyans took over, when the isis is just a memory it will be someone else.

Baader Meinhof,Red Brigade,the Basques, Shining Path also come to mind.

Americans.

Not very well.

No at all, I'd say.

I would think what is known about Islamic doctrine and the acts of terror would influence your thinking, apparently not.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything I said, but what I did say was that 10,000 murders a year are from Americans, and perhaps 10 max are from Islamic Extremists, and yet Trump is loosening federal gun laws, and trying to tighten immigration controls when MOST of the attacks that happen are from American Muslims anyway.

Not very well.

No at all, I'd say.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything I said, but what I did say was that 10,000 murders a year are from Americans, and perhaps 10 max are from Islamic Extremists, and yet Trump is loosening federal gun laws, and trying to tighten immigration controls when MOST of the attacks that happen are from American Muslims anyway.

What you did was compare terrorism with crime. They are two different things.

What bit dont you understand ? I grew up with the IRA bombing the UK on a regular basis, then the Libyans took over, when the isis is just a memory it will be someone else.

The Americans understand it perfectly. When one ends up with mono-cultural ghettos and no-go areas where these different nationalities, religions and cultures do not celebrate any values other than the ones they have imported from the hell holes they left behind. These ghetto Muslims fiercely guard their own territories with intimidation and violence where turf wars are not uncommon. Thus, when one gets a Muslim who can't handle extremist Muslims, then you kick their dumb facking ass*s out of office. This idiot mayor has segregation of women at his public meetings just like in the ME.

It's so much better in the US that Muslim Obama is out of office and the new POTUS is trying to drain the swamp of all the Obama and Muslim riff-raff. Has France done this yet? I'm sure with Brexit, the UK will be kicking this dumba*s Muslim mayor out of office pronto. The same for PM Theresa May as she gave lip service and not much cracking down on the Muslims. She said, "democracy, freedom, human rights, the rule of law – command the admiration and respect of free people everywhere," but didn't take much action like Donald Trump. The good citizens will understand when a government stands up to terrorists and use force to put them down as well as a immigration ban. This is democracy in action!

Not like your liberal blather that a ban will not do anything. It's democracy and taking action and not letting these Muslim ghetto riff-raff in is the way to go.

Last edited:

The temporary halt to travel is not meant to be a fix all or keep all extremists out. It's just intended to create some space and time to work with where there will be fewer immigrants to deal with, for that time period.

It's not a Muslim Ban. Muslims are still allowed to come here, probably said for the thousandth time now right?

The Americans understand it perfectly. When one ends up with mono-cultural ghettos and no-go areas where these different nationalities, religions and cultures do not celebrate any values other than the ones they have imported from the hell holes they left behind. These ghetto Muslims fiercely guard their own territories with intimidation and violence where turf wars are not uncommon. Thus, when one gets a Muslim who can't handle extremist Muslims, then you kick their dumb facking ass*s out of office. This idiot mayor has segregation of women at his public meetings just like in the ME.

It's so much better in the US that Muslim Obama is out of office and the new POTUS is trying to drain the swamp of all the Obama and Muslim riff-raff. Has France done this yet? I'm sure with Brexit, the UK will be kicking this dumba*s Muslim mayor out of office pronto. The same for PM Theresa May as she gave lip service and not much cracking down on the Muslims. She said, "democracy, freedom, human rights, the rule of law – command the admiration and respect of free people everywhere," but didn't take much action like Donald Trump. The good citizens will understand when a government stands up to terrorists and use force to put them down as well as a immigration ban. This is democracy in action!

Not like your liberal blather that a ban will not do anything. It's democracy and taking action and not letting these Muslim ghetto riff-raff in is the way to go.
I can see how it appeals to you and your kind. Mayor Khan was actually elected by the people of London to represent them. All of them. How would you propose to get rid of him ?

The temporary halt to travel is not meant to be a fix all or keep all extremists out. It's just intended to create some space and time to work with where there will be fewer immigrants to deal with, for that time period.

It's not a Muslim Ban. Muslims are still allowed to come here, probably said for the thousandth time now right?
But on that basis there is really no need for it now. Its April this week and they have had enough time to work out what is going on.

Forum List

Back