🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim ban - blunt instrument

The London attacker was born in Kent and would not have been stopped by Trumps muslim ban.

However I do believe his previous criminal record would have meant that he would have been refused entry under previous regulations.

Khalid Masood was known to police but not subject of surveillance
Masood, 52, was born in Kent and detectives believe he was most recently living in the West Midlands. Masood was also known by a number of aliases, police said in a statement.

Scotland Yard said Masood was not the subject of any current investigations and there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack.

However, he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.

His first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.

He had not been convicted for any terrorism offences.

Anyone with any information about Masood can call the anti-terrorist hotline 0800 789 321.

Trumps muslim ban is just pandering to the low intelligence types who voted for him.

Wow, talk about stretching the truth.

The London attacker was born in Kent and would not have been stopped by Trumps muslim ban.

However I do believe his previous criminal record would have meant that he would have been refused entry under previous regulations.

Masood, 52, was born in Kent and detectives believe he was most recently living in the West Midlands. Masood was also known by a number of aliases, police said in a statement.

Scotland Yard said Masood was not the subject of any current investigations and there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack.

However, he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.

His first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.

Anyone with any information about Masood can call the anti-terrorist hotline 0800 789 321.

Trumps muslim ban is just pandering to the low intelligence types who voted for him.
I have said, this many many many times, these home grown terrorist are radicalized by the hatred they're getting from their fellow country man....we are in essense creating the enemy we fear the most, with our racism and bias. Rarely are immigrants the source of these terrorist attacks, its mostly always turn out to be home grown and mad as hell, to the point they can't take it anymore. There's story behind this guy, something we like all of them, will never want to accept or understand!!

Hey tiggered, would you say that your hatred of white people is causing the very racism you fear, with your own racism and bias?

I have said, this many many many times, these home grown terrorist are radicalized by the hatred they're getting from their fellow country man....we are in essense creating the enemy we fear the most, with our racism and bias. Rarely are immigrants the source of these terrorist attacks, its mostly always turn out to be home grown and mad as hell, to the point they can't take it anymore. There's story behind this guy, something we like all of them, will never want to accept or understand!!

Hey tiggered, would you say that your hatred of white people is causing the very racism you fear, with your own racism and bias?
Listen, I am simply saying the truth, facts and if they come off racist, that's not my problem pal, its yours...racism will always be in the eye of the giver, the reciever can take it anyway they wish!!

Listen, I am simply saying the truth, facts and if they come off racist, that's not my problem pal, its yours...racism will always be in the eye of the giver, the reciever can take it anyway they wish!!

The truth is Islamists don't need any excuse to kill infidels, they've been doing it for 1400 years. The countries that have bent over backwards for these third world barbarians are the ones getting fucked over the most by them. France, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, all of them are being attacked and overrun by these animals. The Jihadists are literally laughing at the Western countries for letting them in, even while they openly state they want to overthrow their governments and replace it with Sharia Law. And here you are, saying we should be nicer to them.

He said the muslim ban, which isn't a muslim ban, would not have stopped the muslim in London because that muslim didn't originate from the countries that the muslim ban (which isn't a muslim ban) covers. If it's a muslim ban, why would it matter where he came from?

BECAUSE IT ISN'T A MUSLIM BAN. Fucking retard.

Taint is mentally ill. That's just so retarded it's spooky.

He certainly wouldn't under Obama (extreme sarcasm). Trump's would've had him id'd and checked.

You know about these loons. Loons know loons. The new liberals' playbook is terrorism before communism. Like atheism, it's the liberal religion. We had Muslim Obama and his ties to the Muslims and Russians. Because of Muslim Obama, we've had illegal aliens and how they infiltrated US society now into home-grown aliens.

The British police knew about how a car and a lone wolf attacker with a knife could get in and cause terror, but could not stop it. This is exactly the kind of thing the US conservatives wanted to stop, but Obama kept letting the illegals in without checking. California is a safe haven for illegal Mexicans and the druggies and bad guys off the grid are among us. Not only that, there are thousands of green card and illegal Muslims in the country now working our low-paying jobs. It's why some intelligent blacks wanted to stop Obama, Clinton and the Dems and voted for Trump. They want full-time jobs and benefits, and not part-time ones with no benefits. We had the San Diego home grown terrorist attack because of Obama and Dems politics.

The solution is fingerprinting and facial recognition for all US citizens. Give us your prints and face photo when you file your taxes. I'm sure the libs will be against that as they're against the wall.

You've got the wrong country.

It's not about the country, unko. I've learned a bit of Japanese. It's about "was not the subject of any current investigations" and "there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack." What do they not verified yet? It's the M-word. Even if he was M-word, we have this happen all the time in the US mainstream news by design.

EDIT: What about the OP? He's already labeled him as Muslim terrorist and Trump fail I imagine.

You've got the wrong country. Americans are not interested in more government intrusion.

I'm assuming you're not American. ....

You assume wrong, and you seem unfamiliar with the American character and history.

Since you're American, you know that an immigration ban from the terrorist countries is what we need.

He said the muslim ban, which isn't a muslim ban, would not have stopped the muslim in London because that muslim didn't originate from the countries that the muslim ban (which isn't a muslim ban) covers. If it's a muslim ban, why would it matter where he came from?

He's mentally ill and immorally straight. A typical liberal.

If you want to discuss low intelligence take a good look at your country and the towering intellects that have turned the UK into a shithole.
The topic is the effectiveness of Trumps muslim ban. Stay on topic.

Clean up your shithole, then we will talk about Trump.

Ah, deflection, the argument of people without arguments.

What is the argument? That a US travel ban would stop terror? That is silly, terrorists are in every free country already. But it will undoubtedly keep some out and that is a good thing.

That the UK has no balls is entirely their fault.

He's mentally ill and immorally straight. A typical liberal.
To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Teddy Roosevelt.

You've got the wrong country.

It's not about the country, unko. I've learned a bit of Japanese. It's about "was not the subject of any current investigations" and "there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack." What do they not verified yet? It's the M-word. Even if he was M-word, we have this happen all the time in the US mainstream news by design.

EDIT: What about the OP? He's already labeled him as Muslim terrorist and Trump fail I imagine.

You've got the wrong country. Americans are not interested in more government intrusion.

You assume wrong, and you seem unfamiliar with the American character and history.

Since you're American, you know that an immigration ban from the terrorist countries is what we need.

I know we need to prevent would-be terrorists from ANY country from entering. I also know we are NOT going to cease all immigration. I damn well know that Americans are NOT going to submit to fingerprinting and facial scans for the 'privilege' of paying taxes.

I know we need to prevent would-be terrorists from ANY country from entering. I also know we are NOT going to cease all immigration. I damn well know that Americans are NOT going to submit to fingerprinting and facial scans for the 'privilege' of paying taxes.

I'm trying to see your point which states that I'm talking about the wrong country. I'm JB so should be for UK. To which, I said the country doesn't make a difference. It's the other parts. Instead of jumping to conclusions, I gave this Middle Eastern looking bloke the benefit of a doubt. Today, it seems he is Muslim and was indoctrinated by ISIS or is sympathetic to its cause. Now, most of the Muslims are peaceful and law-abiding so its not about them. It's about identifying these extremists types. Masood did not fit the profile so this libturd OP is taking advantage of blasting Trump's immigration ban. It doesn't mean the ban is bad, it means there are home-grown extremist types who are Muslim and are peaceful, but can do heinous terrorist crimes. How to do it with a car and knife is on the internet. The LEOs around the world are familiar with the terrorist playbook. I've studied the same. So, how do we control this? Do we build a wall? I do not think it's effective unless we're at war and under attack. It's an archaic idea in this day and age. Isn't that Israel though? Or how about Syria? They do not know which Muslim to trust? How do they prevent the terrorism? In this case from ISIS, the same group that this Masood was for. How they screen for these extremist Muslim terrorists is by fingerprinting and facial recognition. Thus, it's an effective way to find and track these terrorists and criminals. It doesn't matter what religion, race or what country they are from.

EDIT: I'm not against legal immigration either. Also, Trump's order covers undoing what Obama and the Dems allowed to happen in order to stay in power. It's time to put the US interests first instead of the globals.

Last edited:
How does a gay man fight for allowing more people from a region of the world who's people practice cultural, religious, and state sanctioned bigotry, persecution, and violence towards gay people?

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder. It's actually a suicidal ideology.

Probably because liberals think in a different way to you.

Liberals think that religion should be FREE and that just because someone is a Muslim, doesn't mean they're anti-gay, the same as if someone is a Christian, doesn't automatically make them gay. Also, liberals understand that when people from countries that are backwards get to see a more modern country, they're more likely to change their views and potentially help change their home country too.

But hey, you needn't worry about such thought processes.
So liberals think that letting in large groups of people who think gays are sick people who should be tortured, imprisoned, killed, or forced into sex change operations where their penises are removed, is a good idea, and somehow helps the gay rights movement, eh? That's like saying lets let's let more white racists from apartheid South Africa, maybe when they end up living here for a while they'll start liking black people. :cuckoo:

Ya gotta love that liberal logic.

Maybe some people think this. That isn't the point I was making. But you know that anyway and you know you're trying to twist things.

However Muslims in the UK, 50% of them never go to a Mosque. How's that if they don't change?
It's the Islamic culture, dumbass. It permeates every aspect of their life. You've never been to the Middle East, have you.

Oh, wow, insults.
Sorry....Didn't mean to insult the dumbasses of the world. :rofl:

sometimes a blunt instrument works just fine
How would this one work ?

that's easy

it limits terrorism to the home grown variety only and stops the importation of Jihad by foreigners
But most of the recent atrocities have been done by European born nutters. This ban would not keep them out.
What are you blaberring now? This guy was a homegrown Islamic terrorist, who's parents came here from a Muslim country. So there goes the theory that they assimilate over time.

that's easy

it limits terrorism to the home grown variety only and stops the importation of Jihad by foreigners
But most of the recent atrocities have been done by European born nutters. This ban would not keep them out.
What are you blaberring now? This guy was a homegrown Islamic terrorist, who's parents came here from a Muslim country. So there goes the theory that they assimilate over time.
Well the evidence is that the vast majority do assimilate.
But back to the OP - trumps muslim ban would not have kept this dickhead out. Nor the Paris bombers , nor the Brussels bombers nor the 9/11 killers.

His muslim ban is a piece of shit designed to pander to thick fuckers.

that's easy

But back to the OP - trumps muslim ban would not have kept this dickhead out. Nor the Paris bombers , nor the Brussels bombers nor the 9/11 killers.

It is not a Muslim ban. Why lie?

that's easy

It is not a Muslim ban. Why lie?
Actually its not anything because the courts have told the orange rodent to shove it up his arse.

Why lie Chubby? And we will find out the courts do not have that authority shortly.

that's easy

so what?

The vast majority of gun owners will never kill anyone with a gun but that doesn't matter to you people

the fact is no country has any obligation whatsoever to allow any foreign nationals to immigrate

and if a muslim ban even stops one person from being a victim isn't that enough?

Forum List

Back