🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim ban - blunt instrument

Off to bed now. I look forward to seeing one post defending this nonsense when I get up in the morning. I doubt that I will see one.

Yes, it would be nice to see you back up your bullshit. But we both know you can't.

Mucho deflection from the usual suspects.

Could any of you explain how Trumps Muslim ban could have prevented this happening ?

Just spreading the net a bit wider, the Paris perps came from Belgium.

Neither Belgium or the Uk are on the list.

How does it work ?
There is no Muslim ban, but if England did ban Muslims, they would have kicked him out before he committed this terrorism.

The London attacker was born in Kent and would not have been stopped by Trumps muslim ban.

However I do believe his previous criminal record would have meant that he would have been refused entry under previous regulations.

Khalid Masood was known to police but not subject of surveillance
Masood, 52, was born in Kent and detectives believe he was most recently living in the West Midlands. Masood was also known by a number of aliases, police said in a statement.

Scotland Yard said Masood was not the subject of any current investigations and there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack.

However, he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.

His first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.

He had not been convicted for any terrorism offences.

Anyone with any information about Masood can call the anti-terrorist hotline 0800 789 321.

Trumps muslim ban is just pandering to the low intelligence types who voted for him.

Your people are dead and wounded because of a policy of importing poor and hostile aliens into your community.

Mucho deflection from the usual suspects.

Could any of you explain how Trumps Muslim ban could have prevented this happening ?

Just spreading the net a bit wider, the Paris perps came from Belgium.

Neither Belgium or the Uk are on the list.

How does it work ?
Tommy Tainant's posts are always sprinkled with quaint absurdities. In this one, he pretends that an attempt to fix an enormous problem is wrong-headed if that attempt doesn't solve the entire problem by itself. It's like you are setting off on a trip to Miami and you tell your friend you are going to take the Yellow Line to the airport and your friend scolds you for taking the train. Can someone tell me, he crows triumphantly, where the Miami stop on the Yellow Line is?

17498759_10212363704312005_63587707095204963_n.jpg

The London attacker was born in Kent and would not have been stopped by Trumps muslim ban.

However I do believe his previous criminal record would have meant that he would have been refused entry under previous regulations.

Masood, 52, was born in Kent and detectives believe he was most recently living in the West Midlands. Masood was also known by a number of aliases, police said in a statement.

Scotland Yard said Masood was not the subject of any current investigations and there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack.

However, he was known to police and had a range of previous convictions for assaults, including GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order offences.

His first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.

Anyone with any information about Masood can call the anti-terrorist hotline 0800 789 321.

Trumps muslim ban is just pandering to the low intelligence types who voted for him.

He certainly wouldn't under Obama (extreme sarcasm). Trump's would've had him id'd and checked.

You know about these loons. Loons know loons. The new liberals' playbook is terrorism before communism. Like atheism, it's the liberal religion. We had Muslim Obama and his ties to the Muslims and Russians. Because of Muslim Obama, we've had illegal aliens and how they infiltrated US society now into home-grown aliens.

The British police knew about how a car and a lone wolf attacker with a knife could get in and cause terror, but could not stop it. This is exactly the kind of thing the US conservatives wanted to stop, but Obama kept letting the illegals in without checking. California is a safe haven for illegal Mexicans and the druggies and bad guys off the grid are among us. Not only that, there are thousands of green card and illegal Muslims in the country now working our low-paying jobs. It's why some intelligent blacks wanted to stop Obama, Clinton and the Dems and voted for Trump. They want full-time jobs and benefits, and not part-time ones with no benefits. We had the San Diego home grown terrorist attack because of Obama and Dems politics.

The solution is fingerprinting and facial recognition for all US citizens. Give us your prints and face photo when you file your taxes. I'm sure the libs will be against that as they're against the wall.

You've got the wrong country.

It's not about the country, unko. I've learned a bit of Japanese. It's about "was not the subject of any current investigations" and "there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack." What do they not verified yet? It's the M-word. Even if he was M-word, we have this happen all the time in the US mainstream news by design.

EDIT: What about the OP? He's already labeled him as Muslim terrorist and Trump fail I imagine.

You've got the wrong country. Americans are not interested in more government intrusion.

I'm assuming you're not American. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but we're interested in the USG protecting its citizens. The ones interested in letting the Mexicans and Muslims in without checking are the liberals. Most Americans are for legal immigration.

I think when you say intrusion, you're referring to privacy. Part of the fingerprinting and facial recognition photos of US citizens are being done voluntarily as we speak.

He certainly wouldn't under Obama (extreme sarcasm). Trump's would've had him id'd and checked.

You know about these loons. Loons know loons. The new liberals' playbook is terrorism before communism. Like atheism, it's the liberal religion. We had Muslim Obama and his ties to the Muslims and Russians. Because of Muslim Obama, we've had illegal aliens and how they infiltrated US society now into home-grown aliens.

The British police knew about how a car and a lone wolf attacker with a knife could get in and cause terror, but could not stop it. This is exactly the kind of thing the US conservatives wanted to stop, but Obama kept letting the illegals in without checking. California is a safe haven for illegal Mexicans and the druggies and bad guys off the grid are among us. Not only that, there are thousands of green card and illegal Muslims in the country now working our low-paying jobs. It's why some intelligent blacks wanted to stop Obama, Clinton and the Dems and voted for Trump. They want full-time jobs and benefits, and not part-time ones with no benefits. We had the San Diego home grown terrorist attack because of Obama and Dems politics.

The solution is fingerprinting and facial recognition for all US citizens. Give us your prints and face photo when you file your taxes. I'm sure the libs will be against that as they're against the wall.

It's not about the country, unko. I've learned a bit of Japanese. It's about "was not the subject of any current investigations" and "there was no prior intelligence about his intent to mount a terrorist attack." What do they not verified yet? It's the M-word. Even if he was M-word, we have this happen all the time in the US mainstream news by design.

EDIT: What about the OP? He's already labeled him as Muslim terrorist and Trump fail I imagine.

You've got the wrong country. Americans are not interested in more government intrusion.

I'm assuming you're not American. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but we're interested in the USG protecting its citizens. The ones interested in letting the Mexicans and Muslims in without checking are the liberals. Most Americans are for legal immigration.

I think when you say intrusion, you're referring to privacy. Part of the fingerprinting and facial recognition photos of US citizens are being done voluntarily as we speak.
They're screened before entering the US. I know Alt-Right lies about that.

Of course he wouldn't. he's an english retard. Like you. However, were he a normal terrorist retard from the listed countries he would have been prevented. Muslim or not. Remember you're always warning us about those baaaaaad christian terrorists, well amazingly enough, they would be prevented from entering too. So see, it's not a "Muslim" ban, like you all like to claim it is because you are all douchebag liars, but a PERSON ban, so that anyone coming in can be properly investigated.

Get your facts straight...moron.

Thank you for admitting that trumps Muslim ban would not have stopped this character,or any other terrorist from the countries not covered by the Muslim ban, from carrying out a similar attack in the US.

Which begs the question, why is trump bothering with it ?
The answer is obvious. Until the previous administration's "Vetting" procedures are understood, Trump is not comfortable allowing in undocumented immigrants from states with a high probability of exporting terrorists.

Are you telling me you are totally comfortable with the UK opening the door to whomever wants to enter from any Middle Eastern country?

They're screened before entering the US. I know Alt-Right lies about that.

Not screened the way it should be done and I'm not talking about taking body scans lol. Similar to the Israelis.

If we actually had a "Muslim ban" then he would had been prevented from entering our country. What we have now isn't a Muslim ban.

I agree that we do need one though. Ban anyone with a Muslim name or known to be a member of the world wide cult.

This particular Muslim was already known to local authorities for his Muslim Jihadi ties. Such people can easily be put on a no-fly list.

No, you are just deflecting because you know that the orange rodent has screwed up on this.

Its a muslim ban because that is what he promised and that is how the courts saw it. Its unconstitutional.

Now address the Op and stop being a silly boy.

It's not unconstitutional. Federal law specifically gives the President the authority to impose ANY restrictions he sees fit on immigrants. See my sig.

I'm assuming you're not American. ....

You assume wrong, and you seem unfamiliar with the American character and history.

If you want to discuss low intelligence take a good look at your country and the towering intellects that have turned the UK into a shithole.
The topic is the effectiveness of Trumps muslim ban. Stay on topic.

Clean up your shithole, then we will talk about Trump.

Ah, deflection, the argument of people without arguments.

No, you are just deflecting because you know that the orange rodent has screwed up on this.

Its a muslim ban because that is what he promised and that is how the courts saw it. Its unconstitutional.

It's not unconstitutional. Federal law specifically gives the President the authority to impose ANY restrictions he sees fit on immigrants. See my sig.

But that doesn't mean he can do whatever he likes. He still has to work within all other laws and the Constitution...

But that doesn't mean he can do whatever he likes. He still has to work within all other laws and the Constitution...

There is no clause in the Constitution that limits his power with regards to immigration restrictions, or that extends protections to such foreigners trying to enter our country.

Quite frankly he has the right to stop all immigration.

How does a gay man fight for allowing more people from a region of the world who's people practice cultural, religious, and state sanctioned bigotry, persecution, and violence towards gay people?

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder. It's actually a suicidal ideology.

Probably because liberals think in a different way to you.

Liberals think that religion should be FREE and that just because someone is a Muslim, doesn't mean they're anti-gay, the same as if someone is a Christian, doesn't automatically make them gay. Also, liberals understand that when people from countries that are backwards get to see a more modern country, they're more likely to change their views and potentially help change their home country too.

But hey, you needn't worry about such thought processes.

How does a gay man fight for allowing more people from a region of the world who's people practice cultural, religious, and state sanctioned bigotry, persecution, and violence towards gay people?

Liberals think that religion should be FREE and that just because someone is a Muslim, doesn't mean they're anti-gay, the same as if someone is a Christian, doesn't automatically make them gay. Also, liberals understand that when people from countries that are backwards get to see a more modern country, they're more likely to change their views and potentially help change their home country too.

So liberals think that letting in large groups of people who think gays are sick people who should be tortured, imprisoned, killed, or forced into sex change operations where their penises are removed, is a good idea, and somehow helps the gay rights movement, eh? That's like saying lets let's let more white racists from apartheid South Africa, maybe when they end up living here for a while they'll start liking black people. :cuckoo:

Ya gotta love that liberal logic.

There is no clause in the Constitution that limits his power with regards to immigration restrictions, or that extends protections to such foreigners trying to enter our country.

Quite frankly he has the right to stop all immigration.

He doesn't have "the right" to stop all immigration. This isn't about rights, this is about powers.

However, if he makes an executive order, the executive order still needs to abide by the constitution. For example the First Amendment, the 14th Amendment and the like. No law trumps the US Constitution.

So liberals think that letting in large groups of people who think gays are sick people who should be tortured, imprisoned, killed, or forced into sex change operations where their penises are removed, is a good idea, and somehow helps the gay rights movement, eh? That's like saying lets let's let more white racists from apartheid South Africa, maybe when they end up living here for a while they'll start liking black people. :cuckoo:

Ya gotta love that liberal logic.

Maybe some people think this. That isn't the point I was making. But you know that anyway and you know you're trying to twist things.

However Muslims in the UK, 50% of them never go to a Mosque. How's that if they don't change?

Let's let some more Mormons in, it will help monogamy. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back