🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim ban - blunt instrument

The OP is putting me to sleep with his inane rants about Trump. What a brain dead OP this is. Let's talk about the Muslim mayor that London has since it happened there and not here.

images%2B%252826%2529.jpg

Mayor Sadiq Khan said that Londoners should not be concerned by the murder and mayhem perpetrated by his co-religionists. He believes they should just accept it as ‘part and parcel of living in a big city.’ He didn't make these insensitive and offensive remarks in response to the recent London attack but the 9/11 atrocity in New York. These are the types that Tommy is representing. Do these homegrown and jihadist attacks happen in big cities where there are no Muslims? The answer is no.
What bit dont you understand ? I grew up with the IRA bombing the UK on a regular basis, then the Libyans took over, when the isis is just a memory it will be someone else.

Baader Meinhof,Red Brigade,the Basques, Shining Path also come to mind.

The Americans understand it perfectly. When one ends up with mono-cultural ghettos and no-go areas where these different nationalities, religions and cultures do not celebrate any values other than the ones they have imported from the hell holes they left behind. These ghetto Muslims fiercely guard their own territories with intimidation and violence where turf wars are not uncommon. Thus, when one gets a Muslim who can't handle extremist Muslims, then you kick their dumb facking ass*s out of office. This idiot mayor has segregation of women at his public meetings just like in the ME.

It's so much better in the US that Muslim Obama is out of office and the new POTUS is trying to drain the swamp of all the Obama and Muslim riff-raff. Has France done this yet? I'm sure with Brexit, the UK will be kicking this dumba*s Muslim mayor out of office pronto. The same for PM Theresa May as she gave lip service and not much cracking down on the Muslims. She said, "democracy, freedom, human rights, the rule of law – command the admiration and respect of free people everywhere," but didn't take much action like Donald Trump. The good citizens will understand when a government stands up to terrorists and use force to put them down as well as a immigration ban. This is democracy in action!

Not like your liberal blather that a ban will not do anything. It's democracy and taking action and not letting these Muslim ghetto riff-raff in is the way to go.
I can see how it appeals to you and your kind. Mayor Khan was actually elected by the people of London to represent them. All of them. How would you propose to get rid of him ?

Vote the likes of him out and then put on the ban. You haven't figured this out yet?

The OP is putting me to sleep with his inane rants about Trump. What a brain dead OP this is. Let's talk about the Muslim mayor that London has since it happened there and not here.

images%2B%252826%2529.jpg

Mayor Sadiq Khan said that Londoners should not be concerned by the murder and mayhem perpetrated by his co-religionists. He believes they should just accept it as ‘part and parcel of living in a big city.’ He didn't make these insensitive and offensive remarks in response to the recent London attack but the 9/11 atrocity in New York. These are the types that Tommy is representing. Do these homegrown and jihadist attacks happen in big cities where there are no Muslims? The answer is no.
What bit dont you understand ? I grew up with the IRA bombing the UK on a regular basis, then the Libyans took over, when the isis is just a memory it will be someone else.

Baader Meinhof,Red Brigade,the Basques, Shining Path also come to mind.

The Americans understand it perfectly. When one ends up with mono-cultural ghettos and no-go areas where these different nationalities, religions and cultures do not celebrate any values other than the ones they have imported from the hell holes they left behind. These ghetto Muslims fiercely guard their own territories with intimidation and violence where turf wars are not uncommon. Thus, when one gets a Muslim who can't handle extremist Muslims, then you kick their dumb facking ass*s out of office. This idiot mayor has segregation of women at his public meetings just like in the ME.

It's so much better in the US that Muslim Obama is out of office and the new POTUS is trying to drain the swamp of all the Obama and Muslim riff-raff. Has France done this yet? I'm sure with Brexit, the UK will be kicking this dumba*s Muslim mayor out of office pronto. The same for PM Theresa May as she gave lip service and not much cracking down on the Muslims. She said, "democracy, freedom, human rights, the rule of law – command the admiration and respect of free people everywhere," but didn't take much action like Donald Trump. The good citizens will understand when a government stands up to terrorists and use force to put them down as well as a immigration ban. This is democracy in action!

Not like your liberal blather that a ban will not do anything. It's democracy and taking action and not letting these Muslim ghetto riff-raff in is the way to go.
I can see how it appeals to you and your kind. Mayor Khan was actually elected by the people of London to represent them. All of them. How would you propose to get rid of him ?

Vote the likes of him out and then put on the ban. You haven't figured this out yet?
He is doing a good job, why would you vote him out ?

Forum List

Back