Muslim shoots father to death at Easter Sunday Service

The shooter was shouting that this was the will of allah. But you don't see that in the original article.

Police: Son Fatally Shoots Dad During Easter Service, Yells Killing Was ?Will Of Allah? « CBS Cleveland

Adams said Reshad Riddle then continued into the church, still holding the gun, and yelled that the killing was “the will of Allah. This is the will of God.”

This should cause liberals to celebrate. They are finally getting some anti Christian results.

Thank you, Katz/ I noticed my first link didn't take and this one didn't have the story I originally had read which had the mans Muslim name. I must have missed this story on the television news as I never heard a word of it. If it had been a Mosque and a Christian had killed his muslim father Obama would have the flag flying at half mast over the WH right now. - Jeremiah

How many Christians killed their father and screamed that it was the will of allah?

He was a convert and no doubt heavily influenced by liberal pop culture that liberals agree with islam that Christians must die.

I figured he was a convert. The converts tend to always go for the radical crowd.

The shooter was shouting that this was the will of allah. But you don't see that in the original article.

Police: Son Fatally Shoots Dad During Easter Service, Yells Killing Was ?Will Of Allah? « CBS Cleveland

Adams said Reshad Riddle then continued into the church, still holding the gun, and yelled that the killing was “the will of Allah. This is the will of God.”

This should cause liberals to celebrate. They are finally getting some anti Christian results.

Maybe just the lesbians...

Muslim shoots father to death at Easter Sunday Service

no motive was given, so what is there to discuss - oh, he was a Muslim ... obviously not a practitioner.

Any Muslim that converts to another religion is condemned to die if they do not repent and rejoin the Muslim faith, a tenant of Islam.

In this case, the son was the convert. He likely gave his father the three opportunities to convert and when father refused, he became subject to the death penalty according to islamic beliefs.

You really are stupid. The three chances thing is for ex-Muslims, idiot. Not Christians.

It appears sometimes these terrorists go off prematurely.

Ya think?

I think we need to rethink what we are doing here allowing a political - religious entity that has openly declared & vowed itself enemies of freedom, liberty and an american way of life the opportunity to kill us. How about starting there?

-J.

Liberals will find all kinds of reasons to justify the murder of Christians, mostly by saying that Christianity is so evil it should never have existed in the first place. Democrats and fundamentalist muslims are natural allies in their common war on Christianity and Christian traditions.

The error that liberals make is in imagining that once Christianity is wiped away, muslims will all become good little secular liberals.

This Christian was murdered too:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/01/us/01tiller.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

There needs to be tougher laws regulating unhinged black muslim violence..........

Progressive interventionists could have prevented this ............lol

To liberals, who support this kind of thing, it is freedom of religion. Only the sight of a cross is objectionable.

Name a few liberals who support this.

Name names.

Maybe just the lesbians...

Name some who are celebrating.

When a Christian commits a horrible crime do you want the stories to lead with his personal religious beliefs?

If not then why lead this thread with the title Muslim?

Decry religious oppression then partake in it yourself? Makes no sense.

Because the Muslim murdered his father for "allah" therein this was about his religion and the conflict he obviously had with his fathers ( chrisitianity ) Would you prefer to ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the room indefinitely? - Jeremiah

Because the Muslim murdered his father for "allah" therein this was about his religion and the conflict he obviously had with his fathers ( chrisitianity ) Would you prefer to ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the room indefinitely? - Jeremiah

Umm...no, he didn't kill his father for Allah, he killed him because he's an mistaken ignorant uneducated person. It's a tragedy and you're trying to turn it into a political argument while also using it to further demonize the Muslims you want to join Christianity. :cuckoo:

No I would prefer conservatives tried to exercise a bit more discretion when referring to minorities so we can all stop being labeled bigots or racists. This mans religion is no more ridiculous than anyone elses.

Forum List

Back