Muslim terrorist stopped before he could attack in LA

Hello,

By way of correction, you cast insults because your arguments lack depth. Your post is dishonest on the face of it as you have previously told me to "shut the fuck up." (just read up if you have so quickly forgotten.) What is this if not an attempt to silence free debate and free thought? When you attempt to shout me down, you rage against the very basis of our society. For this you should feel shame, not pride in your posts.

garion13a5
garion you lost this argument.....just say goodby and go on to something else....

Hello,

Well thanks for your opinion. At the end of the day, to win or lose is not the point. The fact remains that a Muslim attack was perpetrated against a gay club in Orlando killing 50. Another Muslim in LA was stopped before he was able to attack another gay pride celebration. Attempting to deflect from the matter at hand will not absolve Islam of its responsibility for either of these incidents. We need to be able to discuss these attacks in an open and free manner in order to find ways to prevent them.

garion13a5

konichiwa,

Was the guy detained in LA a Muslim?

Yeradouche

Hello,

Yes, the man detained in LA is now being reported as a convert to Islam.

garion13a5

Konbanwa,

Reported by whom?

Yerstilladouche

Whatever you do, don't ask him for links or facts or proof...

I have not tried to silence anyone. I simply asked that you provide facts to back up your assertion that the suspect arrested in Santa Monica was a Muslim intent one carrying out another heinous attack. YOU made this claim, YOU should be able to back it up. You made no "cogent argument" that the suspect was a Muslim, you jumped to an unfounded conclusion. You say you wish to have a "honest discussion of the facts at hand" yet you have no facts whatsoever. When all these things are pointed out, you change the discussion to another subject entirely.

YOU started this thread, not me. All I did was ask that you back up you assertions. Heaven forbid you should be held accountable for the topics YOU start. Heaven forbid anyone should ask you to provide REAL FACTS to back up your topic.

I am truly not a Muslim. As for suggesting how I should act, go fuck yourself you ignoramus. I have always encouraged free speech, free thinking, and honest open debate. I have always defended the rights of others to express their opinions no matter how strongly I have disagreed with them. YOU started a discussion based on nothing, no facts. Zero. That is why I cast insults at you, not because you question a religion or its evils.

Hello,

By way of correction, you cast insults because your arguments lack depth. Your post is dishonest on the face of it as you have previously told me to "shut the fuck up." (just read up if you have so quickly forgotten.) What is this if not an attempt to silence free debate and free thought? When you attempt to shout me down, you rage against the very basis of our society. For this you should feel shame, not pride in your posts.

garion13a5
garion you lost this argument.....just say goodby and go on to something else....

Hello,

Well thanks for your opinion. At the end of the day, to win or lose is not the point. The fact remains that a Muslim attack was perpetrated against a gay club in Orlando killing 50. Another Muslim in LA was stopped before he was able to attack another gay pride celebration. Attempting to deflect from the matter at hand will not absolve Islam of its responsibility for either of these incidents. We need to be able to discuss these attacks in an open and free manner in order to find ways to prevent them.

garion13a5

konichiwa,

Was the guy detained in LA a Muslim?

Yeradouche

Hello,

Yes, the man detained in LA is now being reported as a convert to Islam.

garion13a5
so lets see something proving that.....it must be all over the news by now....

Whoa whoa whoa... Hold on there halfwit... You started a thread about a "Muslim terrorist stopped before he could attack in LA." That has nothing to do with the Orlando Florida incident. Opposite sides of the country, no relation to one another. No evidence of the suspect in Santa Monica being a Muslim. You need to get your shit straight bub...

As for my religion, I have no religion.

Hello,

I very much doubt that you are not a Muslim. When presented with a cogent argument, you write insults and call names. You attempt to silence those who want to have an honest discussion of the facts at hand. You seek to suppress and silence others; traits that are demonstrably part and parcel of Islam.

If you are truly not a Muslim, then I suggest you act like it. Encourage and support free thinking and debate. Do not hurl profanity and insults at anyone who questions Islam and do not deflect attention away from the evils of your faith.

garion13a5

I have not tried to silence anyone. I simply asked that you provide facts to back up your assertion that the suspect arrested in Santa Monica was a Muslim intent one carrying out another heinous attack. YOU made this claim, YOU should be able to back it up. You made no "cogent argument" that the suspect was a Muslim, you jumped to an unfounded conclusion. You say you wish to have a "honest discussion of the facts at hand" yet you have no facts whatsoever. When all these things are pointed out, you change the discussion to another subject entirely.

YOU started this thread, not me. All I did was ask that you back up you assertions. Heaven forbid you should be held accountable for the topics YOU start. Heaven forbid anyone should ask you to provide REAL FACTS to back up your topic.

I am truly not a Muslim. As for suggesting how I should act, go fuck yourself you ignoramus. I have always encouraged free speech, free thinking, and honest open debate. I have always defended the rights of others to express their opinions no matter how strongly I have disagreed with them. YOU started a discussion based on nothing, no facts. Zero. That is why I cast insults at you, not because you question a religion or its evils.

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Stop lying.

The person who was prevented from murdering who knows how many people in California was................

A WHITE RADICAL CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.

Not a muslim.

When you lie like that don't be shocked when honest people correct you and point out that you're a LIAR.

Hello,

I very much doubt that you are not a Muslim. When presented with a cogent argument, you write insults and call names. You attempt to silence those who want to have an honest discussion of the facts at hand. You seek to suppress and silence others; traits that are demonstrably part and parcel of Islam.

If you are truly not a Muslim, then I suggest you act like it. Encourage and support free thinking and debate. Do not hurl profanity and insults at anyone who questions Islam and do not deflect attention away from the evils of your faith.

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Stop lying.

The person who was prevented from murdering who knows how many people in California was................

Not a muslim.

When you lie like that don't be shocked when honest people correct you and point out that you're a LIAR.

Hello,

No, you are incorrect, the main is properly reported as a recent convert to Islam.

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Stop lying.

Not a muslim.

Hello,

No, you are incorrect, the main is properly reported as a recent convert to Islam.

garion13a5

You're going to have to give proof of your statement.

Until then, he was a white radical christian extremist terrorist.

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Stop lying.

Not a muslim.

Hello,

garion13a5
here it is day 2 and nothing about this guy being a convert.....so were did you get this info that no one else seems to have?.....

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Stop lying.

Not a muslim.

Hello,

garion13a5
here it is day 2 and nothing about this guy being a convert.....so were did you get this info that no one else seems to have?.....

It's being reported that Howell is bisexual, not a likely candidate to be converted to Islam...

"According to Indiana court records, Howell was charged in October 2015 with intimidation and felony pointing a firearm at another person. On April 19, Howell pleaded guilty to misdemeanor intimidation, and prosecutors dropped the charge of pointing a firearm. Court records show he was sentenced to a year in state prison and placed on probation. Under the deal, He agreed to forfeit all weapons during his term of probation.

Howell allegedly pointed a gun at his neighbors in the October incident, according to a News and Tribune
article. In the article, witnesses also described Howell as having pointed his gun at his boyfriend in an earlier incident.

“James is going to get someone hurt,” one witness said, the article said. “He needs to stop pointing guns at people.”

Greeson said that Howell harbored no ill will toward gays or lesbians and added that Howell was bisexual."

Man with weapons was headed to L.A. gay pride parade

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Stop lying.

Not a muslim.

Hello,

garion13a5

You're going to have to give proof of your statement.

Until then, he was a white radical christian extremist terrorist.

Hello,

No, that is not correct. This is the problem with Muslim apologists. The bodies are still warm in Orlando and you're already attacking America and the West. Everything is the West's fault and every criminal act committed by a Muslim is an aberration. This is not true. The United States and the West as a whole are a shining beacon of toleration for the World. Your attacks on freedom and your support for Muslim attacks cannot change that.

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Stop lying.

Not a muslim.

Hello,

garion13a5

It's being reported that Howell is bisexual, not a likely candidate to be converted to Islam...

"According to Indiana court records, Howell was charged in October 2015 with intimidation and felony pointing a firearm at another person. On April 19, Howell pleaded guilty to misdemeanor intimidation, and prosecutors dropped the charge of pointing a firearm. Court records show he was sentenced to a year in state prison and placed on probation. Under the deal, He agreed to forfeit all weapons during his term of probation.

Howell allegedly pointed a gun at his neighbors in the October incident, according to a News and Tribune
article. In the article, witnesses also described Howell as having pointed his gun at his boyfriend in an earlier incident.

“James is going to get someone hurt,” one witness said, the article said. “He needs to stop pointing guns at people.”

Greeson said that Howell harbored no ill will toward gays or lesbians and added that Howell was bisexual."

Hello,

Your post is an excellent example of Muslim terror apologists. On the day after the attack you attempt to divert blame against a bisexual. When will the adherents of Islam learn that homosexuals and bisexuals have a right to life too. This homophobic attack is at best disappointing, and in reality frightening.

garion13a5

hello.....i cant find anything about this guy being a muslim....your problem is you think every bad guy is a muslim....you have what is know as....i have my head squarely up my popo....goodby.....

Hello,

garion13a5

Stop lying.

Not a muslim.

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

Your post is an excellent example of Muslim terror apologists. On the day after the attack you attempt to divert blame against a bisexual. When will the adherents of Islam learn that homosexuals and bisexuals have a right to life too. This homophobic attack is at best disappointing, and in reality frightening.

garion13a5

ONE MORE TIME...

My post refers to the suspect arrested in Santa Monica on Sunday, NOT THE SCUMBAG WHO SHOT UP PULSE IN ORLANDO.

You remember the guy in Santa Monica, right? You started the thread claiming he was a Muslim. When prove a liar, you claimed he converted to Islam recently. You have provided no proof of that, I, in my reply to Harry, have shown that it is highly unlikely that James Wesley Howell is a convert to Islam because he is bisexual.

REMEMBER, I AM DISCUSSING THE KID ARRESTED IN SANTA MONICA CALIFORNIA, NOT THE SCUMBAG IN FLORIDA. THE KID WHO IS THE TOPIC OF YOUR OP.

I am done with you. You are dismissed.

hello.....i cant find anything about this guy being a muslim....your problem is you think every bad guy is a muslim....you have what is know as....i have my head squarely up my popo....goodby.....

Hello Harry,

I think what you and the other Muslim apologists fail to understand is that the average person can see through your arguments. Americans have the right to free assembly. This right exists for all Americans. The fact that a group of homosexuals chose to exercise this right by going to a gay bar in no way reduces that right. You can disagree with their sexual preferences but you cannot limit their right to assemble. You can attempt to blame the victims of the attack but you are fooling no one. This was yet another Muslim attack in a never ending list of Muslim attacks. No matter what you say, the victims were not to blame.

garion13a5

Hello Harry,

I think what you and the other Muslim apologists fail to understand is that the average person can see through your arguments. Americans have the right to free assembly. This right exists for all Americans. The fact that a group of homosexuals chose to exercise this right by going to a gay bar in no way reduces that right. You can disagree with their sexual preferences but you cannot limit their right to assemble. You can attempt to blame the victims of the attack but you are fooling no one. This was yet another Muslim attack in a never ending list of Muslim attacks. No matter what you say, the victims were not to blame.

garion13a5
geezus you are one stupid mother fucker......Mick i think this gumba is a put on,he will be gone before the month is up....

Stop lying.

Not a muslim.

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

ONE MORE TIME...

My post refers to the suspect arrested in Santa Monica on Sunday, NOT THE SCUMBAG WHO SHOT UP PULSE IN ORLANDO.

You remember the guy in Santa Monica, right? You started the thread claiming he was a Muslim. When prove a liar, you claimed he converted to Islam recently. You have provided no proof of that, I, in my reply to Harry, have shown that it is highly unlikely that James Wesley Howell is a convert to Islam because he is bisexual.

REMEMBER, I AM DISCUSSING THE KID ARRESTED IN SANTA MONICA CALIFORNIA, NOT THE SCUMBAG IN FLORIDA. THE KID WHO IS THE TOPIC OF YOUR OP.

Hello,

It is disappointing that you continue to attempt to blame the Muslim attack on the victims. To attempt to assert hat the attacker was bisexual is frankly, disgusting. You need to understand that the victims here were the people in the gay bar. They harmed no one and did not attempt to force others to live according to their values. You cannot insist that Americans live by your 7th century ideology. No matter how much you attack the victims I will not excuse Islam for this attack.

garion13a5

Hello Harry,

garion13a5
geezus you are one stupid mother fucker......Mick i think this gumba is a put on,he will be gone before the month is up....

Harry,

Your constant need to resort to verbal attacks and insults is indicative of the ideology you embrace. While it is a forlorn hope I'm sure, I hope you eventually choose to make your arguments from a basis of knowledge and logic.

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

ONE MORE TIME...

Hello,

It is disappointing that you continue to attempt to blame the Muslim attack on the victims. To attempt to assert hat the attacker was bisexual is frankly, disgusting. You need to understand that the victims here were the people in the gay bar. They harmed no one and did not attempt to force others to live according to their values. You cannot insist that Americans live by your 7th century ideology. No matter how much you attack the victims I will not excuse Islam for this attack.

garion13a5
hello....

hey thanks for your opinion.....but you have to stop protecting those Muslim buddies of yours.....those people who were going to attend that parade are just people out for a good time.....they should not have to worry about you lousy Muslims shooting them up......if you dont like it here leave....

harry dresden

Hello,

garion13a5

ONE MORE TIME...

Hello,

garion13a5
hello....

hey thanks for your opinion.....but you have to stop protecting those Muslim buddies of yours.....those people who were going to attend that parade are just people out for a good time.....they should not have to worry about you lousy Muslims shooting them up......if you dont like it here leave....

harry dresden

See Harry, you can make sense after all!

I saw his picture. He looked like a white dude to me.

Forum List

Back