🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim workers fired over prayer dispute

Why do you suppose company policy changed overnight?
Because as usual the fucking rag heads tried to intimate Cargill...

"Intimidate"? That's hilarious.
You are right.

Out of the blue the company reneges on an arrangement that it's had with its workers for over a decade.

That's what happened first.

All your impotent rage won't change that. It's obvious who in this thread feels intimidated by people at prayer. Say more about this.
Nothing was out of the blue, dhimmi.

...Cargill says, however, it makes every "reasonable attempt" to provide religious accommodation for all of its employees at the Fort Morgan plant without interrupting operations.

"At no time did Cargill prevent people from prayer at Fort Morgan," said Michael Martin, a spokesman for the Wichita-based company, which is part of the agribusiness giant Cargill Inc. " Nor have we changed policies related to religious accommodation and attendance. This has been mischaracterized."

Cargill also said while reasonable efforts are made to accommodate employees, accommodation is not guaranteed every day and depends on changing factors in the plant.

"This has been clearly communicated to all employees," Martin said.
"There has been a desire among some employees to go in larger groups of people to pray. We just can't accommodate that," Martin said. "It backs up the flow of all the production. We're a federally inspected, USDA inspected plant. We have to ensure food safety. We have to ensure the products we produce meet consumer expectations."

Cargill: Tried to resolve issues before firing Colorado Muslim workers
This is another attempt by muslims to turn the country into a muslim shithole.
A little step at a time.
Have a muslim kid put together a fake bomb and commit 'passive terrorism'. Have a bunch of muslims attempt to dictate what happens in their workplace.
Muslim cab drivers who won't pick up women.
It's happening in small thousands of small ways. They are hoping the US public is too fucking stupid to notice until it's too late.

For the idiots that believe the company did something wrong:

This article is off the Bing search engine and give a solid story about what was happening. The company tried to accommodate their workers by even offering a reflection room for them that they could use during their fifteen minute break or during their thirty minute break, so no one was preventing them from their prayer.

The company is not under any obligations to make sure their ( workers ) break time will be at the same moment for their prayer time. The company stated that the workers could not stop the production line, and they could not do it in groups that would cause the line to slow or stop it production.

Those of you that believe the Muslim workers religious rights were denied, well even CAIR is not really stating that in the article I read, but in fact all CAIR is attempting to do is get the fired workers back to work by having the food company to waive their six month wait period for those that quit that want to re-apply for the position they were fired from.

Also let it be known the workers are represented by a union and unless there is something in their union agreement that demand the company to allow them to have prayer time any time and in groups then the Muslim workers are screwed.

No Federal, State or Local laws were broken and the workers were not denied their break times. The way that CAIR is wording it that there was a miscommunication by lower management and workers which could be the fact. There could be a supervisor that told them if they want more prayer time then go home and not on the company time, and it would be rude but the reality is not illegal.

If the supervisor was denying them prayer time on their break or lunch then it would be a issue, but from what I read that was not the case.

In the end those howling injustice and screaming the company will lose millions of dollars, well that is not going to happen. The company has policies in place where if you fail to call in in three days they would be fire, and that is what happen.

So for the progressive assholes that think my responses have been anti-Muslim, well I would be as hell bent against the worker if they were Jewish, Christian or the tree huger that sleep with a blow up doll because your prayer time is on your time and the company has done more than most companies will do and to demand that is not enough, well then you are wrong!

Enjoy the article and for those that are believing a injustice was done, again you are wrong but most of you are never correct in the damn head in the first damn place!

This article is off the Bing search engine and give a solid story about what was happening. The company tried to accommodate their workers by even offering a reflection room for them that they could use during their fifteen minute break or during their thirty minute break, so no one was preventing them from their prayer.

The company is not under any obligations to make sure their ( workers ) break time will be at the same moment for their prayer time. The company stated that the workers could not stop the production line, and they could not do it in groups that would cause the line to slow or stop it production.

Those of you that believe the Muslim workers religious rights were denied, well even CAIR is not really stating that in the article I read, but in fact all CAIR is attempting to do is get the fired workers back to work by having the food company to waive their six month wait period for those that quit that want to re-apply for the position they were fired from.

Also let it be known the workers are represented by a union and unless there is something in their union agreement that demand the company to allow them to have prayer time any time and in groups then the Muslim workers are screwed.

No Federal, State or Local laws were broken and the workers were not denied their break times. The way that CAIR is wording it that there was a miscommunication by lower management and workers which could be the fact. There could be a supervisor that told them if they want more prayer time then go home and not on the company time, and it would be rude but the reality is not illegal.

If the supervisor was denying them prayer time on their break or lunch then it would be a issue, but from what I read that was not the case.

In the end those howling injustice and screaming the company will lose millions of dollars, well that is not going to happen. The company has policies in place where if you fail to call in in three days they would be fire, and that is what happen.

So for the progressive assholes that think my responses have been anti-Muslim, well I would be as hell bent against the worker if they were Jewish, Christian or the tree huger that sleep with a blow up doll because your prayer time is on your time and the company has done more than most companies will do and to demand that is not enough, well then you are wrong!

Enjoy the article and for those that are believing a injustice was done, again you are wrong but most of you are never correct in the damn head in the first damn place!

You can bet Cargill checked with their legal beagles, dotted the i's and crossed the t's. They are not fools

You can bet Cargill checked with their legal beagles, dotted the i's and crossed the t's. They are not fools

I am sure of it and there is no wiggle room on this. What I read even CAIR seem to believe there is not much they can do excpet maybe get the fired workers their job back.

So no injustice was done against the Muslim workers, and it amazes me that the company did as much as they did to grant the workers a prayer room ( reflection room )...

Unless the company broke the Union deal there is not much that can be done, and if I was the owner of the company I would take each worker case by case but most of them would not get their job back because if they did it once before they will do it again, and I would not want a disgruntled employee working for me, and not one that deal with meat supply...

I am sure this will not make my Liberal friends happy but reality is reality...

Cargill has the best law firms in the world working for them.
No one at Cargill takes a leak without getting the lawyers OK first.
These fucking muslim rag head terrorists were attempting to threaten and intimidate Cargill into allowing the fucking muslims to dictate what was going to happen in their workplace. Didn't work!

These fucking muslim rag head terrorists were attempting to threaten and intimidate Cargill into allowing the fucking muslims to dictate what was going to happen in their workplace. Didn't work!

What a surprise that a topic like this would draw bigoted vermin like you out of the woodwork. The company appears to be in the right, and YOU appear to be an idiot.

What a surprise that a topic like this would draw bigoted vermin like you out of the woodwork. The company appears to be in the right, and YOU appear to be an idiot.
I'm an "idiot" for agreeing with Cargill? For simply pointing out that muslims are attempting to take over the country? Their precious Koran commands them to make Islam the only religion on earth. Good muslims follow the Koran.
These fucking rag heads who walked off the job will NEVER see the inside of a Cargill plant again. Never.
Cargill is delighted to get rid of the scum. There's tens of thousands of people looking for a well paying secure job at Cargill.
These fucking rag heads will NEVER get another job anywhere. "I see on your application you were fired from Cargill for illegally walking off the job." Ya fucking right.

I'm an "idiot" for agreeing with Cargill? ......

You're an idiot for being a brainless, bigoted coward. The company appears to be in the right, but that is not an excuse for idiots like you to vent your hatred and weakness.

You're an idiot for being a brainless, bigoted coward. The company appears to be in the right, but that is not an excuse for idiots like you to vent your hatred and weakness.
Ever lived in a muslim country?
If you think muslims are not attempting to take control of the world you're a fool.
You're right. I do hate them and their filthy ways misogynistic violent ways.
Any sane person ought to feel the same.

You're right. I do hate them and their filthy ways misogynistic violent ways........

You're a coward and a weakling. Your personal inferiority has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

No breaks at all at this plant?

If they'd needed a smoke break, no one would have objected.

About 150 workers, most of them immigrants from Somalia, have been fired from a meat packing and distribution plant on Colorado's Eastern Plains for walking off the job to protest a workplace prayer dispute.

Walk off and yeah you're probably going to get axed
Only the ones that walked off and did not return were fired, others returned and were not fired.......

Ever lived in a muslim country?
If you think muslims are not attempting to take control of the world you're a fool.
You're right. I do hate them and their filthy ways misogynistic violent ways.
Any sane person ought to feel the same.
Which Muslim nation have you lived in?

Why do you suppose company policy changed overnight?
Because as usual the fucking rag heads tried to intimate Cargill...

"Intimidate"? That's hilarious.
You are right.

Out of the blue the company reneges on an arrangement that it's had with its workers for over a decade.

That's what happened first.

All your impotent rage won't change that. It's obvious who in this thread feels intimidated by people at prayer. Say more about this.
Nothing was out of the blue, dhimmi.

...Cargill says, however, it makes every "reasonable attempt" to provide religious accommodation for all of its employees at the Fort Morgan plant without interrupting operations.

"At no time did Cargill prevent people from prayer at Fort Morgan," said Michael Martin, a spokesman for the Wichita-based company, which is part of the agribusiness giant Cargill Inc. " Nor have we changed policies related to religious accommodation and attendance. This has been mischaracterized."

Cargill also said while reasonable efforts are made to accommodate employees, accommodation is not guaranteed every day and depends on changing factors in the plant.

"This has been clearly communicated to all employees," Martin said.
"There has been a desire among some employees to go in larger groups of people to pray. We just can't accommodate that," Martin said. "It backs up the flow of all the production. We're a federally inspected, USDA inspected plant. We have to ensure food safety. We have to ensure the products we produce meet consumer expectations."

In that case, it sounds like they really don't have a reasonable complaint.

The Muslims that work at the poultry plants in Noel and SW City have their own prayer room.....But in the 197's when the Iranians were in OKC, they would just go to the coat closet and pray....

It was laudable of the company to make accommodations for the workers. If the workers were not willing to be flexible they could not have reasonably have expected a positive outcome.

I am surprised that they don't bitch about how we slaughter and process animals, sans the prayer and ritual...and they have to eat what is sold in the local stores...

It was laudable of the company to make accommodations for the workers. If the workers were not willing to be flexible they could not have reasonably have expected a positive outcome.
Muslims willing to be "flexible" in anything? Ya and Obama has a herd of White unicorns grazing in the Rose garden.
"The taxi you are driving belongs to me! I'm telling you if you want to drive cab for my business you must pick up single women when they hail you." "OK. you're the boss. I just go against my muslim beliefs and pick up single women" Ya fucking right!

Forum List

Back