Muslim world in peril for militancy

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said the Muslim Ummah was facing danger and crisis as some people chose the wrong path of militancy.

“The whole Muslim Ummah has got trapped in danger due to some people's move to take a confusing path [of militancy]. We won't allow militancy and terrorism to be active in our country,” she said.

The PM was inaugurating the Hajj Programme-2017 at the Hajj Camp in the city's Ashkona.

Some people were misusing Islam by killing innocent people in the name of the religion, she said. “As a result, innocent Muslims across the world are facing harassment and even losing their lives.”

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said Islam is the religion of peace and there is no scope in Islam for killing innocent people, Hasina told the programme.

“No one has the right to kill innocent people; the almighty Allah will give the last verdict. Why can't they keep confidence and trust in Him?”

About suicidal attempts by militants, she said Islam never permits taking own life.

“Islam never said one would go to heaven by committing suicide. Some people are creating this confusion...we don't want our people to take this confusing path.”

Terming hajjis the guests of Allah, Hasina urged them to pray for Bangladesh so that people can live in peace and the government can continue the pace of development.
Muslim world in militancy danger

Good job.

Pogo

The usual gutless response. If you want to know about Islam all you have to do is ask. First you can tell me what is funny about my reply, It is a fact not a joke. But I have a feeling you could be one.

Oboy! Another fragile-ego-boi melts down. :eusa_dance:
That was easy. I expect you'll be tweeting about me at 4am then?

What's "funny", aside from your "they all look alike to me" moronity, is your suggestion that Sunnis and Shiites and Sufis are all "the same thing" because Numero Uno can't be bothered. What's equally funny is your arrogance in claiming to "know all there is about Islam" despite the preceding myopia as well as your running away from your own post 4.

:popcorn:

Now listen why it is explaoned
If you want to know about Islam all you have to do is ask.
I get a kick listening to these self proclaimed experts spew their uneducated nonsense about muslims and all things Islamic. .... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

There is not much to know. I get a kick out of people trying to defend the indefensible. You are obviously the forums premier apologist.

Now listen why it is explaoned
I get a kick listening to these self proclaimed experts spew their uneducated nonsense about muslims and all things Islamic. .... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

There is not much to know. I get a kick out of people trying to defend the indefensible. You are obviously the forums premier apologist.

Fuck! I wanted to be that. I bought a costume and everything. :crybaby:

Pogo

The usual gutless response. If you want to know about Islam all you have to do is ask. First you can tell me what is funny about my reply, It is a fact not a joke. But I have a feeling you could be one.

What's "funny", aside from your "they all look alike to me" moronity, is your suggestion that Sunnis and Shiites and Sufis are all "the same thing" because Numero Uno can't be bothered. What's equally funny is your arrogance in claiming to "know all there is about Islam" despite the preceding myopia as well as your running away from your own post 4.

What is more important to know about Islam than it is hateful violent and intent on killing until Islam wins, just as it is written and obligated? And the blatant and obvious progression of Islam using the tactics described in the doctrine.

If you want to know how Muhammad wiped his ass, it is in there. Is that important?

Pogo

What is more important to know about Islam than it is hateful violent and intent on killing until Islam wins, just as it is written and obligated? And the blatant and obvious progression of Islam using the tactics described in the doctrine.

If you want to know how Muhammad wiped his ass, it is in there. Is that important?

Ah. So you're a sock for healthmyths -- the guy who actually started a thread on the burning issue of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with?

I knew this was gonna be a good show.
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Pogo

Ah. So you're a sock for healthmyths -- the guy who actually started a thread on the burning issue of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with?

I knew this was gonna be a good show.
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Why don't you try the topic? We are talking about Islam. What is the most important thing to know about Islam in your opinion?

Is there even such a thing?

Is there a "Christian world"? A "Buddhist world"? An "agnostic world"?

Yes. Well, probably not agnostic.

In my own world view there are no divisions such as that. If I ran the world, AND I am working on taking it over, we would not have this. Unfortunately, my world view isn't the only one out there. I know, it's a bummer. No one took that harder than myself.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said the Muslim Ummah was facing danger and crisis as some people chose the wrong path of militancy.

“The whole Muslim Ummah has got trapped in danger due to some people's move to take a confusing path [of militancy]. We won't allow militancy and terrorism to be active in our country,” she said.

The PM was inaugurating the Hajj Programme-2017 at the Hajj Camp in the city's Ashkona.

Some people were misusing Islam by killing innocent people in the name of the religion, she said. “As a result, innocent Muslims across the world are facing harassment and even losing their lives.”

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said Islam is the religion of peace and there is no scope in Islam for killing innocent people, Hasina told the programme.

“No one has the right to kill innocent people; the almighty Allah will give the last verdict. Why can't they keep confidence and trust in Him?”

About suicidal attempts by militants, she said Islam never permits taking own life.

“Islam never said one would go to heaven by committing suicide. Some people are creating this confusion...we don't want our people to take this confusing path.”

Terming hajjis the guests of Allah, Hasina urged them to pray for Bangladesh so that people can live in peace and the government can continue the pace of development.

Good job.

SHe admits that the whole Muslim world is in danger of becoming "militant" and yet whines about "harassment"?

Here is my position. I wish her luck, and want to keep their problems from being my problem.

Ban Third World Immigration.

In my own world view there are no divisions such as that. If I ran the world, AND I am working on taking it over, we would not have this. Unfortunately, my world view isn't the only one out there. I know, it's a bummer. No one took that harder than myself.

SUch divisions are real. If you ran the world, they would still be there.

Cario is not Dallas. Pretending otherwise won't make it so.

Good job.

SHe admits that the whole Muslim world is in danger of becoming "militant" and yet whines about "harassment"?

Here is my position. I wish her luck, and want to keep their problems from being my problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------- i add , ban ALL immigration . One EXAMPLE of WHY is that First world English want more gun control when they get to the USA . All immigrants are is problems when they get to the USA as many of them start to agitate for what they had .

--------------------------------------------------- its easy to see the work of 'islam' from its invention as they invaded Spain about 1400 years ago . Plus USA first war was against 'muslims' because muslims thought they had the Right [from 'allah' } to piracy on American shipping . Plus see what muslim refugee invaders are doing in Europe today .. Plus see muslims at 'charlie hebdo' , at 'orlando pulse' , at 'san berbadino' , at the 'ariana grande' concert for little girls , see the Trade Tower attacks and much more violence , murder and mayhem caused by muslims and 'islam' Sunni !!

Well you got my vote. :thup:
That is, as long as you're for protecting our natural racehorses.

Plus USA first war was against 'muslims' because muslims thought they had the Right [from 'allah' } to piracy on American shipping .
I am always amused when people bring up the muslim pirates.

Fact is, they were pirates, plundering for treasure, not trying to convert people and spread religion. Heck during that time period, France, England, and Spain, which were Christian countries, all sponsored pirates against other countries and shared in the loot.

Another fact that is purposely left out of the narrative, is that muslim Morocco was the first nation to recognize America as a new country and set up diplomatic relations, which are still in force today and have never been broken. ...... :cool:

Good job.

-------------------------------------------------------------- i add , ban ALL immigration . One EXAMPLE of WHY is that First world English want more gun control when they get to the USA . All immigrants are is problems when they get to the USA as many of them start to agitate for what they had .

Interesting. I suspect these guys would agree.

s-l1000.jpg

Mayhaps the Aztecs and Arawaks would agree by now that "all immigrants are is problems".
And the Picts and Celts. In their own syntax of course.
And the Basques.
And the Maori.
And the Inuit.

Plus USA first war was against 'muslims' because muslims thought they had the Right [from 'allah' } to piracy on American shipping .
I am always amused when people bring up the muslim pirates.

Fact is, they were pirates, plundering for treasure, not trying to convert people and spread religion. Heck during that time period, France, England, and Spain, which were Christian countries, all sponsored pirates against other countries and shared in the loot.

Another fact that is purposely left out of the narrative, is that muslim Morocco was the first nation to recognize America as a new country and set up diplomatic relations, which are still in force today and have never been broken. ...... :cool:
------------------------------------------------------------------ barbary pirates were working with the blessings of 'allah' same as the muslim murderers that flew jets into the Trade Towers or the muslims that invaded Spain 1400 years ago or the muslims that murdered and burnt Fahrkunda a few years ago Sunni . ----------------- and thats all fine , we had the war , cleaned up the Trade Towers but NOW , well its time to keep muslims numbers LOW in the USA and keep them where they belong Sunni

Forum List

Back