Muslims barred for our safety; crazy people handed firearms

Republicans fight to the death to make sure this guy has a right to bear arms

150622191833-charleston-church-shooting-dylann-roof-radicalization-savidge-dnt-tsr-00002118-large-169.jpg

Of course you want "all the firearms you want". It's the same reason you want a wall built and why you think it's a good idea to keep muslims out of the country. You're a scared snowflake. Ooooh, who should I be scared of now??!?!? Donald, please protect me.

Good little Snowflake.
we just want to maintain our country as it is.
you on the other hand wet yourself at the thought of a handgun.
I would certainly consider you the snowflake (whatever the hell a snowflake is other than the new keyword that we all have to use)

Let me see if I should take you seriously.....

Has the term "Patriot" in username.

Nope. Not to be considered seriously.

Thanks for self-vetting.

You find the idea of Patriotism that offensive?

Your version. Sure.

Sorry buddy, just being a lefty doesn't give you the right to change meanings of words.

Patriotism is the love of country.

THat you find that offensive is you being in the wrong.

You are the one to not be taken seriously.

Anti-American cuckold wusses. They think just because they're cucks, we all should be. That shite may fly in Canada and Western Europe, but it doesn't fly here in the US. We have the right to bear arms. And that's that.

we just want to maintain our country as it is.
you on the other hand wet yourself at the thought of a handgun.
I would certainly consider you the snowflake (whatever the hell a snowflake is other than the new keyword that we all have to use)

Thanks for self-vetting.

Your version. Sure.

Sorry buddy, just being a lefty doesn't give you the right to change meanings of words.

Anti-American cuckold wusses. They think just because they're cucks, we all should be. That shite may fly in Canada and Western Europe, but it doesn't fly here in the US. We have the right to bear arms. And that's that.
but it scares the little wussies,
if they only looked at gun owners the same way they looked at the terrorists. See, with terrorists they think that if they back them, then they wont be targets for the acts of terror to come.
Kiss their ass and they will love us, isnt that right snowflakes?

Congress blocks rule barring mentally impaired from guns

That, my friends, is Trump's America. Fuck logic, common sense, and fuck life. Tell us again how it's not about xenophobia, and tell us again about "draining the swamp" while handing the NRA lobby another billion dollars.

moron...thanks for lying by omission.....from your own link....

Grassley cited eating and sleep disorders as examples of illnesses that could allow a beneficiary to be reported to the background check system if they also have a third party to manage their benefits.

This is why anti gunners can't be trusted.......and why we have to be careful how we implement mental health reasons into NICS....

D

That, my friends, is Trump's America. Fuck logic, common sense, and fuck life. Tell us again how it's not about xenophobia, and tell us again about "draining the swamp" while handing the NRA lobby another billion dollars.

Did I understand that correctly? THAT a sleeping disorder would be cause to have your right to bear arms curtailed?

Not anymore, Trump restored civil rights - which Obama had stripped from Americans.

Your version. Sure.

The only thing I find offensive is that people like you get to call yourself Americans.
you should try to convince people that they are not Americans, find some real ones in the area you live, or maybe you might have to actually go where people that were born in this country life, try telling them in person that they are not worthy of being called American.
let us know how that works for your coward ass snowflake.

Oh look the pretend patriot is giving me advice, how cute.

NO backtracking. YOur previous post dismissed him for being Patriotic, not for not "really" being Patriotic.

You are the bad guy here.

Gabby Giffords says....don't sell guns to guys like this

Jared_Loughner12.jpg

Republicans reply....Go fuck yourself Gabby

Nope.....once you actually adjudicate someone as being dangerously mentally ill......and have an actual way to do that without denying the rights of all other Americans....you can ban this guy from getting a gun.....

Your version. Sure.

The only thing I find offensive is that people like you get to call yourself Americans.
you should try to convince people that they are not Americans, find some real ones in the area you live, or maybe you might have to actually go where people that were born in this country life, try telling them in person that they are not worthy of being called American.
let us know how that works for your coward ass snowflake.

Oh look the pretend patriot is giving me advice, how cute.

NO backtracking. YOur previous post dismissed him for being Patriotic, not for not "really" being Patriotic.

Your version of the "bad guy" means I'm on the right side of history. I'm totally ok with that.

Thanks for self-vetting.

Your version. Sure.

if they only looked at gun owners the same way they looked at the terrorists. See, with terrorists they think that if they back them, then they wont be targets for the acts of terror to come.

Yeah, cuckold wuss Leftists are now the scourge of Canada and Western Europe. And now they're trying to infect America too. I mean you wanna be a cuck wuss, so be it. But don't expect all Americans to be. I'll acquire all the firearms i like. Because that's my right. Period, end of story.

[

And you were SO SURE that Hillary would take over, and put them into forced labor camps. No WONDER you are so astoundingly butthurt over your landslide loss......

A landslide so big she received 3 million more votes than your orange savior. Ouch!

Fuck LA.

What's wrong with Louisiana?

I already started a thread on this and the idiots actually applauded Trump for this because they said Trump's motive was looking out for senior citizens.
Lol
Like he's ever looked out for anyone but himself.
This is just another gift to the gun lobby.

Your version. Sure.

Yeah, cuckold wuss Leftists are now the scourge of Canada and Western Europe. And now they're trying to infect America too. I mean you wanna be a cuck wuss, so be it. But don't expect all Americans to be. I'll acquire all the firearms i like. Because that's my right. Period, end of story.
You must be happy that being mentally ill you can now own as many guns as you want.

Your version. Sure.

There's nothing wrong with me, buddy.

You are the one who is offended at the idea that people would love their country.

Thinking like yours is part of our decline as a civilization.

You don't love your country. You love aspects of it. As long as those aspects are white and republican.

Your race baiting is noted and dismissed. Please consider it (and you) ridiculed as well.

YOu are the one that felt you had to attack a man for being Patriotic.

You find the idea that a man would love America to be offensive.

This guys fellow students at Virginia Tech were afraid of him

virginia-tech-shooting.jpg

Republicans want to sell him guns

Actually, we want the people this guy killed to have the same ability as he had to have a gun on a college campus...so they can stop him...

you asswipes? Want him to be able to kill at will....in your gun free zone....and for normal people to simply be murdered in place with no way to stop him.....

the worst mass murder ....89 people......murdered with a Truck.....

Forum List

Back