Muslims barred for our safety; crazy people handed firearms

I already started a thread on this and the idiots actually applauded Trump for this because they said Trump's motive was looking out for senior citizens.
Lol
Like he's ever looked out for anyone but himself.
This is just another gift to the gun lobby.

:lol:

Yeah, you started a thread where you got the utter shit kicked out of you and were exposed as a lying little Stalinist twerp.. :thup:

Sorry buddy, just being a lefty doesn't give you the right to change meanings of words.

Patriotism is the love of country.

THat you find that offensive is you being in the wrong.

You are the one to not be taken seriously.

The only thing I find offensive is that people like you get to call yourself Americans.
you should try to convince people that they are not Americans, find some real ones in the area you live, or maybe you might have to actually go where people that were born in this country life, try telling them in person that they are not worthy of being called American.
let us know how that works for your coward ass snowflake.

Oh look the pretend patriot is giving me advice, how cute.

NO backtracking. YOur previous post dismissed him for being Patriotic, not for not "really" being Patriotic.

You are the bad guy here.

Your version of the "bad guy" means I'm on the right side of history. I'm totally ok with that.

YOu dismissed a man, and his ideas, because he loved his country.

YOu are not ok.

Republicans fight to the death to make sure this guy has a right to bear arms

150622191833-charleston-church-shooting-dylann-roof-radicalization-savidge-dnt-tsr-00002118-large-169.jpg

Nope....we fight to protect the Bill of Rights for normal Americans....you asswipes would use this monster to deny rights to the other 319,999,999 Americans......

They're American Citizens.

So was Ted Bundy, whats your point?

Yes, and even his rights were protected by the Constitution. Freedom & Liberty can be complicated. It isn't a perfect system. But it's the best humanity has.

ummm even when he became a convicted criminal?

Point is there are reasonable CONDITIONS to gun ownership rights.

This is not a discussion on Constitutionality, but on the REASONABLE.

'Reasonable Conditions' can lead you down a dangerous slippery-slope. Always err on the side of the Constitution. Once you start straying from it, things can rapidly go downhill.
You tell the victim's loved ones that when the next inevitable mass shooting occurs by a mentally ill person at a church, school mosque etc
I'm sure they'll be very comforted to know that.
When this happens and you know it will, Trump will have blood on his hands and you dopes will defend him.

[

The only thing I find offensive is that people like you get to call yourself Americans.

And you were SO SURE that Hillary would take over, and put them into forced labor camps. No WONDER you are so astoundingly butthurt over your landslide loss......

A landslide so big she received 3 million more votes than your orange savior. Ouch!

Fuck LA.

What's wrong with Louisiana?

People like you.

[

And you were SO SURE that Hillary would take over, and put them into forced labor camps. No WONDER you are so astoundingly butthurt over your landslide loss......

A landslide so big she received 3 million more votes than your orange savior. Ouch!

Illegal alien votes do not count....and democrats voting multiple times don't count either....

This guys fellow students at Virginia Tech were afraid of him

virginia-tech-shooting.jpg

Republicans want to sell him guns

Actually, we want the people this guy killed to have the same ability as he had to have a gun on a college campus...so they can stop him...

you asswipes? Want him to be able to kill at will....in your gun free zone....and for normal people to simply be murdered in place with no way to stop him.....

the worst mass murder ....89 people......murdered with a Truck.....

Yeah, you want massive crossfire and accidents on campus that would DWARF mass shooting numbers. Logic never sat well with you, did it?

Your version. Sure.

Sorry buddy, just being a lefty doesn't give you the right to change meanings of words.

Patriotism is the love of country.

THat you find that offensive is you being in the wrong.

You are the one to not be taken seriously.

Anti-American cuckold wusses. They think just because they're cucks, we all should be. That shite may fly in Canada and Western Europe, but it doesn't fly here in the US. We have the right to bear arms. And that's that.
but it scares the little wussies,
if they only looked at gun owners the same way they looked at the terrorists. See, with terrorists they think that if they back them, then they wont be targets for the acts of terror to come.
Kiss their ass and they will love us, isnt that right snowflakes?

Yeah, cuckold wuss Leftists are now the scourge of Canada and Western Europe. And now they're trying to infect America too. I mean you wanna be a cuck wuss, so be it. But don't expect all Americans to be. I'll acquire all the firearms i like. Because that's my right. Period, end of story.
You must be happy that being mentally ill you can now own as many guns as you want.

Freedom & Liberty can be complicated. Unfortunately, there's always gonna be bad folks in society. Violating the Constitution isn't the solution. Democracies are messy. It's the price we pay for being free.

Yes, and even his rights were protected by the Constitution. Freedom & Liberty can be complicated. It isn't a perfect system. But it's the best humanity has.

'Reasonable Conditions' can lead you down a dangerous slippery-slope. Always err on the side of the Constitution. Once you start straying from it, things can rapidly go downhill.
You tell the victim's loved ones that when the next inevitable mass shooting occurs at a church, school mosque etc

That won't happen...you left wing assholes made all of those places gun free zones...remember....? Normal, law abiding people can't carry guns.....only criminls can...that is what you have created.

[

Illegal alien votes do not count....and democrats voting multiple times don't count either....

Whenever you guys want to hand over that evidence, go ahead. Until then, stop lying.

[

evidently they do, the left still thinks that colostomy sue had more votes than President Trump.

This guys fellow students at Virginia Tech were afraid of him

virginia-tech-shooting.jpg

Republicans want to sell him guns

Actually, we want the people this guy killed to have the same ability as he had to have a gun on a college campus...so they can stop him...

you asswipes? Want him to be able to kill at will....in your gun free zone....and for normal people to simply be murdered in place with no way to stop him.....

the worst mass murder ....89 people......murdered with a Truck.....

Yeah, you want massive crossfire and accidents on campus that would DWARF mass shooting numbers. Logic never sat well with you, did it?

Moron....it hasn't happened......we have seen this in major shootings...the Gabby Giffords shooting, two concealed carriers on the scene......no crossfire accident...

The Dallas police shooting....marchers with pistols and actual AR-15 rifles mixed with police....and when the black lies matter supporter started shooting....no crossfire problem....the normal people carrying guns allowed the police to handle the shooter...

Concealed carry permit holders actually stop these guys...without crossfire and without the police shooting them...

Nothing you say about guns in this country is based in truth, facts or reality.....

[

306 - 227, oh king of butthurt.

You failed to grasp that more illegals voting in California is not enough to steal an election....

Trump's family all voted endless times. 10 million times total in fact.

Wow, this is so much more fun when I can just make up anything I want. I can see now why being a Republican literally takes no brain power.

306 - 227 snowflake.

You run along an apply your butthurt salve.

but it scares the little wussies,
if they only looked at gun owners the same way they looked at the terrorists. See, with terrorists they think that if they back them, then they wont be targets for the acts of terror to come.
Kiss their ass and they will love us, isnt that right snowflakes?

Yeah, cuckold wuss Leftists are now the scourge of Canada and Western Europe. And now they're trying to infect America too. I mean you wanna be a cuck wuss, so be it. But don't expect all Americans to be. I'll acquire all the firearms i like. Because that's my right. Period, end of story.
You must be happy that being mentally ill you can now own as many guns as you want.

Freedom & Liberty can be complicated. Unfortunately, there's always gonna be bad folks in society. Violating the Constitution isn't the solution. Democracies are messy. It's the price we pay for being free.

Pipe down snowflake. Nobody wants to hear you crying anymore.
Truth too painful to listen to is it?

Cuckold Snowflake. Waddayagunado, right? :)

You tell the victim's loved ones that when the next inevitable mass shooting occurs by a mentally ill person at a church, school mosque etc
When this happens and you know it will, Trump will have blood on his hands and you dopes will defend him.

Hey moron.....we know what happens....we know that when you make gun free zones...more people are killed...when normal, law abiding Americans can carry their guns....lives are saved.......

Here...

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)

No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

Congress blocks rule barring mentally impaired from guns

That, my friends, is Trump's America. Fuck logic, common sense, and fuck life. Tell us again how it's not about xenophobia, and tell us again about "draining the swamp" while handing the NRA lobby another billion dollars.

What a Prog Shill.

What Congress blocked is the Social Security Admin sending the Feds the names of people whose benefits are managed by third parties. The definition of "mental issues" can be as simple as bouts of insomnia. Such people should not have their 2nd Amendment, or any rights violated because some faceless bureaucrat or political operative gets access to their identity. The ACLU also opposed this legislation.

not much you can do.
Just like the constitution says I can own handguns, so I do, it also gives the cuckold snowflakes the right to wet themselves at the thought of a handgun, so they do.

No gun control is going to go anywhere. Even if guns were banned. Then you idiots would see some "protests".

not much you can do.
Just like the constitution says I can own handguns, so I do, it also gives the cuckold snowflakes the right to wet themselves at the thought of a handgun, so they do.

Bingo. Thanks. :)

Forum List

Back