Muslims: Entitled to kill?

and muslims entitled to... kill anyone who they think have hurt their feelings?

They're not entitled to, although it's common knowledge to most with brain activity that they tend to react this way to things like the pastor's movie, which is why he did it.

Why did Obama's PAC accept a $1 million donation from an anti-Islamic filmmaker?

Wtf does that have to do with my statement?

:dunno:

I find it comical that Libtards wail about a mythical 'War on Women' by conservatives, but fall all over themselves to defend these Muslim savages and their total abuse and oppression of their women folk.

LOL

LOL, yourself. Before we invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, women had more rights under Sadam than they do now. Bushie Baby and you 'Conservatives' oversaw that the loss of those rights as the new government was formed. Even as you would put the women in this nation back to the 19th Century if you had your way.

So you think women are going to have more rights in Egypt and Libya now that the Taliban has taken over?

Liberal turds don't think before they blurt out their idiocies, do they?

Dumb fuck. Obama has already given the orders, kill or capture the men that are responsible for the death of Ambassador Smith, and three other Americans. That is as strong of a condemnation as you get.

Meanwhile his goons are harassing some guy who did nothing more dangerous than make a tasteless movie.

Bushie Baby strutted around and stated "Dead or Alive". And for seven years of Bush's terms, Bin Laden remained alive and in comfort. In his campaign for President, Obama stated "I will see Bin Laden killed or captured". Bin Laden is dead.

What is disturbing is that a Presidential candidate chose to muddy the waters even as a crisis was unfolding. And chose to lie about it, not once, but twice. Romney is not fit to sit in the Oval Office.

Romney told that exact truth. That's what really stings you pathetic Obama fluffers.

Exactly. This guy did NOTHING different that Hollywood doesn't do every damn day in regard to Christians. They make shows and movies that mock, scorn , and ridicule Christians and yet you don't see Christians burning down buildings, raping and murdering innocent people. These Islamic NUTS have no self control.. and they damn sure don't get a free pass to slaughter people just because they don't like what they say.

I find it comical that Libtards wail about a mythical 'War on Women' by conservatives, but fall all over themselves to defend these Muslim savages and their total abuse and oppression of their women folk.

LOL

LOL, yourself. Before we invaded Iraq on the basis of lies, women had more rights under Sadam than they do now. Bushie Baby and you 'Conservatives' oversaw that the loss of those rights as the new government was formed. Even as you would put the women in this nation back to the 19th Century if you had your way.

So you think women are going to have more rights in Egypt and Libya now that the Taliban has taken over?

Liberal turds don't think before they blurt out their idiocies, do they?

Not at all what I said, you lying little peice of shit. We are not occupying Libya or Egypt. We helped them get out from under dictators. What they do with their new found freedom is up to them.

We were occupying Iraq. But we let them pass laws that took away the rights of women in Iraq. And the people in power that did not give a shit were nincompoop neo-cons like you.

They're not entitled to, although it's common knowledge to most with brain activity that they tend to react this way to things like the pastor's movie, which is why he did it.

Why did Obama's PAC accept a $1 million donation from an anti-Islamic filmmaker?

Muslims didn't react that way when Bill Maher made a movie that mocked Allah.

Is that why Obama decided to not denounce the $1 million campaign contribution he took?

Dumb fuck. Obama has already given the orders, kill or capture the men that are responsible for the death of Ambassador Smith, and three other Americans. That is as strong of a condemnation as you get.

Meanwhile his goons are harassing some guy who did nothing more dangerous than make a tasteless movie.

Bushie Baby strutted around and stated "Dead or Alive". And for seven years of Bush's terms, Bin Laden remained alive and in comfort. In his campaign for President, Obama stated "I will see Bin Laden killed or captured". Bin Laden is dead.

What is disturbing is that a Presidential candidate chose to muddy the waters even as a crisis was unfolding. And chose to lie about it, not once, but twice. Romney is not fit to sit in the Oval Office.

Romney told that exact truth. That's what really stings you pathetic Obama fluffers.

Exactly. This guy did NOTHING different that Hollywood doesn't do every damn day in regard to Christians. They make shows and movies that mock, scorn , and ridicule Christians and yet you don't see Christians burning down buildings, raping and murdering innocent people. These Islamic NUTS have no self control.. and they damn sure don't get a free pass to slaughter people just because they don't like what they say.

Oh, you poor fucked up put upon Christians. Except that should people like you come face to face with the real Christ, he would look at you in puzzlement, and state "I know you not".

As Gandhi stated, "I have no problem with your Christ. It is Christians that I have a problem with".

Oh, you poor fucked up put upon Christians. Except that should people like you come face to face with the real Christ, he would look at you in puzzlement, and state "I know you not".

As Gandhi stated, "I have no problem with your Christ. It is Christians that I have a problem with".

As you see, Old Rocks agrees that Muslims are entitled to kill.

Muslims didn't react that way when Bill Maher made a movie that mocked Allah.

Is that why Obama decided to not denounce the $1 million campaign contribution he took?

In Religulous? I don't remember if there were images of Mohamed or not.

Why do you keep going back to Obama? I'm not here to answer for his shenanigans.

As you see, Old Rocks agrees that Muslims are entitled to kill.

You get that from that exchange? No wonder you are so mentally fucked up.

Nothing poor about Christians... nor are they BUTCHERS, RAPISTS, MURDERERS.. But Islam is and it's followerers are.. Now who is poor??

Nothing poor about Christians... nor are they BUTCHERS, RAPISTS, MURDERERS.. But Islam is and it's followerers are.. Now who is poor??

Mountain Meadows. Sand Creek. Wounded Knee. And so many others. The religious wars in Europe. Protestants and Catholics in Ireland.

Mountain Meadows. Sand Creek. Wounded Knee. And so many others. The religious wars in Europe. Protestants and Catholics in Ireland.

Ladygunslopper, no comment?

Forum List

Back