• Mauritania
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • United Arab Emirates
Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death

Seems many Muslim countries execute Gays because their laws have established death as the punishment for homosexuality. Sad.

5 Muslim Nations Where Gay is Legal - LGBT Muslims

From Wiki:

However, in 20 out of 57 Muslim-majority nations same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law.

The Ottoman Empire (predecessor of Turkey) decriminalized homosexuality in 1858. In Turkey, where 99.8% of the population is Muslim, homosexuality has never been criminalized since the day it was founded in 1923.[74] And LGBT people also have the right to seek asylum in Turkey under the Geneva Convention since 1951.[75]

Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Niger, Tajikistan, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), most of Indonesia, and in Northern Cyprus. In Albania, Lebanon, and Turkey, there have been discussions about legalizing same-sex marriage.[18][19] Albania, Northern Cyprus and Kosovo also protect LGBT people with anti-discrimination laws.

Its cultural not religious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is religious, not cultural. Many of the 10 countries listed by the Washington Post that punish homosexuality by death base their laws on Sharia law; the other countries in your list do not.

Sharia law is religious, not cultural.

And we used to stone adulterers because the bible told us to. It is cultural not religious.

Sharia law is not religious?

Tell us more...

Somehow I doubt the regressed apply these standards to Christians. And for love of god, Christianity is nowhere near as bad as Islam...

Actually, Christians never stoned adulterers. Jews did.

Burning at the stake was big with Christians.

"..the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punishable by death":
  • Yemen
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • United Arab Emirates
Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death

Seems many Muslim countries execute Gays because their laws have established death as the punishment for homosexuality. Sad.

From Wiki:

However, in 20 out of 57 Muslim-majority nations same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law.

The Ottoman Empire (predecessor of Turkey) decriminalized homosexuality in 1858. In Turkey, where 99.8% of the population is Muslim, homosexuality has never been criminalized since the day it was founded in 1923.[74] And LGBT people also have the right to seek asylum in Turkey under the Geneva Convention since 1951.[75]

Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Niger, Tajikistan, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), most of Indonesia, and in Northern Cyprus. In Albania, Lebanon, and Turkey, there have been discussions about legalizing same-sex marriage.[18][19] Albania, Northern Cyprus and Kosovo also protect LGBT people with anti-discrimination laws.

It is religious, not cultural. Many of the 10 countries listed by the Washington Post that punish homosexuality by death base their laws on Sharia law; the other countries in your list do not.

And we used to stone adulterers because the bible told us to. It is cultural not religious.

Tell us more...

Somehow I doubt the regressed apply these standards to Christians. And for love of god, Christianity is nowhere near as bad as Islam...

Thank you, Eva.

Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims, Trump loves idiots.

Muslims hate gays. Southern Republicans hate gays.

It's true love!

From Wiki:

Tell us more...

Burning at the stake was big with Christians.

what else do you do with a witch? :FIREdevil:

its a joke, don't get excited

"Actually, Christians never stoned adulterers. Jews did." Christians hanged, burned, boiled alive, beheaded, electrocuted, shot, gassed, and lethally injected the condemned in America.

It's true love!

muslims murder gays, republicans want them to have equal rights. democrats do nothing about muslims murdering gays
Far right republicans want nothing of the sort, Redfish. When it comes to gay, the far right ubs re right there with their Muslim buddies.

It's true love!

muslims murder gays, republicans want them to have equal rights. democrats do nothing about muslims murdering gays
Far right republicans want nothing of the sort, Redfish. When it comes to gay, the far right ubs re right there with their Muslim buddies.

Which is why the 1% of US population that is muslim has declared open season on them... while the Christians have yet to shoot anyone for the very serious (in Islam) crime of being gay.

It's true love!

All of the sudden no Republicans opposed gays in the military, or marriage equality for gays. All of the sudden no Republican run states still allow employers to discriminate against gays.

Wow, talk about a history rewrite.

You're weak, I wanna see terrorist attacks in the Name of Christ. there are million of people killed, raped, tortured around the world in the name of islam...Why do you leftist trivialize the problem...You being gay, would be one of the first people raped and toured by the islamist ..you're an embarrassment with your stupidity :slap:
Go online and read about attacks on abortionists and gays in America and in Africa in the name of Christ.
You find them and bring them here. I can't find any.
Because you can't read and because you know my comment is true. You are another on the far unChristian right that bears observation.
No, because you are a well known liar who regularly posts blatant lies. We've all learned it's a waste of time to look for evidence that you know isn't there.

So if it exists, you bring it. Otherwise, we all know you're lying.
You are a well know anti-Christian, koshergrl, who is not respected by any except those who are anti-American.

It's true love!

All of the sudden no Republicans opposed gays in the military, or marriage equality for gays. All of the sudden no Republican run states still allow employers to discriminate against gays.

Wow, talk about a history rewrite.

Yeah, no shit. Fifty years from now, they'll be claiming it was the Democrats who refused to marry gays.

And the Republicans never called for Obama's impeachment. Not once.

It's true love!

And in fact claim it's a guy's gayness that made him shoot the club goers...they'd rather claim it's caused by homosexuality, than by Islam or bad border policies.

Go figure. They created the homo voting block so they could scapegoat them.

4lq8tc.jpg

A crowd of Democrats celebrate blocking gay marriage.

:lol:

Now where was I?

Oh, yeah.

It's true love!

What's important is that Christianity is equated with jihadism so that the horrors of jihadism are diluted.

Still wondering why that is, but it sure is important.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

It's because the left and muslims fantasize about the same fate for Christians. Progressives at ground zero stupidly believe Muslims will be grateful for their assistance. Progressives at the top accept a lot of gold from Muslims and don't give a shit about anything else.

Now where was I?

Oh, yeah.

It's true love!

Tell that to the shooter, a true and devout democrat.

Liberals literally can not criticize Islam, it's a physical impossibility.

Now where was I?

Oh, yeah.

It's true love!

Tell that to the shooter, a true and devout democrat.

Liberals literally can not criticize Islam, it's a physical impossibility.
American Muslims aren't going to join a party which so clearly HATES them.

Neither are gays.

Or Hispanics.

Or blacks.

A fact which will be driven home in November.

Forum List

Back