Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims

Jroc Troll commented above. We don't need a list to remember the people who shot up abortion clinics, bombed abortion clinics, and killed abortion doctors.
I'll take that as a no:slap:
Take that as the truth that your rhetorical ass got booted up your throat so your eye is peeping out of your butt. You and thereisnospoon are part of the terrorist threat until you are willing to condemn all terrorism.

Alzheimer's old man? Your babbling again..There is no problem with Christian based terrorism anywhere in the world, it doesn't exist....Get a brain function test man or up your medication :cuckoo:

Jroc Troll commented above. We don't need a list to remember the people who shot up abortion clinics, bombed abortion clinics, and killed abortion doctors.
Take that as the truth that your rhetorical ass got booted up your throat so your eye is peeping out of your butt. You and thereisnospoon are part of the terrorist threat until you are willing to condemn all terrorism.
Alzheimer's old man? Your babbling again..There is no problem with Christian based terrorism anywhere in the world, it doesn't exist....Get a brain function test man or up your medication :cuckoo:
We have it here in America and it is certainly a significant problem in Africa. You millennials simply are unable to constructively think.

Why do you not oppose all forms of terrorism?

Have you let a permissible form of Zionism morph in you to something terrible?

Some people on the left are trying to make a point that some Christians do carry out bombings and some of this is true. The cases of abortion clinics getting bombed are proof of that but no one tries to defend the actions of these people. They are prosecuted for the murders that they have committed and almost all christian churches condemn the acts. On the other hand, when muslims do something like this the left almost always tries to defend the act by saying 'christians do it to' which is like saying get over it because everyone else does it. If we actually follow that logic then anyone who commits an act of terror in this country is allowed to do it because everyone else does it.

Nobody defends the actions of the killers. What gets defended are the people that also just happen to belong to the same religion and get painted with a broad brush. Nobody says to "ban all Christian" from entry into the US or that all Christian churches should be "watched" if a Christian terrorist commits some heinous act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irony alert...

Got your google handy? Look up;

The Lord's Resistance Army
The KKK
National Liberation Front of Tripura
Antibalaka
The Orange Volunteers
The Aryan Nations
The Christian Identity Movement

We have it here in America and it is certainly a significant problem in Africa. You millennials simply are unable to constructively think.

Then i'm sure you'll have no problem listing the radical, Christian, terrorist attacks around the world, and how many people have been killed those attacks, in the name of Christianity.....I have all the time in the world old man...Go:thup:

"..the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punishable by death":
  • Yemen
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • United Arab Emirates
Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death

Seems many Muslim countries execute Gays because their laws have established death as the punishment for homosexuality. Sad.

5 Muslim Nations Where Gay is Legal - LGBT Muslims

From Wiki:

However, in 20 out of 57 Muslim-majority nations same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law.

The Ottoman Empire (predecessor of Turkey) decriminalized homosexuality in 1858. In Turkey, where 99.8% of the population is Muslim, homosexuality has never been criminalized since the day it was founded in 1923.[74] And LGBT people also have the right to seek asylum in Turkey under the Geneva Convention since 1951.[75]

Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Niger, Tajikistan, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), most of Indonesia, and in Northern Cyprus. In Albania, Lebanon, and Turkey, there have been discussions about legalizing same-sex marriage.[18][19] Albania, Northern Cyprus and Kosovo also protect LGBT people with anti-discrimination laws.

Its cultural not religious.

Then i'm sure you'll have no problem listing the radical, Christian, terrorist attacks around the world, and how many people have been killed those attacks, in the name of Christianity.....I have all the time in the world old man...Go:thup:

Profile: The Lord's Resistance Army

Irony alert...

Got your google handy? Look up;

The Lord's Resistance Army
The KKK
National Liberation Front of Tripura
Antibalaka
The Orange Volunteers
The Aryan Nations
The Christian Identity Movement

White supremacist?:uhh: where are the attacks in the name of Christ? list them, not 50 or 100 years ago list them sweetie..ill wait

Last edited:

You're weak, I wanna see terrorist attacks in the Name of Christ. there are million of people killed, raped, tortured around the world in the name of islam...Why do you leftist trivialize the problem...You being gay, would be one of the first people raped and toured by the islamist ..you're an embarrassment with your stupidity :slap:

"..the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punishable by death":
  • Yemen
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • United Arab Emirates
Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death

Seems many Muslim countries execute Gays because their laws have established death as the punishment for homosexuality. Sad.

5 Muslim Nations Where Gay is Legal - LGBT Muslims

From Wiki:

However, in 20 out of 57 Muslim-majority nations same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law.

The Ottoman Empire (predecessor of Turkey) decriminalized homosexuality in 1858. In Turkey, where 99.8% of the population is Muslim, homosexuality has never been criminalized since the day it was founded in 1923.[74] And LGBT people also have the right to seek asylum in Turkey under the Geneva Convention since 1951.[75]

Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Niger, Tajikistan, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), most of Indonesia, and in Northern Cyprus. In Albania, Lebanon, and Turkey, there have been discussions about legalizing same-sex marriage.[18][19] Albania, Northern Cyprus and Kosovo also protect LGBT people with anti-discrimination laws.

Its cultural not religious.

It is religious, not cultural. Many of the 10 countries listed by the Washington Post that punish homosexuality by death base their laws on Sharia law; the other countries in your list do not.

Sharia law is religious, not cultural.

Mac again, not smart and certainly not strong, cites his silliness as a source.

Trot along, silly boy.

You're weak, I wanna see terrorist attacks in the Name of Christ. there are million of people killed, raped, tortured around the world in the name of islam...Why do you leftist trivialize the problem...You being gay, would be one of the first people raped and toured by the islamist ..you're an embarrassment with your stupidity :slap:
Go online and read about attacks on abortionists and gays in America and in Africa in the name of Christ.

Go online and read about attacks on abortionists and gays in America and in Africa in the name of Christ.
You find them and bring them here. I can't find any.

Forum List

Back