Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims

You're weak, I wanna see terrorist attacks in the Name of Christ. there are million of people killed, raped, tortured around the world in the name of islam...Why do you leftist trivialize the problem...You being gay, would be one of the first people raped and toured by the islamist ..you're an embarrassment with your stupidity :slap:
Go online and read about attacks on abortionists and gays in America and in Africa in the name of Christ.
You find them and bring them here. I can't find any.
Because you can't read and because you know my comment is true. You are another on the far unChristian right that bears observation.

Surveys indicate that many Muslims are in favour of their countries being governed by sharia law:

"Over three-quarters of Muslims in the Middle East and North Africa, South Asia and Southeast Asia want sharia courts to decide family law issues such as divorce and property disputes, the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life said on Tuesday."

"Views on punishments such as chopping off thieves' hands or decreeing death for apostates is more evenly divided in much of the Islamic world, although more than three-quarters of Muslims in South Asia say they are justified."

Many in Muslim world want sharia as law of land: survey

Time will tell if sharia becomes the basis of law for other Muslim countries.

The most recent Asian nation to adopt sharia law will also punish sodomy; which underlines that this approach is religious and not cultural:

"Brunei has become the first East Asian country to adopt sharia law, despite widespread condemnation from international human rights groups."

"The Islamic criminal law is set to include punishments such as flogging, dismemberment and death by stoning for crimes such as rape, adultery and sodomy. The religious laws will operate alongside the existing civil penal code
."

"In response to the new set of laws, human rights group Amnesty International said that it will "take the country back to the dark ages."
"

Brunei adopts sharia law amid international outcry - CNN.com

Has the shooter even been linked to any terror group beyond what he said to police?
It seems like any other crazed mass shooting except the guy told police halfway through that oh, and by the way, I sympathize with ISIS.

Apparently to RWers we should snap the borders closed and start rounding up muslims. Typical, thoughtless reactionary nonsense.

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.

Can you name any liberals who love Muslims that hate gays?

Without plowing post by post through the rest of thread, I'm guessing he didn't name any. Eh?

The most recent Asian nation to adopt sharia law will also punish sodomy; which underlines that this approach is religious and not cultural:

"Brunei has become the first East Asian country to adopt sharia law, despite widespread condemnation from international human rights groups."

"The Islamic criminal law is set to include punishments such as flogging, dismemberment and death by stoning for crimes such as rape, adultery and sodomy. The religious laws will operate alongside the existing civil penal code
."

"In response to the new set of laws, human rights group Amnesty International said that it will "take the country back to the dark ages."
"

Well in fairness let's add to that list Uganda, whose extreme anti-gay policies are Christian based.

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 ...
www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/.../christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_deat...
Nov 6, 2015 - So today, Pastor Swanson took to the stage and told attendees once again that gaysshould be killed. Twice, according to Right Wing Watch.

How many of these nations are "Christian"? Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tennessee Televangelist: God Commands Christians To Kill Gays
www.patheos.com/.../tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-...Patheos
Aug 18, 2015 - A Tennessee based televangelist condemns “liberal society” while claiming God commands Christians to stone gays and prevent women from ...

Biblical Literalist Stones Gay Man To Death | Truth Wins Out
Truth In Schools | Truth Wins Out Wins Out
Mar 18, 2011 - If the law calling for gays to be killed is abolished, what about the law ... On no grounds,christians decide which laws are abolished and in ...

Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People - YouTube
View attachment 77858

View attachment 77859▶ 4:14
4, 2014 - Uploaded by David Pakman Show
Steven Anderson, a Baptist pastor in Arizona, calls for the death of all gays ...

You are incapable of critical thought. This is what the left does, points out an extreme, hateful minority and holds them up and proclaims "this is all Christians". And then, because hypocrisy is the only thing consistent in a leftist's mind, will call conservatives hateful and stereotyping Muslims for pointing out their contemptible actions in the countries they control. You are incapable of distinguishing between mainstream Islamic hate and a vilified, insignificant minority of wacko Christians.

How many gays have been executed in America. I have an idea let's share, video for video, executions of gays and see which side is responsible for more. I have a dozen videos of gays being executed in Islamic countries, you start.

Liberalism must point out and demonize others in order to have a purpose.

You're weak, I wanna see terrorist attacks in the Name of Christ. there are million of people killed, raped, tortured around the world in the name of islam...Why do you leftist trivialize the problem...You being gay, would be one of the first people raped and toured by the islamist ..you're an embarrassment with your stupidity :slap:
Go online and read about attacks on abortionists and gays in America and in Africa in the name of Christ.
Because you can't read and because you know my comment is true. You are another on the far unChristian right that bears observation.
No, because you are a well known liar who regularly posts blatant lies. We've all learned it's a waste of time to look for evidence that you know isn't there.

So if it exists, you bring it. Otherwise, we all know you're lying.

."

"

Well in fairness let's add to that list Uganda, whose extreme anti-gay policies are Christian based.

No, they're not.

A psychopath is in power, funded by progressives, is the problem in Uganda.

Progressives would have a psychopath at the head of every country.

"..the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punishable by death":
  • Yemen
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • United Arab Emirates
Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death

Seems many Muslim countries execute Gays because their laws have established death as the punishment for homosexuality. Sad.

5 Muslim Nations Where Gay is Legal - LGBT Muslims

From Wiki:

However, in 20 out of 57 Muslim-majority nations same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law.

The Ottoman Empire (predecessor of Turkey) decriminalized homosexuality in 1858. In Turkey, where 99.8% of the population is Muslim, homosexuality has never been criminalized since the day it was founded in 1923.[74] And LGBT people also have the right to seek asylum in Turkey under the Geneva Convention since 1951.[75]

Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Niger, Tajikistan, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), most of Indonesia, and in Northern Cyprus. In Albania, Lebanon, and Turkey, there have been discussions about legalizing same-sex marriage.[18][19] Albania, Northern Cyprus and Kosovo also protect LGBT people with anti-discrimination laws.

Its cultural not religious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is religious, not cultural. Many of the 10 countries listed by the Washington Post that punish homosexuality by death base their laws on Sharia law; the other countries in your list do not.

Sharia law is religious, not cultural.

And we used to stone adulterers because the bible told us to. It is cultural not religious.

From the link provided regarding the LRA:

Since 2008, the LRA has killed more than 2,400 people and abducted more than 3,400, according to the US State Department.

The UN estimates that over 380,000 people are displaced across CAR, the DRC and South Sudan as a result of LRA activity.

Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012

The murder of Dr. George Tiller, May 31, 2009

Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996

Colorado Planned Parenthood shooting, November 27, 2015

."

"

No, they're not.

Funded by who? Got a link?

How anti-gay Christians evangelize hate abroad

• Yemen
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • United Arab Emirates

Seems many Muslim countries execute Gays because their laws have established death as the punishment for homosexuality. Sad.

From Wiki:

However, in 20 out of 57 Muslim-majority nations same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law.

The Ottoman Empire (predecessor of Turkey) decriminalized homosexuality in 1858. In Turkey, where 99.8% of the population is Muslim, homosexuality has never been criminalized since the day it was founded in 1923.[74] And LGBT people also have the right to seek asylum in Turkey under the Geneva Convention since 1951.[75]

Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Niger, Tajikistan, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), most of Indonesia, and in Northern Cyprus. In Albania, Lebanon, and Turkey, there have been discussions about legalizing same-sex marriage.[18][19] Albania, Northern Cyprus and Kosovo also protect LGBT people with anti-discrimination laws.

It is religious, not cultural. Many of the 10 countries listed by the Washington Post that punish homosexuality by death base their laws on Sharia law; the other countries in your list do not.

And we used to stone adulterers because the bible told us to. It is cultural not religious.

Sharia law is not religious?

Tell us more...

Somehow I doubt the regressed apply these standards to Christians. And for love of god, Christianity is nowhere near as bad as Islam...

."

"

No, they're not.

Start your education here:

How Uganda was seduced by anti-gay conservative evangelicals

• Yemen
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • United Arab Emirates

From Wiki:

Tell us more...

Somehow I doubt the regressed apply these standards to Christians. And for love of god, Christianity is nowhere near as bad as Islam...

Actually, Christians never stoned adulterers. Jews did.

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 ...
www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/.../christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_deat...
Nov 6, 2015 - So today, Pastor Swanson took to the stage and told attendees once again that gaysshould be killed. Twice, according to Right Wing Watch.

How many of these nations are "Christian"? Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tennessee Televangelist: God Commands Christians To Kill Gays
www.patheos.com/.../tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-...Patheos
Aug 18, 2015 - A Tennessee based televangelist condemns “liberal society” while claiming God commands Christians to stone gays and prevent women from ...

Biblical Literalist Stones Gay Man To Death | Truth Wins Out
Truth In Schools | Truth Wins Out Wins Out
Mar 18, 2011 - If the law calling for gays to be killed is abolished, what about the law ... On no grounds,christians decide which laws are abolished and in ...

Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People - YouTube
View attachment 77858

View attachment 77859▶ 4:14
4, 2014 - Uploaded by David Pakman Show
Steven Anderson, a Baptist pastor in Arizona, calls for the death of all gays ...

You are incapable of critical thought. This is what the left does, points out an extreme, hateful minority and holds them up and proclaims "this is all Christians". And then, because hypocrisy is the only thing consistent in a leftist's mind, will call conservatives hateful and stereotyping Muslims for pointing out their contemptible actions in the countries they control. You are incapable of distinguishing between mainstream Islamic hate and a vilified, insignificant minority of wacko Christians.

How many gays have been executed in America. I have an idea let's share, video for video, executions of gays and see which side is responsible for more. I have a dozen videos of gays being executed in Islamic countries, you start.

Liberalism must point out and demonize others in order to have a purpose.
All groups in opposition do that, of course. Watch the far right regressive wackos in action. The feebs are, for sure.

• Yemen
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Mauritania
  • Nigeria
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • United Arab Emirates

From Wiki:

Tell us more...

The secularization of Christianity began earlier than with Islam. Christianity was worse than Islam for centuries.

The more secular Christianity became, the less evil it was. The secularized areas of Islam are the same.

The religious nuttery has to be removed from religions to make them civilized.

Forum List

Back