Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims

The second post in this thread offers as good an explanation as any.
I can see some of this:
It goes beyond that though. The left sympathizes with Islam because they share a deep-seeded animosity and hatred for the West, particularly America. Leftists are by nature hypocrites capable of juggling multiple thoughts or opinions that are completely contradictory in every way--and they do this in complete harmony. The proclaim hatred for Christianity and claim that religion is an antiquated concept that promulgates the white male patriarchy--or whatever the hell it is they believe--while embracing a religion that is contemptible in their treatment to gays, atheists, women, Jews--basically anyone that disagrees with them.
...and what I don't know is how deep their hatred goes.

It would also explain why they won't admit to their behaviors -- they couldn't get away with it.

Hey Dogmaphobe, Google makes interesting points here.

What "interesting points" do you think he made? Do you really think that I defend American Muslims from RW bigotry because I hate the West and America? Is that why I served my country along side American Muslims for 20 years, Mac, because I hate America? How long before we hear your full throated support of the GOP nominee and his "war on PC"?
See? It is impossible. RW bigotry of Muslims....WTF?

Crazy Muslim murders innocents and lefties attack right wingers. CRAZY!!!
I hate the crazy muslim for what he did....not for his religion. It's really quite simple.
Good for you.

Now who hates the Muslim religion?
Probably lots of people...but how does one hate a religion.....the same way someone hates a gun, I suppose.

My question posed on that thread remains: Why does the Regressive Left do this?.
I can see some of this:
It goes beyond that though. The left sympathizes with Islam because they share a deep-seeded animosity and hatred for the West, particularly America. Leftists are by nature hypocrites capable of juggling multiple thoughts or opinions that are completely contradictory in every way--and they do this in complete harmony. The proclaim hatred for Christianity and claim that religion is an antiquated concept that promulgates the white male patriarchy--or whatever the hell it is they believe--while embracing a religion that is contemptible in their treatment to gays, atheists, women, Jews--basically anyone that disagrees with them.

It would also explain why they won't admit to their behaviors -- they couldn't get away with it.

What "interesting points" do you think he made? Do you really think that I defend American Muslims from RW bigotry because I hate the West and America? Is that why I served my country along side American Muslims for 20 years, Mac, because I hate America? How long before we hear your full throated support of the GOP nominee and his "war on PC"?
I'm voting for Hillary.

I don't understand the motivations and I don't expect any honesty from the Regressive Left.

All I have are theories, and I don't need anyone's permission to posit them.

Oh, you have "theories". Gosh, don't we all.

So, Mac, do you believe that I hate America as "Google" posited? I defend Muslims from unwarranted RW attacks so I must hate America, right Mac?

I guess I served those 20 years so I could "destroy it from within", right?

Here's my theory...you're a fucking Islamophobe just like Bill Maher.

My question posed on that thread remains: Why does the Regressive Left do this?.
I can see some of this:

I'm voting for Hillary.

I don't understand the motivations and I don't expect any honesty from the Regressive Left.

So, Mac, do you believe that I hate America as "Google" posited? I defend Muslims from unwarranted RW attacks so I must hate America, right Mac?

I don't know what's in your heart, which is why I'm curious. I don't expect honest answers, so I'll keep wondering.

But I'm not at all surprised by the standard PC name-calling. Always a good sign.

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.
The ultimate irony being Omar Mateen appears to have been a homophobic closeted homosexual. That should certainly start the LWers heads spinning.

Omar Mateen: Gunman was familiar face at club, performer says - CNN.com
Angry and homophobic. Reacts to the sight of two gay men being affectionate.

But also a friendly and familiar face at the gay club he eventually terrorized, killing 49 in a nightclub massacre in Orlando.

A conflicting image of the shooter has emerged as investigators try to understand the man responsible for the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

What could have driven Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, a New York-born security guard who was the son of Afghan immigrants, to such a horrific act of violence -- the biggest terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11?

Chris Callen, who worked at Pulse as a performer, told CNN's Anderson Cooper he'd seen Mateen dozens of times at the club. According to his estimate, Mateen visited Pulse twice a month over a period of three years.
160612120738-omar-mateen-orlando-shooting-suspect-medium-plus-169.jpeg

Officials say they're looking into the possibility Omar Mateen radicalized on his own.
"He was very friendly when we said hi. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who just did what he did. It makes no sense," Callen said.

"My partner said that he was very nice [and seemed] comfortable.

Prior visits to Pulse are a line of inquiry investigators are pursuing, sources involved in the investigation tell CNN's Jim Scuitto and Evan Perez.

Pulse regular Kevin West told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on a gay dating app several times in the year before the attack.

I can see some of this:

I'm voting for Hillary.

I don't know what's in your heart, which is why I'm curious. I don't expect honest answers, so I'll keep wondering.

But I'm not at all surprised by the standard PC name-calling. Always a good sign.
Trying to logically understand insanity, is very difficult. Stop trying.

I can see some of this:

I'm voting for Hillary.

Well, as I say all the time, this place is a fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study for me, on all the issues.

I'm voting for Hillary.

Well, as I say all the time, this place is a fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study for me, on all the issues.
Agreed.

But trying to understand insanity, is a waste of time and might be insane. Trying to make sense of other people's crazy illogical beliefs, might make you crazy.

I'm voting for Hillary.

Agreed.

But trying to understand insanity, is a waste of time and might be insane. Trying to make sense of other people's crazy illogical beliefs, might make you crazy.
Hey, maybe it already has.

BRING IT BITCH!

I can see some of this:

I'm voting for Hillary.

Really Mac? That's what you've got? "I don't know what's in your heart?"

That wasn't a pejorative, that was a diagnosis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see some of this:

I'm voting for Hillary.

Really Mac? That's what you've got? "I don't know what's in your heart?"

That wasn't a pejorative, that was a diagnosis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okie dokie!

Some people on the left are trying to make a point that some Christians do carry out bombings and some of this is true. The cases of abortion clinics getting bombed are proof of that but no one tries to defend the actions of these people. They are prosecuted for the murders that they have committed and almost all christian churches condemn the acts. On the other hand, when muslims do something like this the left almost always tries to defend the act by saying 'christians do it to' which is like saying get over it because everyone else does it. If we actually follow that logic then anyone who commits an act of terror in this country is allowed to do it because everyone else does it.

The Left entered an 'Unholy Alliance' with Islam years ago. They shared a vicious hatred of Jews and Christians. It later morphed into a fanatical support of the Palestinians. That's the origins of the alliance. It started with Western Europe's Left. They're virulently Antisemitic, and despise Christians. They want Israel gone from the Middle East. It's a stance that Muslims fully support as well. So it was an alliance of convenience.

But it is a bizarre disturbing alliance. Islam is by far the least tolerant faith, as far as Leftist beliefs and behaviors go. I think the Left may be reconsidering the alliance now. They may be regretting dismantling Immigration Systems and allowing the massive influx of Muslims into Western Europe especially. It's they who will now suffer the most under Muslim-rule.

Some people on the left are trying to make a point that some Christians do carry out bombings and some of this is true. The cases of abortion clinics getting bombed are proof of that but no one tries to defend the actions of these people. They are prosecuted for the murders that they have committed and almost all christian churches condemn the acts. On the other hand, when muslims do something like this the left almost always tries to defend the act by saying 'christians do it to' which is like saying get over it because everyone else does it. If we actually follow that logic then anyone who commits an act of terror in this country is allowed to do it because everyone else does it.
. The only points or questions I would like to add is this... Isn't it that when we see those who commit these acts of terror, that they are doing it in the name of a group or religion, and especially so if the group is non-violent in nature when they (the terrorist) feel that it should not be non-violent when oppressed or challenged on all fronts ? Don't they think that they are representing a group even if the group doesn't want such representation at all from them ? Does the person figure he or she is taking actions for the whole group, and therefore he or she decides for themselves that they will act upon behalf of those for whom they think should be acting out also but won't ? These types talked about, well do they figure that the group has become to weak to do what is nessesary to get the job done ? Is it that these individuals figure themselves to be a member of a religion, cult, belief system or other, and so they see themselves as the armed wing of a group, religion, cult or belief system in which they figure that such a group or it's members will thank them for the actions taken later on, but just not today maybe ? Does the individual figure that the group will thank them for doing the hard work for the group someday, and this by what they feel are the nessesary steps taken in order to stop a bad thing that is going on if only created in their own mind or either maybe it is that they see it as a way to stop those things in which they figure threatens the long term integrity, security, and/or the characteristics of what they feel is their groups religion, culture & long term future ? How is it determined if the individual is acting alone or on behalf of a group that is sponsoring them or is it that a group is OK with what the individual has done on behalf of the whole group ? Can it be gaged by the rebuke of the individual by the group, and if the group doesn't rebuke the actions of the individual, does it mean that the group agree's with the actions that were taken by the individual ? This is a query for the events that are taking place today, and as to why they are taking place at the hands of mass killers gone wild today. So far Christians are not sponsors of terrorist acting in their name, and this by their rebuking of such things, but their are those out there who want the Christian's to be accused of being as sponsors of terrorism, and they do this just so they can shield what is going on in another groups thinking or in an individual's actions that either represented a group that doesn't rebuke such actions taken (or) is trying to shield the actions of a lone wolf for whom acted upon his own yet blaming another because of the shame in it all.

Last edited:
Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.

Can you name any liberals who love Muslims that hate gays?

Seems you missed the connection. Liberals love Muslims and since Muslims hate gays, Liberals hate gays.

Seems you missed the connection. Liberals love Muslims and since Muslims hate gays, Liberals hate gays.
. Libs love Muslims for specific reasons, and the gay thing they didn't count on.

. Libs love Muslims for specific reasons, and the gay thing they didn't count on.

They have to take it all or none.

Now that one member of a protected class has slaughtered 4 dozen members of another protected class, it leaves you people in a quandry.

Only in the fevered bubble minds.

Killer terrorists are not a protected class. If he hadn't been killed at the scene, he should have been executed.
No. They aren't. But Muslims are a protected class.
Hence the reason the liberal narrative for this incident is "let's blame the weapon of choice"....

Jroc Troll commented above. We don't need a list to remember the people who shot up abortion clinics, bombed abortion clinics, and killed abortion doctors.
I'll take that as a no:slap:
Take that as the truth that your rhetorical ass got booted up your throat so your eye is peeping out of your butt. You and thereisnospoon are part of the terrorist threat until you are willing to condemn all terrorism.

Forum List

Back