Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

Therefore, RW are muslims???
Radical Muslims, radical right wingers. Different label, same shit.
Haters hate, whether Jrocs Mac1958s or rdeans.

It has to stop.
Cowards don't have the balls to quote people when they're posting insulting things about them.

You have demonstrated this thread perfectly Jake: The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

You're doing precisely what I describe there, you're just not man enough to admit it.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

Therefore, RW are muslims???
Haters hate, whether Jrocs Mac1958s or rdeans.

It has to stop.
Cowards don't have the balls to quote people when they're posting insulting things about them.

You have demonstrated this thread perfectly Jake: The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

You're doing precisely what I describe there, you're just not man enough to admit it.
Yes, you are a coward, thank you for admitting it. I am addressing the stupidity of your remarks, the which you had not the balls to admit you were the source. You are not an authority, just a crazed loon.

Are there any prominent leftists willing to name the problem? I can only think of Bill Maher, off the top.

Is there ONE leading D pol willing to name it? Even the dumb shit Rs have only a few.

PC is a disease that is getting a lot of people hurt.

Are there any prominent leftists willing to name the problem? I can only think of Bill Maher, off the top.

Is there ONE leading D pol willing to name it? Even the dumb shit Rs have only a few.

PC is a disease that is getting a lot of people hurt.
There are many honest liberals out there.

Regressive Leftists, those you see here, are not traditional liberals. They are distortions, mutations, deviations, perversions.

Yet another perfect example of my point.

They literally can't help themselves.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?
Well you really can't count Rdean...he is clearly incapable of logical thinking.

I have a gay family member who is a liberal reflexive D, but even he is critical of BO and the D party for their refusal to identify the problem.

Well you really can't count Rdean...he is clearly incapable of logical thinking.

I have a gay family member who is a liberal reflexive D, but even he is critical of BO and the D party for their refusal to identify the problem.
These folks are on another level.

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.
To college freshmen taking Philosophy 101 next Autumn Quarter:

Your professor will ask you to cite an example of specious logic. Copy, cut and paste the OP for a guaranteed A

My question posed on that thread remains:

Why does the Regressive Left do this?

My question posed on that thread remains:

Why does the Regressive Left do this?
How does one logically explain insanity?

The second post in this thread offers as good an explanation as any.

My question posed on that thread remains: Why does the Regressive Left do this?.
I can see some of this:
It goes beyond that though. The left sympathizes with Islam because they share a deep-seeded animosity and hatred for the West, particularly America. Leftists are by nature hypocrites capable of juggling multiple thoughts or opinions that are completely contradictory in every way--and they do this in complete harmony. The proclaim hatred for Christianity and claim that religion is an antiquated concept that promulgates the white male patriarchy--or whatever the hell it is they believe--while embracing a religion that is contemptible in their treatment to gays, atheists, women, Jews--basically anyone that disagrees with them.
...and what I don't know is how deep their hatred goes.

It would also explain why they won't admit to their behaviors -- they couldn't get away with it.

Hey Dogmaphobe, Google makes interesting points here.

Last edited:
My question posed on that thread remains: Why does the Regressive Left do this?.
I can see some of this:
It goes beyond that though. The left sympathizes with Islam because they share a deep-seeded animosity and hatred for the West, particularly America. Leftists are by nature hypocrites capable of juggling multiple thoughts or opinions that are completely contradictory in every way--and they do this in complete harmony. The proclaim hatred for Christianity and claim that religion is an antiquated concept that promulgates the white male patriarchy--or whatever the hell it is they believe--while embracing a religion that is contemptible in their treatment to gays, atheists, women, Jews--basically anyone that disagrees with them.

It would also explain why they won't admit to their behaviors -- they couldn't get away with it.

What "interesting points" do you think he made? Do you really think that I defend American Muslims from RW bigotry because I hate the West and America? Is that why I served my country along side American Muslims for 20 years, Mac, because I hate America? How long before we hear your full throated support of the GOP nominee and his "war on PC"?

I can see some of this:

What "interesting points" do you think he made? Do you really think that I defend American Muslims from RW bigotry because I hate the West and America? Is that why I served my country along side American Muslims for 20 years, Mac, because I hate America? How long before we hear your full throated support of the GOP nominee and his "war on PC"?
I'm voting for Hillary.

I don't understand the motivations and I don't expect any honesty from the Regressive Left.

All I have are theories, and I don't need anyone's permission to posit them.

I can see some of this:

See? It is impossible. RW bigotry of Muslims....WTF?

Crazy Muslim murders innocents and lefties attack right wingers. CRAZY!!!

I can see some of this:

I hate the crazy muslim for what he did....not for his religion. It's really quite simple.

I can see some of this:

I hate the crazy muslim for what he did....not for his religion. It's really quite simple.
Good for you.

Now who hates the Muslim religion?

Forum List

Back