Muzzling Opposing Voices

the left wants to silence everyone that does not agree with them or their agenda------why? because deep down inside they know that they are wrong and that when both sides are given equal time liberalism will lose every time.

Its logic vs feeeeeeeeeelings.
Liberalism loses every time? That's why children no longer work in factories, women and minorities can vote, and true information about Cannabis is finally reaching the public.

Liberals are winning. Conservatives still have their drug war and terror war, but that shit will end. It would end a lot sooner if pro-life, freedom-loving Conservatives stop trying to kill everyone or lock them in cages.

you are an idiot. do you think conservatives support child labor, discrimination against women or minorities, or disenfrangisment of voters?? Eliminating those things from society was not a liberal thing, it was a humanity thing.

Illegal drugs have destroyed our inner cities and the black family unit. Do you libs claim a victory for that?

Islamic terrorists attacked this country on 9/11, do you think we should ignore that and kiss their asses until they do it again?

as to pot, legalize the shit. if you want to destroy your lungs and heart for a short high, go right ahead. If it makes cancer patients feel better, great, let them have it.

Political correctness is the last resort of the morally bankrupt.
PC is humans being dishonest, that's all.

Democrats/liberal/progressives are the champions dishonesty.

Is it any wonder they are most politically correct?

P.S. And they are not only dishonest, but they are mind-bogglingly lazy. They are too lazy to say POLITICALLY CORRECT (or any of its derivatives) in order to save a few key strokes.
Your partisan nonsense has been noted, and rejected as the crap for which it is.

Liberals should take the warning in Oscar Wilde's famous 'two tragedies'

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”

Which explains your incessant bitterness and venom? Getting it, or not getting it?

LOL! demonizing the opposition to lessen the strength of the message. You don't even deal with the message. Looks like she has got you by the kahunas.

"You're with us or against us" seemed to muzzle critics of presidential actions. A person questioned presidential decisions and all of a sudden they weren't patriots. Just ask Max Cleland.

Yet the IRS silencing opposition gets defended by a certain political group.

"You're with us or against us" seemed to muzzle critics of presidential actions. A person questioned presidential decisions and all of a sudden they weren't patriots. Just ask Max Cleland.

Who did it silence? Oh right, no one.

I must admit that it's difficult keeping up with all of the lies you tell.

"WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senators Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) and Roger Wicker (R-Miss) are continuing their efforts to stop the Internal Revenue Service from effectively curbing free speech by targeting groups based on their political leanings."
COCHRAN & WICKER: SUSPEND IRS RULE TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS - News Releases - News - Senator Thad Cochran

The good thing, though, is how it motivates those of us who believe in truth and honesty.

Noooooooo, that would never happen in this country! :eusa_hand:

Or, maybe it would! :eusa_shhh:

Who did it silence? Oh right, no one.
I must admit that it's difficult keeping up with all of the lies you tell.

"WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senators Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) and Roger Wicker (R-Miss) are continuing their efforts to stop the Internal Revenue Service from effectively curbing free speech by targeting groups based on their political leanings."
COCHRAN & WICKER: SUSPEND IRS RULE TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS - News Releases - News - Senator Thad Cochran

The good thing, though, is how it motivates those of us who believe in truth and honesty.
No one was silenced there. They may have been delayed getting their tax-exempt status but they could and did talk up a storm I'm sure.

Last edited:

Noooooooo, that would never happen in this country! :eusa_hand:
And it didn't. The IRS didn't silence anyone, even if it screwed around granting them their tax-exempt status.

Last edited:
There has been a noticeable polarization of both the Left and Right since 2001. Intolerance of moderates and putting the pedal to the metal toward the extremes is the order of the day.

"Yer either fer us or aggin us."

Last edited:
The Liberal Debater: Just Shut Up!

Yes, unless he meant you? That's possible I suppose since I don't track spitball wars between children here.
Yup....that's what he meant.
I love shoving your words back down your throat.
That's perfectly fine then. It's an easy mistake to make.

BTW, do you think what you say here matters, even to me? It doesn't, not a damn.

And yet you've been here responding to everything she said. If it really didn't matter, I would expect indifference. Just saying.........

I think Political Correctness comes form both side of the partisan divide. Both sides try to use PC language in order to not give the other side a Sound Bite that can be used against them. But as we saw in 2012 it can sometime turnaround and bite you in the ass. Like the failed Mitt meme that President Obama actually meant a person didn't build their own business when he was referring to the fantastic infrastructure we have here. Many independents looked with distain on that false campaigning based on a grammatical error.

The problem is that the word "truth" has become a politically incorrect word. As have the words, "integrity," "honesty," "common sense," "hard work," "personal responsibility," "freedom," "free market," "limited government," "liberty," and a plethora of others. So ... no matter what a freedom-loving-American says it's considered politically incorrect from the mainstream-media perspective.
The lie is you posting partisan crap like that. It's why it is treated as such.

It's not a lie when the actions of the Progressives routinely stand against folks who embrace those values/tenets. Simple observation reveals that your lord, Obama, lies as a matter of habit. And we know that the mainstream media embrace him as if he can do no wrong. Therefore, logic says that honesty and integrity are not important in today's political climate.

The PC guys are on your side. What you see from Liberals today is if you want to live in the past, you long for the past, then you will be treated as the past. Dead and gone.
Exactly what I have come to expect from you.
Lies.
Those aren't lies. Nearly all of the PC I see is your side, but then again I don't spend much time with my side. Anyway, bring your ideas forward and we'll beat the hell out of them but you are welcome to do so. The best way to win is to let your "the past was better" worldview die in the sunlight. Anyone who says you can't do that I will tell to shut up. They are hurting not helping.

Bring forth, so I may shred your sacred cows like a wood chipper.

So give us examples of conservative pc

don imus a liberal got hammerd by liberals and caused him to be fired
fuzzy zoeller made fun of blacks diet and again libtards went after him
The founder of chik fil a said he was opposed to gay marriage and buttfuckers like you went into a rage

so whatcha got? I love it when liberals try to equate things, this should be funny

the left wants to silence everyone that does not agree with them or their agenda------why? because deep down inside they know that they are wrong and that when both sides are given equal time liberalism will lose every time.

Its logic vs feeeeeeeeeelings.
Liberalism loses every time? That's why children no longer work in factories, women and minorities can vote, and true information about Cannabis is finally reaching the public.

Liberals are winning. Conservatives still have their drug war and terror war, but that shit will end. It would end a lot sooner if pro-life, freedom-loving Conservatives stop trying to kill everyone or lock them in cages.
you are an idiot. do you think conservatives support child labor, discrimination against women or minorities, or disenfrangisment of voters?? Eliminating those things from society was not a liberal thing, it was a humanity thing.

Illegal drugs have destroyed our inner cities and the black family unit. Do you libs claim a victory for that?

Islamic terrorists attacked this country on 9/11, do you think we should ignore that and kiss their asses until they do it again?

as to pot, legalize the shit. if you want to destroy your lungs and heart for a short high, go right ahead. If it makes cancer patients feel better, great, let them have it.
You're kidding, right? What do you think "Conservative" means? When it came time to put an end to child labor, who do you think was spearheading that movement? Rich industrialists and their Conservative dupes? When it came time to give women and black people the right to vote, who do you think was spearheading that? White male racist southern Conservatives? No, it was not Conservatives. Conservatives fought against the Voting Rights Act because of the threat of women and black people being seen as real people.

As for the drug war, yeah, end that shit. Let's see Conservatives actually run on that platform. And repeal the PATRIOT Act because Obama uses it to implement the Marxist Sharia police state.

Welcome to the modern Progressive era.

An outlawed plant could help fight America’s top killer, heart disease, which ended the lives of nearly 600,000 in the United States in 2010, according to the Centers for Disease Control. A recent analysis identified several potentially heart-healthy chemicals in hemp, marijuana’s hard-working, non-intoxicating cousin.
Hemp Gets High Five for Heart-Health Benefits : Discovery News

The problem is that the word "truth" has become a politically incorrect word. As have the words, "integrity," "honesty," "common sense," "hard work," "personal responsibility," "freedom," "free market," "limited government," "liberty," and a plethora of others. So ... no matter what a freedom-loving-American says it's considered politically incorrect from the mainstream-media perspective.
The lie is you posting partisan crap like that. It's why it is treated as such.

It's not a lie when the actions of the Progressives routinely stand against folks who embrace those values/tenets. Simple observation reveals that your lord, Obama, lies as a matter of habit. And we know that the mainstream media embrace him as if he can do no wrong. Therefore, logic says that honesty and integrity are not important in today's political climate.
Your partisan nonsense has been noted, and rejected as the crap for which it is.

Exactly what I have come to expect from you.
Lies.
Those aren't lies. Nearly all of the PC I see is your side, but then again I don't spend much time with my side. Anyway, bring your ideas forward and we'll beat the hell out of them but you are welcome to do so. The best way to win is to let your "the past was better" worldview die in the sunlight. Anyone who says you can't do that I will tell to shut up. They are hurting not helping.

Bring forth, so I may shred your sacred cows like a wood chipper.

So give us examples of conservative pc

don imus a liberal got hammerd by liberals and caused him to be fired
fuzzy zoeller made fun of blacks diet and again libtards went after him
The founder of chik fil a said he was opposed to gay marriage and buttfuckers like you went into a rage

so whatcha got? I love it when liberals try to equate things, this should be funny
Con PC? Anything dealing with the **** Palin and her moron the Drooler.

Forum List

Back