Muzzy Bastards Disrespecting Xmas (again)

Muslim-owned restaurant helps homeless and elderly with offer of free meals on Christmas Day

I dont know why but in my imagination it would be like that scene in "Broadway Danny Rose" where he welcomes all of his shit clients to a Christmas dinner.

Marvellous scenes.

Tommy-girl can't resist a good pro-Islam propaganda story. They continue to murder people all over the world in the name of their religion. But we should ignore all that and go based off one trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Muslim terror groups have been calling for Muslims to poison water and food supply of infidels. So, eat at your own risk.
The story is just as valid as one of your gay stoning stories.
The truth of it is that there are good and bad in every group of people.
Would you rather they made bombs or fed the poor ?

I want them to go back to their Islamic shithole countries and feed and take care of their own.
No you dont. You dont give a shit what they do unless it conforms to your narrow world view.

Muslim-owned restaurant helps homeless and elderly with offer of free meals on Christmas Day

I dont know why but in my imagination it would be like that scene in "Broadway Danny Rose" where he welcomes all of his shit clients to a Christmas dinner.

Marvellous scenes.

Tommy-girl can't resist a good pro-Islam propaganda story. They continue to murder people all over the world in the name of their religion. But we should ignore all that and go based off one trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Muslim terror groups have been calling for Muslims to poison water and food supply of infidels. So, eat at your own risk.
The story is just as valid as one of your gay stoning stories.
The truth of it is that there are good and bad in every group of people.
Would you rather they made bombs or fed the poor ?

I want them to go back to their Islamic shithole countries and feed and take care of their own.
No you dont. You dont give a shit what they do unless it conforms to your narrow world view.

So now you're telling me what I want and think, because it doesn't conform to your narrow view of anyone not in your homo-progressive circle.

aaron...

... dat crazy guy makin' possum scared...

... make him stop.

Forum List

Back