My Body My Choice

Someone aborting a fetus doesn't threaten my life or my family's life.

I thought you were smarter than this.
tell that to the young people ... theyre the ones not getting vaccinated ! stop politicizing the virus your chicom allies unleashed ! BTW Charles Bronson would spit in you effeminate left wing face .

Let's break this down shall we.

1. That mantra has been used as a political weapon to defend killing human beings for decades.
2. Why doesn't that very same mentality carry over to the choices people make on immunization?
3. If the shot actually worked then the only risk would be to TRUMPERS, as the left love to lable those who won't get the shot.
4. Blacks, young adults and children are a large portion of the percentage who have not received the shot so are they all TRUMPERS?
5. My Body My Choice seemingly is only applicable to the left.

I personally have not gotten the shot. Not because I am an antivaxer but because the long term effects of the drug are COMPLETELY UNKNOWN. As a self employed individual I can not take the risk of intentionally putting a substance in my body that could jeopardize my future in my profession. I do incredibly demanding physical labor for a living and with some of the known reactions to the drug I CHOOSE to take my chances for my life & livelihood. Call it selfish if you want but unless YOU are going to support me if I were to be one of the few to get the debilitating side effects that some have gotten then you know what you can do with your opinion.

And just to be clear I have no opinion of those that choose to get the shot. It is your life to live not mine.
shdhshehhehd.jpeg

Seems the idiot is you, you took a shot that doesn’t work! Ouch

prove it. prove that any medical expert said that breakthrough won't happen & the vaccine is 100% guaranteed to protect.

do it.... come back when you have a credible unbiased link.... or stfu.

prove it. prove that any medical expert said that breakthrough won't happen & the vaccine is 100% guaranteed to protect
Then you should give two shits if people don’t get the shot! Now let’s hear you idiot

It's clear you never watched that video I posted by the expert on this, who helped engineer this virus in the first place.

A real "vaccine," can't stop the COVID, and there can't be herd immunity. . . you are living in a fantasy.

It will never, ever be wiped out, even if every person on the planet got shots, it would mutate, b/c of the nature of the coronaviruses. Do you even know how many coronaviruses are circulating among humans?

Did you even watch that interview Vincent Racaniello did with Peter Daszak? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHO PETER DASZAK IS? :dunno:

30 mins in.
VR: "So you say these are diverse coronaviruses and you can't vaccinate against them and no anti-virals, so what do we do?"
PD: "Well, coronaviruses are pretty good... you can manipulate them in the lab pretty easy, you know. Spike protein drives a lot what happens in a coronavirus. Zoonotic risk. So you can get the sequence, you can bulid a protein, and we work with Ralph Baric at UNC, a genius, insert into the backbone of another virus, and do some work in the lab, and you can get more predictive, when you find a sequence..."

(READ) The Covid-19 lab leak hypothesis: Did the media fall victim to a misinformation campaign?​

I just don’t understand your POV. Are you thinking that if we can’t eradicate this thing completely then we shouldn’t even try to do anything?

I just don’t understand your POV. Are you thinking that if we can’t eradicate this thing completely then we shouldn’t even try to do anything?
Who cares, go away you’re lost.

I care more about blacks in Chicago than your nonsense and you hate the blacks

"But how effective is no vaccine, no mask, refusing to distance? Yeah.
80% effective as opposed to 0 percent effect"

Are you claiming people who don't get the shots, don't wear masks, and refuse to distance are guaranteed to get COVID?
Not me.
The doctors across the country treating the idiots.

But we don't know for certain. It's working right now, with the original Covid-19, which was weaker and less contagious. If we all got vaccinated against that we'd be in great shape! But assholes are gonna asshole, and now we have Delta Covid, deadlier and more aggressive.

Will this vaccine hold against it? Who knows? It wasn't engineered for Delta.
BOOM! And just like that...

With a survival rate of 99% that’s one helluva long game strategy you have there! Hahahaha.

I’ve been reading your posts this last one is exactly what I’ve come to expect. Keep up the good work!
Not really.
Hot Spots.
You're the unvaccineated.
You live with and near the unvaccinated
When one of you gets sick, MANY f you will get sick.
And since you're all in the same place and elections are held in places...
SAY, Dija know....
Enough people died of COVID in Georgia to swing the election.
But, I'm in it for more than the GOP primaries.

Well obviously you DON"T understand how vaccines work, or you're lying. Imo either is possible. Again, measles should help you understand.
Measles? In the 50s parents would purposely EXPOSE their children to others with the measles which gave them lifetime natural immunity. Some how the majority of the population survived. COVID is not more deadly than the measles yet here we are shutting down a whole economy, keeping kids out of school, mandating mask wearing and hurrying a vaccination that we now learn my not work the way the government sold it. Frankly it looks like we've turned into a bunch of pussies. The feminization of America is almost complete.

Forum List

Back