My encounter with a census workers

Possibly was a census worker, possibly was a scammer. But, as Mudwhistle pointed out, most scammers use charm rather than alienation. Sometimes they try intimidation, too.

But flat out calling Pixie a liar without any foundation for it is wrong (not that you did). I have no foundation for calling you a liar, nor do I have for Pixie.

Anecdotes are evidence of nothing and I have no doubt that Pixie knows that, but I will not be hateful, especially when she is having other health issues with family.

(I know that is JenyE's style, though.)

Who knows if it was the real deal or not in her case. Morons abound in all walks of life and occupations.

I suspect that pixie was immediately adversarial to them regardless of if they were real or fake and we are really only hearing about one side of this encounter.

I don't get why some conservatives are so opposed to the notion of a census, but I gave up on trying to figure out long ago.

The OP was not a rail against the census, but more of a statement of opposition to in-your-face, rude, obnoxious assholes who were supposedly legitimately (could have been a scam) representing the US government...

I see no problem with the way she reacted to either some lowlife fucking scammer or someone who was NOT doing their job as instructed....

I actually don't either, except for the fact that we are only getting one side of the story.

I clicked on your link and immediately realized you had ONLY giving me a link to every post she made....call me lazy, if you will....but you did NOT provide what I was asking for and you know it. I asked for her track record for honesty...something you indicated was "proven"...I did not ask for a link to every post she made. That proves nothing. So, you might want to watch out for pointing your finger at me, three fingers are pointing back at you.

YOU asked for her track record. I gave it to you and YOU lied that I did not.

What the fuck are you going on about now?

And, the burden is NOT on me to show any track record at all. YOU demonstrate that she has lied as that is YOUR claim.

Idiot.

Every single post made by a poster is not PROOF of a "proven" track record of honesty....where is the "proven" part? Maybe if you were to link those specific posts that are the direct proof of honesty, we can be on the same page. Until then, I know and you know you are just back pedaling on your statement "proven track record of honesty".
Yet, you lied TWICE that I did not give you her track record. Liar.

If you don't want to read her record, the one YOU asked for, then don't.

Now, YOU need to brush up on burden. If you want to continue your hateful posts, then demonstrate at least one lie by Pixie. I know you can do it, if it's there.

Or, you can just continue to ridicule her with no foundation. I know you can do that, too.

JenyE does the same, especially when a poster is experiencing health issues with loved ones. Brava! :clap2:

Last edited:
Who knows if it was the real deal or not in her case. Morons abound in all walks of life and occupations.

I suspect that pixie was immediately adversarial to them regardless of if they were real or fake and we are really only hearing about one side of this encounter.

I don't get why some conservatives are so opposed to the notion of a census, but I gave up on trying to figure out long ago.
It's not the notion of the census at all that has many of us being vocal.

It is the attempt to change the seat of responsibility of a census reporting and the additional questions on the form. Most of us answered what we are bound by the Constitution to do and nothing more.

And show us where you are being forced to do something more....and what exactly IS that "something more"?

Yeah, I am curious about that as well. If aspects of the census were unconstitutional, why weren't they challenged.

The "constitutional fiat" thing that some people grant themselves is a little bit obnoxious.

The OP was not a rail against the census, but more of a statement of opposition to in-your-face, rude, obnoxious assholes who were supposedly legitimately (could have been a scam) representing the US government...

I see no problem with the way she reacted to either some lowlife fucking scammer or someone who was NOT doing their job as instructed....

I actually don't either, except for the fact that we are only getting one side of the story.

Yep... That certainly doesn't mean we should disbelieve her side outright, as some here have... I use my own judgement of her credibility from knowing her for quite some time plus the fact that it sounds like something that could potentially happen...

It's not the notion of the census at all that has many of us being vocal.

It is the attempt to change the seat of responsibility of a census reporting and the additional questions on the form. Most of us answered what we are bound by the Constitution to do and nothing more.

And show us where you are being forced to do something more....and what exactly IS that "something more"?
Did I say forced? No, but somehow you think I did. There aren't too many words in my post and you still hallucinate something that isn't there.

Strawman. Weak and lame.

Is your asking me what 'something more than the Constitution requires' like asking for a definition of the verb 'to be'? Regardless, it means.......ummmm.....my giving more information to the Census than the Constituion requires me to do.

Like I said, it's a Rorschach test.

Look at the reactions of the people who are intent on attacking Pixie. They are Unhinged.

If they do present ID, do not have a census bag, and look like a crack head, they are not a census worker. If you already filled out your census, they will not come to your house.

Possibly was a census worker, possibly was a scammer. But, as Mudwhistle pointed out, most scammers use charm rather than alienation. Sometimes they try intimidation, too.

But flat out calling Pixie a liar without any foundation for it is wrong (not that you did). I have no foundation for calling you a liar, nor do I have for Pixie.

Anecdotes are evidence of nothing and I have no doubt that Pixie knows that, but I will not be hateful, especially when she is having other health issues with family.

You know...I agree with you.

If they do present ID, do not have a census bag, and look like a crack head, they are not a census worker. If you already filled out your census, they will not come to your house.
Well, we have another poster telling us he filled out the form and was still visited by a census worker. He must be lying. We have a census worker telling us that there are visits to homes where the form was filled out, too. He must be lying, too.

So, if we are to believe you, census workers can show up at residences where the inhabitants have actually filled out the form and sent it in, as Pixie said.

Of course. Anybody can make a mistake. I can understand the mistake in this instance as we live in a duplex with neighbors who share the same address.

You can also believe that more productive resolution to the manner was to ask him to re-check his information. He did try to obtain the information initially from us before we asked him to double check. I don't blame him, 99.9% of the houses he visits are most likely people who haven't sent their information it. What's the point in treating someone who is trying to do their job like shit? I am not even rude to the various other people who ring my doorbell to try and solicit various things or convert me to their religion.

Our census worker had on a badge, introduced themselves as a census worker, and I think also had a jacket on.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that Pixie's person could have been a scammer.

What would you have people do///partially call some one a liar? That is the way you people do it.

Pixie and her kind have called people around here liars....so stop whining and :anj_stfu:

Well, we have another poster telling us he filled out the form and was still visited by a census worker. He must be lying. We have a census worker telling us that there are visits to homes where the form was filled out, too. He must be lying, too.

"We have...":blahblah:

:gives:

you're making me dizzy with all this spin. enough. this thread isn't worth feeding. fucking Pussy Posse Protesting should not be allowed for more than two pages

So how do you know she was actually a census worker?

Because I decided to take the initiative and looked at her clipboard

Do none of you consider the fact that I am VISITING HERE??? AND that my Mother is at t.he hospital day and night with my sister and these freaks are pushing the limits of their power to such an extreme that they did not see the need to identify themselves, first and foremost.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'm working for the census. the first thing they are supposed to do is identify themselves and show ID. you should definitely file a complaint with the local office. i've found that most people have been very nice or at least tolerant of my intrusion on their space. the only question that i personally find intrusive is one regarding home ownership, but most people don't even blink.

sorry you had such a crappy experience.
But do YOU look like a creek critter...inquiring minds and all that....

you're making me dizzy with all this spin. enough. this thread isn't worth feeding. fucking Pussy Posse Protesting should not be allowed for more than two pages
Read the thread, moron. I know that's beyond your capabilities as all you can do is beg for attention.

Of course. Anybody can make a mistake. I can understand the mistake in this instance as we live in a duplex with neighbors who share the same address.

You can also believe that more productive resolution to the manner was to ask him to re-check his information. He did try to obtain the information initially from us before we asked him to double check. I don't blame him, 99.9% of the houses he visits are most likely people who haven't sent their information it. What's the point in treating someone who is trying to do their job like shit? I am not even rude to the various other people who ring my doorbell to try and solicit various things or convert me to their religion.

Our census worker had on a badge, introduced themselves as a census worker, and I think also had a jacket on.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that Pixie's person could have been a scammer.

What would you have people do///partially call some one a liar? That is the way you people do it.

Pixie and her kind have called people around here liars....so stop whining and :anj_stfu:

First of all, demonstrate that she has done so without foundation.

Now, unless you can support your claim, your claim is bullshit.

Of course, you are impervious to logic because you fancy yourself some 'artist'. Are you getting enough attention from me? That makes two whole posts you've gotten in less than an hour. Are you satisfied? Need more attention?

Because I decided to take the initiative and looked at her clipboard

Do none of you consider the fact that I am VISITING HERE??? AND that my Mother is at t.he hospital day and night with my sister and these freaks are pushing the limits of their power to such an extreme that they did not see the need to identify themselves, first and foremost.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'm working for the census. the first thing they are supposed to do is identify themselves and show ID. you should definitely file a complaint with the local office. i've found that most people have been very nice or at least tolerant of my intrusion on their space. the only question that i personally find intrusive is one regarding home ownership, but most people don't even blink.

sorry you had such a crappy experience.
But do YOU look like a creek critter...inquiring minds and all that....

reports are he is fond of crappy minivans...

Read the thread, moron. I know that's beyond your capabilities as all you can do is beg for attention.

calm down Gladys...help will be there shortly...

straight-jacket.jpg

Look at the reactions of the people who are intent on attacking Pixie. They are Unhinged.

It is a shame to see grown people confuse the questioning of a story...a story...with the attacking of a person...a person.

Person....story....person...story.

Someone please explain the difference to these people....:eusa_eh:

By people without ID and not dressed presentably.....too.

yeah right...

the only unhinged people are Pixie's Pussy Posse

Forum List

Back