My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I doubt ... you would toss me around. ...
View attachment 354060

Have you ever invited sealybobo to give it a try? I mean in real life.
Oh yeah, that sounds like a smart use of time and money. Travel halfway across the country to spend 5 to 10 seconds humiliating some big mouth from the Internet. Maybe not.
He let it be known he was a much more accomplished wrestler but I was tougher than guys who could beat me at wrestling.

plus I’m pretty sure he’s a lightweight

I'm pretty good at either. The last guy who thought he wanted me was the son of a professional wrestler. He is half my age and had both height and size on me... not to mention his bravado was slinging a belt around my neck and trying to choke me out. He ended up with his wrist broken in two places and his arm being fractured. I walked away with a bruise on my right bicep. Those days are not going to last at my age, but it showed me what the average male is made of these days. Hell, this kid even studied karate to boot... and he couldn't whip an old man even he started out with the advantage of almost choking me out. Unkotare strikes me as the same caliber of guy - he'd tire himself out just trying to beat his meat. The good news is, he won't have any offspring with that low testosterone and wasting his youth picking Internet fights.
There is no such thing as pro wrestling. I did wrestle and to call that carnival bullshit wrestling is an insult to all who stepped on a real mat.
Funny but I love watching pro wrestling much more than I do college wrestling or MMA. I love WWE and AEW. Especially the lady wrestlers.

...There is no such thing as pro wrestling. ... to call that carnival bullshit wrestling is an insult to all who stepped on a real mat.
You finally said something that makes sense!

View attachment 354060

Oh yeah, that sounds like a smart use of time and money. Travel halfway across the country to spend 5 to 10 seconds humiliating some big mouth from the Internet. Maybe not.

It's a waste of bandwidth to use fighting words only to wimp out and not actually call someone out. You're probably a teen and don't understand the way men (when men were men) used to be. Way back then, if you said some of the things you say, it was tantamount to throwing down the gauntlet and issuing a challenge. Today, it's cowards hiding behind a keyboard, trying to provoke other posters and doing everything save of calling them out. If I posted some of the things you post it would be to provoke
someone and then take the lead if they accepted the challenge. But, the younger generation is not real men any longer; they are pussies hiding behind keyboards. I think that if you were going to call sealybobo out, you should have followed through.

Since you made it a point to get all up in my business, I am just returning the favor. Hope you appreciate it.
What is does is try to provoke me to say something against the rules and then he tells and I get banned for 30 days. He's a total dick.

I gave him the nickname Dennis. He knows why.

Yeah, I've known a few guys he's gotten banned. I've been warned that he polishes a lot knobs of higher ups.

View attachment 354060

He let it be known he was a much more accomplished wrestler but I was tougher than guys who could beat me at wrestling.

plus I’m pretty sure he’s a lightweight

I'm pretty good at either. The last guy who thought he wanted me was the son of a professional wrestler. He is half my age and had both height and size on me... not to mention his bravado was slinging a belt around my neck and trying to choke me out. He ended up with his wrist broken in two places and his arm being fractured. I walked away with a bruise on my right bicep. Those days are not going to last at my age, but it showed me what the average male is made of these days. Hell, this kid even studied karate to boot... and he couldn't whip an old man even he started out with the advantage of almost choking me out. Unkotare strikes me as the same caliber of guy - he'd tire himself out just trying to beat his meat. The good news is, he won't have any offspring with that low testosterone and wasting his youth picking Internet fights.
There is no such thing as pro wrestling. I did wrestle and to call that carnival bullshit wrestling is an insult to all who stepped on a real mat.
Funny but I love watching pro wrestling much more than I do college wrestling or MMA. I love WWE and AEW. Especially the lady wrestlers.

Ring of Honor

Btw, I grew up within spitting distance of NASA, and there are people still alive and around here who were present at that place and time...... and they called bullshit on that fairy tale.
And the people who work at Microsoft in the cafeteria, the company store, keeping the campus clean and well maintained, etc. can truthfully state that they work for Microsoft but for most people that's not what comes to mind when someone states they "came" from Microsoft.

These people you know, do they have clearances and worked on the space program with Katherine Johnson, Mary Jackson and Dorothy Vaughan, the women whose lives the story was based on?

I honestly don't understand why you automatically default to a negative perspective when it comes to black people. Even if you strip away the movie, these were extraordinary women who acomplished what they did during a time when legal segregation was the law of the land. Why are you so resistent to the fact that there are plenty of outstanding and intelligent and kind African Americans? Why does that thought bother you so much that you have to deny everything that is said by anyone (or at least me) who tries to enlighten you?
But he says his wife is black.
So are more than half my uncles and most of my cousins.
So what?
Do you have any bi-racial children?
All my uncles and cousins are black and the shit you talk here would cause problems for you in ANY black family. Even if what you say is true you are going to have at least 1 relative that's not going to tolerate your racism. I believe you are using internet blackface and that you don't have any black relatives.
My wife's cousin's husband is one of my favorite guys to hang with at family functions. He's a black guy about my age and we are almost total opposites politically.....
We have great discussions and arguments. It's a blast, lol.

Scares the shit out of the women though because we are always both armed. We then spend some time mocking them for worrying that we aren't going to act like adults.

I can disagree with people and still love them.

Family is everything.
There is a difference between disagreement and what you have shown here.
And you ain't my family, either.

So fuck you.

You believe some racist shit and you hide it from your family.
For 32 years?

What am I, a fucking KGB sleeper agent?
I don't give a damn what you might be, but you're a racist mf and you've shown that by what you have said.
Right back at ya, guy.
The difference between me and you is I have spoken truth. Documented truth. So you point out the racism since I am a racist.
You think white people are inherently bad, because they have done some bad shit in history.
So has everyone else on the planet, but you only care about it when white folks do it.

I ain't the one with a grudge here guy, I just want to be left alone. You're the guy who can't get over the way of the world.

...I'll be watching when you're on Maury Povich's show.
Your TV habits are your business. Nobody asked.

Little too close to home there when we realize that you are quite low on testosterone. Wonder how your impotence has any bearing on the race issue???

Black lies matter, but the worst lies are the ones you tell yourself. So, are you still trying to convince yourself that you've made some impact on this thread or offered anything of substantive value? Or do realize that you're trolling?

...you call me names you would never call me to my face. ....
:lmao:

1593045576989.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back