My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I grew up within spitting distance of NASA, and there are people still alive and around here who were present at that place and time...... and they called bullshit on that fairy tale.
And the people who work at Microsoft in the cafeteria, the company store, keeping the campus clean and well maintained, etc. can truthfully state that they work for Microsoft but for most people that's not what comes to mind when someone states they "came" from Microsoft.

These people you know, do they have clearances and worked on the space program with Katherine Johnson, Mary Jackson and Dorothy Vaughan, the women whose lives the story was based on?

I honestly don't understand why you automatically default to a negative perspective when it comes to black people. Even if you strip away the movie, these were extraordinary women who acomplished what they did during a time when legal segregation was the law of the land. Why are you so resistent to the fact that there are plenty of outstanding and intelligent and kind African Americans? Why does that thought bother you so much that you have to deny everything that is said by anyone (or at least me) who tries to enlighten you?
But he says his wife is black.
So are more than half my uncles and most of my cousins.
So what?
Do you have any bi-racial children?
All my uncles and cousins are black and the shit you talk here would cause problems for you in ANY black family. Even if what you say is true you are going to have at least 1 relative that's not going to tolerate your racism. I believe you are using internet blackface and that you don't have any black relatives.
My wife's cousin's husband is one of my favorite guys to hang with at family functions. He's a black guy about my age and we are almost total opposites politically.....
We have great discussions and arguments. It's a blast, lol.

Scares the shit out of the women though because we are always both armed. We then spend some time mocking them for worrying that we aren't going to act like adults.

I can disagree with people and still love them.

Family is everything.
As can we all.

So you all like scaring women with your guns?
You like being snarky?

We mocked them for being silly and hysterical.
Why do you think that is snark? Weren't you just bragging a week or so ago about how many people you've killed? Some people like having the power of life & death over others and maybe it's not the guns they're afraid of but the people who are holding them, as always.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Btw, I grew up within spitting distance of NASA, and there are people still alive and around here who were present at that place and time...... and they called bullshit on that fairy tale.
And the people who work at Microsoft in the cafeteria, the company store, keeping the campus clean and well maintained, etc. can truthfully state that they work for Microsoft but for most people that's not what comes to mind when someone states they "came" from Microsoft.

These people you know, do they have clearances and worked on the space program with Katherine Johnson, Mary Jackson and Dorothy Vaughan, the women whose lives the story was based on?

I honestly don't understand why you automatically default to a negative perspective when it comes to black people. Even if you strip away the movie, these were extraordinary women who acomplished what they did during a time when legal segregation was the law of the land. Why are you so resistent to the fact that there are plenty of outstanding and intelligent and kind African Americans? Why does that thought bother you so much that you have to deny everything that is said by anyone (or at least me) who tries to enlighten you?
So what?
Yes...... but again, so what?
Because you seem hostile to black people.

I understand that your wife and children are special to you, as they should be, but it says something that you are so negative in your attitude towards African Americans that I can't help but wonder if it spills over and colors the way you interact with your own family.

And I'm truly not trying to insult you, I just don't understand why all of the animosity towards people who have personally caused you no harm.
Blatant attempts to guilt, shame and manipulate piss me off.
As do people who are apologists for the ones who act that way.

And if you ain't one of my tribe then I owe you nothing.
No one asked you for anything, and I think you're leaving something out.

Who do you think is trying to guilt, shame and/or manipulate you or anyone else and manipulate into doing what exactly?

There are several conversations going on at the same time and I thought that the reason you didn't like the debate we held over the weekend is because you thought I was lying and being dishonest when I stated that the U.S. was based on the premise of white supremacy. Because of your reaction I got the impression that you had never seen the writings from the state of Texas which clearly outlined the opinion of those speaking on behalf of the white race that it was superior to the black race and the only role the black race had according to God was in subservience to the white race. And all of the other truly appalling things they had to say about black people.

All of that which was written is documented history and while you feel that "someone" is trying guilt, shame and/or manipulate others how do you think it feels to have people continuously saying negative things about your or your people that they KNOW is untrue? You're talking about feelings that pertain to things that haven't been done to you or yours (I'm not sure if your wife and children are black how exactly they escaped) while we're talking about things that have actually occured to us and ours.

So why all of the animosity? We haven't done anything to you.
Anything except accuse me of being a racist, you mean.

And my animosity is directed at people who piss me off.... the fact that they might be black is important to you, not me.
You descibed them as being black, not me.

Do you at least now believe I was speaking truthfully when I made my introductory statement in our debate on Saturday? Or do you still believe my statements were dishonest and only made to further some unknown agenda?

• Thanks
Your question is presumptive AND the garden variety of when did you quit beating your wife kind of questions. You've been responded to fairly and accurately. For whatever you are, you aren't very bright.
Oh so you don't know what I am? I'm obviously brighter than you, even without a law degree.

And you still can't answer the question can you? Absolutely pathetic. You must have graduated at the bottom of your class because my question in no way compares to the classic law school example of "did you quit beating your wife" lol, which claims that if you admit that you've stopped that proves that you indeed had been beating her.

Why can't you answer the question?

• Thanks
Well, I did go to school, study law, graduated, and done several decades working in it. I have written a couple of contracts that could not be broken when challenged in court. So, my answer would be, I know a little about it.
Isn't indentured servitude a contract?

Irrelevant counselor. All this was asked and answered.

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work without pay for the owner of the indenture for a period of time. The contract often lets the employer sell the labor of an indenturee to a third party. Indenturees usually enter into an indenture for a specific payment or other benefit (such as transportation to a new place), or to meet a legal obligation, such as debt bondage. On completion of the contract, indentured servants were given their freedom, and occasionally plots of land. Indentured servitude was often brutal, with a high percentage[vague] of servants dying prior to the expiration of their indentures. In many countries, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed, and are banned by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a form of slavery ."

en.wikipedia.org

Indentured servitude - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

WHAT PART OF THAT WHERE INDENTURED SERVITUDE IS BANNED AS A FORM OF SLAVERY WENT OVER YOUR HEAD?
I didn't ask for an explanation, I simply asked if it is not a contract.

Yeah, we know the point you're trying to make, cabron. You just didn't like the answer because it was honest. You want to make life look like only the blacks know suffering, slavery, and pain. Well, surprise, you don't have a monopoly on it. What makes you racist is you want whites to be held accountable because it was slavery after all... What about the black POS that sold your ancestors into slavery (presupposing you can trace your lineage back to slavery - which is probably not likely)????
I never saw the image that you posted above which indicates that it is a contract.

So if you knew that it is a contract why all the extraneous crying, whining, denying and refusal to simply answer my question with a yes?

The why to you question is irrelevant. You are trying to make some point that suffering is worse when you don't sign a contract, but the facts show the converse have been true.
That's the argument you made to Blues Man not me. I never mentioned anything about anyone's suffering.

• Thanks
Your question is presumptive AND the garden variety of when did you quit beating your wife kind of questions. You've been responded to fairly and accurately. For whatever you are, you aren't very bright.
Oh so you don't know what I am? I'm obviously brighter than you, even without a law degree.

And you still can't answer the question can you? Absolutely pathetic. You must have graduated at the bottom of your class because my question in no way compares to the classic law school example of "did you quit beating your wife" lol, which claims that if you admit that you've stopped that proves that you indeed had been beating her.

You were answered honestly and accurately. Are you really that stupid?

Well, I did go to school, study law, graduated, and done several decades working in it. I have written a couple of contracts that could not be broken when challenged in court. So, my answer would be, I know a little about it.

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work without pay for the owner of the indenture for a period of time. The contract often lets the employer sell the labor of an indenturee to a third party. Indenturees usually enter into an indenture for a specific payment or other benefit (such as transportation to a new place), or to meet a legal obligation, such as debt bondage. On completion of the contract, indentured servants were given their freedom, and occasionally plots of land. Indentured servitude was often brutal, with a high percentage[vague] of servants dying prior to the expiration of their indentures. In many countries, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed, and are banned by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a form of slavery ."

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

WHAT PART OF THAT WHERE INDENTURED SERVITUDE IS BANNED AS A FORM OF SLAVERY WENT OVER YOUR HEAD?

Yeah, we know the point you're trying to make, cabron. You just didn't like the answer because it was honest. You want to make life look like only the blacks know suffering, slavery, and pain. Well, surprise, you don't have a monopoly on it. What makes you racist is you want whites to be held accountable because it was slavery after all... What about the black POS that sold your ancestors into slavery (presupposing you can trace your lineage back to slavery - which is probably not likely)????
I never saw the image that you posted above which indicates that it is a contract.

So if you knew that it is a contract why all the extraneous crying, whining, denying and refusal to simply answer my question with a yes?

The why to you question is irrelevant. You are trying to make some point that suffering is worse when you don't sign a contract, but the facts show the converse have been true.
That's the argument you made to Blues Man not me. I never mentioned anything about anyone's suffering.

Then great for you. If you ever decide you have a point, feel free to make it. So far, you've managed to be 100 percent wrong which explains why you find it necessary to call me names. BTW, do you support the concept of adhesion contracts?

So what?
All my uncles and cousins are black and the shit you talk here would cause problems for you in ANY black family. Even if what you say is true you are going to have at least 1 relative that's not going to tolerate your racism. I believe you are using internet blackface and that you don't have any black relatives.
My wife's cousin's husband is one of my favorite guys to hang with at family functions. He's a black guy about my age and we are almost total opposites politically.....

Scares the shit out of the women though because we are always both armed. We then spend some time mocking them for worrying that we aren't going to act like adults.

Family is everything.
As can we all.

You like being snarky?

Why do you think that is snark? Weren't you just bragging a week or so ago about how many people you've killed? Some people like having the power of life & death over others and maybe it's not the guns they're afraid of but the people who are holding them, as always.
If I really wanted the power of life and death over others I'd be in politics.

So what?

Family is everything.
As can we all.

You like being snarky?

My guns and my ability with them are so no one else can have that power over ME.

So what?

I understand that your wife and children are special to you, as they should be, but it says something that you are so negative in your attitude towards African Americans that I can't help but wonder if it spills over and colors the way you interact with your own family.

And I'm truly not trying to insult you, I just don't understand why all of the animosity towards people who have personally caused you no harm.

Who do you think is trying to guilt, shame and/or manipulate you or anyone else and manipulate into doing what exactly?

There are several conversations going on at the same time and I thought that the reason you didn't like the debate we held over the weekend is because you thought I was lying and being dishonest when I stated that the U.S. was based on the premise of white supremacy. Because of your reaction I got the impression that you had never seen the writings from the state of Texas which clearly outlined the opinion of those speaking on behalf of the white race that it was superior to the black race and the only role the black race had according to God was in subservience to the white race. And all of the other truly appalling things they had to say about black people.

All of that which was written is documented history and while you feel that "someone" is trying guilt, shame and/or manipulate others how do you think it feels to have people continuously saying negative things about your or your people that they KNOW is untrue? You're talking about feelings that pertain to things that haven't been done to you or yours (I'm not sure if your wife and children are black how exactly they escaped) while we're talking about things that have actually occured to us and ours.

And my animosity is directed at people who piss me off.... the fact that they might be black is important to you, not me.

Do you at least now believe I was speaking truthfully when I made my introductory statement in our debate on Saturday? Or do you still believe my statements were dishonest and only made to further some unknown agenda?
I think you do have an agenda, whether you realize it or not.

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

You know for an attorney, you're not very bright.

My question required a simple yes or no that thus far you have danced around by bringing up a lot of other information that on it's face looks as if it's relevent to the topic when it's not and/or supports the point you're trying to make when it doesn't. It's like when someone is taking a test and they don't know the answer to one of the questions and instead of leaving it blank or answering it incorrectly they write in circles hoping that somewhere in their word salad, they might happen upon something that is close enough to the correct answer that they'll receive at least partial credit.

And you really should know better as an attorney to think that by abstracting a comment you can avoid being held liable for your remarks. I am not an asshole but I damn sure know HOW to be one so I'd appreciate it if you would refrain in the future from calling me by anything other than my moniker used here. Or simply refrain from engaging in the nasty comments with/to/about me period. Either will work for me.

So again, I will ask you since you claim to have a law degree and are familiar with contract law, if indentured servitude is not a contract. I'm not asking if it's an enforceable contract, or one that was null and void at the point of it's execution because one or more or all of the parties to it had no intentions of ever honoring it's terms, simply is it a contract or not. YES or NO?
DO NOT FUCK WITH A SISTER!

Don't hurt him like that Newsvine. You know the boy can't get right. He can't hep himself. He's been preaching that racist bullshit to other white racists for so long that he thinks he can run it on you and that you'll simply genuflect in amazement at the superior mind of the white man.
LOL lol.

But SERIOUSLY, you know what I'm saying is true and he does too. He's exactly the type of person I was telling you all that I have to deal with, the flim-flam, talk-all-around-the-subject, tie it up in knots, introduce a similar sounding or similar topic and then argue that instead of the actual topic to the point that nobody even remembers the point that is being argued and since I'm black and poor I must be the one in the wrong because certainly the white person can't be wrong.

And do you see how wound up he is? He's losing his shit because Blues Man disagreed with something he said (that slavery and indentured servitude are the same thing essentially) and he's about 4 or 5 pages in, arguing this point while refusing to answer the simple question with a yes or no about whether indentured servitude is a contract. He's even dragged the United Nations into the argument instead of simply replying "Yes it's a contract HOWEVER in 19?? the United Nations DETERMINED blah blah blah" yet he couldn't even do that because for some reason he simply can't admit that he made a mistake.

What is the meaning of contract in law?

Definition. An agreement between private parties creating mutual obligations enforceable by law.

The basic elements required for the agreement to be a legally enforceable contract are: mutual assent, expressed by a valid offer and acceptance; adequate consideration; capacity; and legality.
When did the slaves agree to be slaves? What were the obligations of the slave holders? (Hint: NONE!)
And how can you claim that an act is "legal" if those same acts were they done to a white person, then the offender in all likelihood would be killed on the spot? And where was the mutual assent? Being told and made to do something at gunpoint is acting under duress and that in itself is grounds to invalide the "contract".

I have to sleep now so that I can rent out my brain when I wake up. See you later IM2 and thanks for everything.

You can't come to grips with reality. So, blacks didn't agree to become slaves. Throughout history, neither did the whites. The difference is, the whites went into places with little more than the shirt on their backs and built their own civilization... a feat never accomplished by the black race. You act like you need the white man's validation in order to exist. The fact is your own black brethren sold your ancestors into slavery. Start there, then get back to us.
You still haven't answered the question. Is indentured servitude a contract? Yes or No?

And you want to talk about not being able to come to grips with reality? People make mistakes. Every day. There is no way to avoid this if you are human because we all do it. In my profession when we make a mistake, we own up to it, we notifiy anyone who might be adversely impacted by the mistake and we do everything we can to mitigate any damage. We then advise the impacted individuals of what happened, how we resolved the issue and what they can expect moving forward. This applies to all of my interpersonal and business relationships as well, basically everyone.

You on the other hand can't even admit you were mistaken about a basic point you were attempting to argue. You have accused everyone who attempted to illuminate the flaw in your argument of being everything from an asshole, ignorant, unknowledgeable to being a racist
Porter Rockerwell said:
What makes you racist is you want whites to be held accountable because it was slavery after all... What about the black POS that sold your ancestors into slavery (presupposing you can trace your lineage back to slavery - which is probably not likely)
Do you see how nasty you got when you were the one who made the mistake and apparently went on the attack to deflect from your boo boo.

There is plenty going on regarding unlawful racial and other discrimination in the year 2020 without bringing slavery into the mix nonetheless we know our history and we also know your history because they're both American history. It was imperative for black people, in order for us to survive and be able to navigate white society, to have a firm understanding of how you all think, how you operate, how you manipulate the system and stack the deck in favor of whites, including those who are still violating the various civil rights laws. And part of that understanding is knowing exactly how you view us particularly the perspectives of people such as yourself who is apparently resentful because you of your truthful claim that the whites who founded our nation intended it for whites only and their descendents but of course the system of American apartheid was eventually dismantled although the remnants still remain.

Just because a person is your adversary doens't make them your enemy.

• Thanks

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

My question required a simple yes or no that thus far you have danced around by bringing up a lot of other information that on it's face looks as if it's relevent to the topic when it's not and/or supports the point you're trying to make when it doesn't. It's like when someone is taking a test and they don't know the answer to one of the questions and instead of leaving it blank or answering it incorrectly they write in circles hoping that somewhere in their word salad, they might happen upon something that is close enough to the correct answer that they'll receive at least partial credit.

And you really should know better as an attorney to think that by abstracting a comment you can avoid being held liable for your remarks. I am not an asshole but I damn sure know HOW to be one so I'd appreciate it if you would refrain in the future from calling me by anything other than my moniker used here. Or simply refrain from engaging in the nasty comments with/to/about me period. Either will work for me.

So again, I will ask you since you claim to have a law degree and are familiar with contract law, if indentured servitude is not a contract. I'm not asking if it's an enforceable contract, or one that was null and void at the point of it's execution because one or more or all of the parties to it had no intentions of ever honoring it's terms, simply is it a contract or not. YES or NO?

Don't hurt him like that Newsvine. You know the boy can't get right. He can't hep himself. He's been preaching that racist bullshit to other white racists for so long that he thinks he can run it on you and that you'll simply genuflect in amazement at the superior mind of the white man.

Says the coward that is little more than the Klan with a tan. Your deflections to hide your black supremacist activity don't fool anyone.
Lol! Klan in a tan my ass. What black supremacist activity am I doing? Rockwell, you talk shit about somebody being a coward. That's easy to do knowing we probably won't meet. So I can only laugh.

If we never meet, that was by YOUR choice. So, now that we know you are a black supremacist, adding liar to the list is proven equally factual. You're gutless, spineless and all you do is post the woe is me, the white man is evil to the point that most people put your dumb ass on ignore. Unlike you I'm not the one posting false allegations and not willing to be held accountable. That's you homeboy and we both know the truth.
Surely you jest.

• Thanks

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

LOL lol.

But SERIOUSLY, you know what I'm saying is true and he does too. He's exactly the type of person I was telling you all that I have to deal with, the flim-flam, talk-all-around-the-subject, tie it up in knots, introduce a similar sounding or similar topic and then argue that instead of the actual topic to the point that nobody even remembers the point that is being argued and since I'm black and poor I must be the one in the wrong because certainly the white person can't be wrong.

And do you see how wound up he is? He's losing his shit because Blues Man disagreed with something he said (that slavery and indentured servitude are the same thing essentially) and he's about 4 or 5 pages in, arguing this point while refusing to answer the simple question with a yes or no about whether indentured servitude is a contract. He's even dragged the United Nations into the argument instead of simply replying "Yes it's a contract HOWEVER in 19?? the United Nations DETERMINED blah blah blah" yet he couldn't even do that because for some reason he simply can't admit that he made a mistake.

What is the meaning of contract in law?

Definition. An agreement between private parties creating mutual obligations enforceable by law.

The basic elements required for the agreement to be a legally enforceable contract are: mutual assent, expressed by a valid offer and acceptance; adequate consideration; capacity; and legality.
When did the slaves agree to be slaves? What were the obligations of the slave holders? (Hint: NONE!)
And how can you claim that an act is "legal" if those same acts were they done to a white person, then the offender in all likelihood would be killed on the spot? And where was the mutual assent? Being told and made to do something at gunpoint is acting under duress and that in itself is grounds to invalide the "contract".

I have to sleep now so that I can rent out my brain when I wake up. See you later IM2 and thanks for everything.

You can't come to grips with reality. So, blacks didn't agree to become slaves. Throughout history, neither did the whites. The difference is, the whites went into places with little more than the shirt on their backs and built their own civilization... a feat never accomplished by the black race. You act like you need the white man's validation in order to exist. The fact is your own black brethren sold your ancestors into slavery. Start there, then get back to us.
You are delusional. Whites came here and the Virginia company gave them free land. It was ccalled headrights. The fact is that many slaves were kidnapped and whites would arm one tribe with weapons so they could take out rival tribes. Unfortunately for your lie Africa had builts civilaztions we were taken from. The term African was made up by whites what you call Africa was:

The Ajuran Empire, D'mt, Adal Sultanate, Alodia, Warsangali Sultanate, Kingdom of Nri, Nok culture, Mali Empire, Songhai Empire, Benin Empire, Oyo Empire, Kingdom of Lunda (Punu-yaka), Ashanti Empire, Ghana Empire, Mossi Kingdoms, Mutapa Empire, Kingdom of Mapungubwe, Kingdom of Sine, Kingdom of Sennar, Kingdom of Saloum, Kingdom of Baol, Kingdom of Cayor, Kingdom of Zimbabwe, Kingdom of Kongo, Empire of Kaabu, Kingdom of Ile Ife, Ancient Carthage, Numidia, Mauretania, and the Aksumite Empire.

Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations each with its own distinct languages and customs. The comment that Africans sold each other into slavery is disingenuous because these nations did not consider themselves Africans, they were citizens in their specific kingdoms. No different than the French, the Spanish, the Germans and the Norwegians.

Africans did not make slavery legal in America nor did Africans make laws and policies to deny blacks of equal opportunity. So we'll start here and you will accept it.

This nation was built with the free labor of our ancestors bitch. Whites did not come over here with nothing and build shit. Everything you have the government gave you. You've lived a lie your entire life. Delusions of grandeur is your friend.

You are a stupid ass. America never legalized slavery. The piece of real estate you call the United States was governed by Great Britain until the War of Independence. When the Constitution of the United States was ratified, it set a date for the importation of slaves to be halted. By that time more than half of the states had already outlawed slavery and slavery was not a federal issue. It was under state jurisdiction.

Everything I have, I earned by the sweat of my own brow. I can tell you what it's like to work 14 hour days six to seven days a week. The government hasn't given me shit. Governments cannot give anybody anything until they first take it from someone. I paid into Socialist Security for years and now the government cannot guarantee me that I will even get the principal amount back. That is how it works. If anybody lives in a world of delusion, it would be you.

I work; I produce; the government exists because of people like me that create wealth. The people who live on the government dole like you may be beholden to the government thinking that is how the rest of us get to live, but let me tell you a secret zoquete, I've poured concrete, shoveled dirt with a shovel, and carried loads my own body weight and more over the course of many years while working my way through school. Your lazy ass would have collapsed in a day doing the kinds of work I had to do. Not all of us are Democrats.
Oh my gosh. Do you honestly think you're the only person who had to work hard for the life they have, or that we have not had to work hard to get where we are?

• Love

You were answered honestly and accurately. Are you really that stupid?
Well I'm not as stupid as you, so you tell me. You never provided me with a yes or no so now you're just lying.

What is so hard about simply indicating yes or no?

• Love

So what?

Are you claiming I have a hidden agenda, because I outlined my beliefs in my opening statement. None of you agreed with it and then used that position as justification for not contributing an actual rebuttal to my statements.

Speaking of hidden, did you see the news article from today regarding Mary Jackson NASA's first African American female engineer? We were just discussing this last night:
NASA to name DC headquarters after 'hidden figure' Mary W. Jackson

Last year, Jackson and "Hidden Figures" colleagues Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Christine Darden were awarded Congressional Gold Medals, and Congress voted to rename the street outside NASA's D.C. headquarters Hidden Figures Way.

• Thanks

So what?

Are you claiming I have a hidden agenda, because I outlined my beliefs in my opening statement. None of you agreed with it and then used that position as justification for not contributing an actual rebuttal to my statements.

Speaking of hidden, did you see the news article from today regarding Mary Jackson NASA's first African American female engineer? We were just discussing this last night:
NASA to name DC headquarters after 'hidden figure' Mary W. Jackson

Last year, Jackson and "Hidden Figures" colleagues Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Christine Darden were awarded Congressional Gold Medals, and Congress voted to rename the street outside NASA's D.C. headquarters Hidden Figures Way.
Do you believe white people are oppressing black people right now, today?
Because it seems to me like you do.
Your agenda seems to be advancing that narrative.

So what?

The agenda is the end of white supremacy. Apparently your agenda is to maintain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back