My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you only care when it's white people, right?
Only white people codified racism and enforced it by law.
You sure about that?
Who else in America codified racism and enforced it by law?
In America? No one I can think of (although the Comanches were pretty fucking serious about ridding their territory of white folks), but when did I say only in America?
Because we are talking about America. The Commanches? LOL! This is an example of white psychosis.
I'm reading a book about Quanah Parker right now, it's what came to mind.

Btw, I grew up within spitting distance of NASA, and there are people still alive and around here who were present at that place and time...... and they called bullshit on that fairy tale.
And the people who work at Microsoft in the cafeteria, the company store, keeping the campus clean and well maintained, etc. can truthfully state that they work for Microsoft but for most people that's not what comes to mind when someone states they "came" from Microsoft.

These people you know, do they have clearances and worked on the space program with Katherine Johnson, Mary Jackson and Dorothy Vaughan, the women whose lives the story was based on?

I honestly don't understand why you automatically default to a negative perspective when it comes to black people. Even if you strip away the movie, these were extraordinary women who acomplished what they did during a time when legal segregation was the law of the land. Why are you so resistent to the fact that there are plenty of outstanding and intelligent and kind African Americans? Why does that thought bother you so much that you have to deny everything that is said by anyone (or at least me) who tries to enlighten you?
But he says his wife is black.
So are more than half my uncles and most of my cousins.
So what?
Do you have any bi-racial children?
Yes...... but again, so what?
Because you seem hostile to black people.

I understand that your wife and children are special to you, as they should be, but it says something that you are so negative in your attitude towards African Americans that I can't help but wonder if it spills over and colors the way you interact with your own family.

And I'm truly not trying to insult you, I just don't understand why all of the animosity towards people who have personally caused you no harm.
Blatant attempts to guilt, shame and manipulate piss me off.
As do people who are apologists for the ones who act that way.

And if you ain't one of my tribe then I owe you nothing.
No one asked you for anything, and I think you're leaving something out.

Who do you think is trying to guilt, shame and/or manipulate you or anyone else and manipulate into doing what exactly?

There are several conversations going on at the same time and I thought that the reason you didn't like the debate we held over the weekend is because you thought I was lying and being dishonest when I stated that the U.S. was based on the premise of white supremacy. Because of your reaction I got the impression that you had never seen the writings from the state of Texas which clearly outlined the opinion of those speaking on behalf of the white race that it was superior to the black race and the only role the black race had according to God was in subservience to the white race. And all of the other truly appalling things they had to say about black people.

All of that which was written is documented history and while you feel that "someone" is trying guilt, shame and/or manipulate others how do you think it feels to have people continuously saying negative things about your or your people that they KNOW is untrue? You're talking about feelings that pertain to things that haven't been done to you or yours (I'm not sure if your wife and children are black how exactly they escaped) while we're talking about things that have actually occured to us and ours.

So why all of the animosity? We haven't done anything to you.
Anything except accuse me of being a racist, you mean.

And my animosity is directed at people who piss me off.... the fact that they might be black is important to you, not me.
You descibed them as being black, not me.

Do you at least now believe I was speaking truthfully when I made my introductory statement in our debate on Saturday? Or do you still believe my statements were dishonest and only made to further some unknown agenda?
I think you do have an agenda, whether you realize it or not.
Are you claiming I have a hidden agenda, because I outlined my beliefs in my opening statement. None of you agreed with it and then used that position as justification for not contributing an actual rebuttal to my statements.

Speaking of hidden, did you see the news article from today regarding Mary Jackson NASA's first African American female engineer? We were just discussing this last night:
NASA to name DC headquarters after 'hidden figure' Mary W. Jackson

Last year, Jackson and "Hidden Figures" colleagues Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Christine Darden were awarded Congressional Gold Medals, and Congress voted to rename the street outside NASA's D.C. headquarters Hidden Figures Way.
Do you believe white people are oppressing black people right now, today?
Because it seems to me like you do.
Your agenda seems to be advancing that narrative.
You believe in teflon history. White racism still exists. That's our point.
So what?

So does every other kind.

Get over it already.
Every other kind has not been enforced by law and policy.
Grow up and face the truth.

Sure it has, all throughout history.
That dodge doesn't get it because race was never a consideration until the 1500's.
How the hell would you know?
Because I studied it.
So nowhere in the world before the 1500s did anyone care about race?
I find that hard to believe.
That's what the evidence shows. There were no racial classifications until that time.
Really?
Still finding that hard to believe.

Btw, I grew up within spitting distance of NASA, and there are people still alive and around here who were present at that place and time...... and they called bullshit on that fairy tale.
And the people who work at Microsoft in the cafeteria, the company store, keeping the campus clean and well maintained, etc. can truthfully state that they work for Microsoft but for most people that's not what comes to mind when someone states they "came" from Microsoft.

These people you know, do they have clearances and worked on the space program with Katherine Johnson, Mary Jackson and Dorothy Vaughan, the women whose lives the story was based on?

I honestly don't understand why you automatically default to a negative perspective when it comes to black people. Even if you strip away the movie, these were extraordinary women who acomplished what they did during a time when legal segregation was the law of the land. Why are you so resistent to the fact that there are plenty of outstanding and intelligent and kind African Americans? Why does that thought bother you so much that you have to deny everything that is said by anyone (or at least me) who tries to enlighten you?
So what?

I understand that your wife and children are special to you, as they should be, but it says something that you are so negative in your attitude towards African Americans that I can't help but wonder if it spills over and colors the way you interact with your own family.

And I'm truly not trying to insult you, I just don't understand why all of the animosity towards people who have personally caused you no harm.

Who do you think is trying to guilt, shame and/or manipulate you or anyone else and manipulate into doing what exactly?

There are several conversations going on at the same time and I thought that the reason you didn't like the debate we held over the weekend is because you thought I was lying and being dishonest when I stated that the U.S. was based on the premise of white supremacy. Because of your reaction I got the impression that you had never seen the writings from the state of Texas which clearly outlined the opinion of those speaking on behalf of the white race that it was superior to the black race and the only role the black race had according to God was in subservience to the white race. And all of the other truly appalling things they had to say about black people.

All of that which was written is documented history and while you feel that "someone" is trying guilt, shame and/or manipulate others how do you think it feels to have people continuously saying negative things about your or your people that they KNOW is untrue? You're talking about feelings that pertain to things that haven't been done to you or yours (I'm not sure if your wife and children are black how exactly they escaped) while we're talking about things that have actually occured to us and ours.

And my animosity is directed at people who piss me off.... the fact that they might be black is important to you, not me.

Do you at least now believe I was speaking truthfully when I made my introductory statement in our debate on Saturday? Or do you still believe my statements were dishonest and only made to further some unknown agenda?
Are you claiming I have a hidden agenda, because I outlined my beliefs in my opening statement. None of you agreed with it and then used that position as justification for not contributing an actual rebuttal to my statements.

Speaking of hidden, did you see the news article from today regarding Mary Jackson NASA's first African American female engineer? We were just discussing this last night:

Last year, Jackson and "Hidden Figures" colleagues Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Christine Darden were awarded Congressional Gold Medals, and Congress voted to rename the street outside NASA's D.C. headquarters Hidden Figures Way.
So what?

Get over it already.

That dodge doesn't get it because race was never a consideration until the 1500's.
Because I studied it.
That's what the evidence shows. There were no racial classifications until that time.
Really?
I find the excuses whites continue making to deny their racism hard to believe.

So what?

So what?

Get over it already.

Because I studied it.
Really?
Well, you're still denying your own, aren't you?

So what?

It depends on what you mean by oppress. Do I believe that there are white people who have and are intentionally violating the various civil rights acts today in 2020? I don't simply believe it, there are documented court rulings and EEOC investigations among others that say that this is still occuring.

A Supreme Court justice has ruled that racism in violation of our civil rights legislation is still occuring.

So what?

What you call an agenda is simply intel gathering. Some of us were taught by others who needed to protect themselves and their rights, how to go about documenting violations so that the evidence gathered would stand up in a court of law.

I happen to know for a fact (because it's documented evidence) that in the 55 years since the passage of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 which effectively ended the legality of racial discrimination and segregation if not the practice itself, that many, many individuals, companies, government agencies, etc. have continued to violate the civil rights laws. There are various ways to keep track of the violations and the EEOC investigative files contain much insight into the nature of the acts and allegations as well as other information that can be used to create statistical reports.

Also the Supreme Court has ruled that institutional discrimination still exists and continues to be a problem in modern day America. I can't remember the case but I do have a link which discusses the case a bit and maybe you can derive the information from there if you feel so inclined.

Institutional racism - Wikipedia
Supreme Court [2017]: Institutional Racism is Real

• Love
Reactions: IM2

So what?

It depends on what you mean by oppress. Do I believe that there are white people who have and are intentionally violating the various civil rights acts today in 2020? I don't simply believe it, there are documented court rulings and EEOC investigations among others that say that this is still occuring.

A Supreme Court justice has ruled that racism in violation of our civil rights legislation is still occuring.

So what?

What you call an agenda is simply intel gathering. Some of us were taught by others who needed to protect themselves and their rights, how to go about documenting violations so that the evidence gathered would stand up in a court of law.

I happen to know for a fact (because it's documented evidence) that in the 55 years since the passage of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 which effectively ended the legality of racial discrimination and segregation if not the practice itself, that many, many individuals, companies, government agencies, etc. have continued to violate the civil rights laws. There are various ways to keep track of the violations and the EEOC investigative files contain much insight into the nature of the acts and allegations as well as other information that can be used to create statistical reports.

Also the Supreme Court has ruled that institutional discrimination still exists and continues to be a problem in modern day America. I can't remember the case but I do have a link which discusses the case a bit and maybe you can derive the information from there if you feel so inclined.

Sure, some white people will do bad shit to black people because they're black..... and vice versa.
Do you think that whites, as a people, are oppressing blacks, as a people, right now, today?

So what?

So what?

Sure, some white people will do bad shit to black people because they're black..... and vice versa.
Do you think that whites, as a people, are oppressing blacks, as a people, right now, today?
There are no blacks creating policies such as stand your ground purposefully made to give blacks the ability to kill whites because they feared for their lives. Most of us do not practice the teflon theory of history. Laws have been made that whites are not following. That means the oppression continues. There is no vice versa and we are not talking about "bad things."

So what?

So what?

Get over it already.

Because I studied it.
Really?
Well, you're still denying your own, aren't you?
I can't deny what does not exist.

Well, I did go to school, study law, graduated, and done several decades working in it. I have written a couple of contracts that could not be broken when challenged in court. So, my answer would be, I know a little about it.
Isn't indentured servitude a contract?

Irrelevant counselor. All this was asked and answered.

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work without pay for the owner of the indenture for a period of time. The contract often lets the employer sell the labor of an indenturee to a third party. Indenturees usually enter into an indenture for a specific payment or other benefit (such as transportation to a new place), or to meet a legal obligation, such as debt bondage. On completion of the contract, indentured servants were given their freedom, and occasionally plots of land. Indentured servitude was often brutal, with a high percentage[vague] of servants dying prior to the expiration of their indentures. In many countries, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed, and are banned by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a form of slavery ."

en.wikipedia.org

Indentured servitude - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

WHAT PART OF THAT WHERE INDENTURED SERVITUDE IS BANNED AS A FORM OF SLAVERY WENT OVER YOUR HEAD?
I didn't ask for an explanation, I simply asked if it is not a contract.

Yeah, we know the point you're trying to make, cabron. You just didn't like the answer because it was honest. You want to make life look like only the blacks know suffering, slavery, and pain. Well, surprise, you don't have a monopoly on it. What makes you racist is you want whites to be held accountable because it was slavery after all... What about the black POS that sold your ancestors into slavery (presupposing you can trace your lineage back to slavery - which is probably not likely)????
You know for an attorney, you're not very bright.

My question required a simple yes or no that thus far you have danced around by bringing up a lot of other information that on it's face looks as if it's relevent to the topic when it's not and/or supports the point you're trying to make when it doesn't. It's like when someone is taking a test and they don't know the answer to one of the questions and instead of leaving it blank or answering it incorrectly they write in circles hoping that somewhere in their word salad, they might happen upon something that is close enough to the correct answer that they'll receive at least partial credit.

And you really should know better as an attorney to think that by abstracting a comment you can avoid being held liable for your remarks. I am not an asshole but I damn sure know HOW to be one so I'd appreciate it if you would refrain in the future from calling me by anything other than my moniker used here. Or simply refrain from engaging in the nasty comments with/to/about me period. Either will work for me.

So again, I will ask you since you claim to have a law degree and are familiar with contract law, if indentured servitude is not a contract. I'm not asking if it's an enforceable contract, or one that was null and void at the point of it's execution because one or more or all of the parties to it had no intentions of ever honoring it's terms, simply is it a contract or not. YES or NO?
DO NOT FUCK WITH A SISTER!

Don't hurt him like that Newsvine. You know the boy can't get right. He can't hep himself. He's been preaching that racist bullshit to other white racists for so long that he thinks he can run it on you and that you'll simply genuflect in amazement at the superior mind of the white man.
LOL lol.

But SERIOUSLY, you know what I'm saying is true and he does too. He's exactly the type of person I was telling you all that I have to deal with, the flim-flam, talk-all-around-the-subject, tie it up in knots, introduce a similar sounding or similar topic and then argue that instead of the actual topic to the point that nobody even remembers the point that is being argued and since I'm black and poor I must be the one in the wrong because certainly the white person can't be wrong.

And do you see how wound up he is? He's losing his shit because Blues Man disagreed with something he said (that slavery and indentured servitude are the same thing essentially) and he's about 4 or 5 pages in, arguing this point while refusing to answer the simple question with a yes or no about whether indentured servitude is a contract. He's even dragged the United Nations into the argument instead of simply replying "Yes it's a contract HOWEVER in 19?? the United Nations DETERMINED blah blah blah" yet he couldn't even do that because for some reason he simply can't admit that he made a mistake.

What is the meaning of contract in law?

Definition. An agreement between private parties creating mutual obligations enforceable by law.

The basic elements required for the agreement to be a legally enforceable contract are: mutual assent, expressed by a valid offer and acceptance; adequate consideration; capacity; and legality.
When did the slaves agree to be slaves? What were the obligations of the slave holders? (Hint: NONE!)
And how can you claim that an act is "legal" if those same acts were they done to a white person, then the offender in all likelihood would be killed on the spot? And where was the mutual assent? Being told and made to do something at gunpoint is acting under duress and that in itself is grounds to invalide the "contract".

I have to sleep now so that I can rent out my brain when I wake up. See you later IM2 and thanks for everything.

You can't come to grips with reality. So, blacks didn't agree to become slaves. Throughout history, neither did the whites. The difference is, the whites went into places with little more than the shirt on their backs and built their own civilization... a feat never accomplished by the black race. You act like you need the white man's validation in order to exist. The fact is your own black brethren sold your ancestors into slavery. Start there, then get back to us.
You still haven't answered the question. Is indentured servitude a contract? Yes or No?

And you want to talk about not being able to come to grips with reality? People make mistakes. Every day. There is no way to avoid this if you are human because we all do it. In my profession when we make a mistake, we own up to it, we notifiy anyone who might be adversely impacted by the mistake and we do everything we can to mitigate any damage. We then advise the impacted individuals of what happened, how we resolved the issue and what they can expect moving forward. This applies to all of my interpersonal and business relationships as well, basically everyone.

You on the other hand can't even admit you were mistaken about a basic point you were attempting to argue. You have accused everyone who attempted to illuminate the flaw in your argument of being everything from an asshole, ignorant, unknowledgeable to being a racist
Porter Rockerwell said:
What makes you racist is you want whites to be held accountable because it was slavery after all... What about the black POS that sold your ancestors into slavery (presupposing you can trace your lineage back to slavery - which is probably not likely)
Do you see how nasty you got when you were the one who made the mistake and apparently went on the attack to deflect from your boo boo.

There is plenty going on regarding unlawful racial and other discrimination in the year 2020 without bringing slavery into the mix nonetheless we know our history and we also know your history because they're both American history. It was imperative for black people, in order for us to survive and be able to navigate white society, to have a firm understanding of how you all think, how you operate, how you manipulate the system and stack the deck in favor of whites, including those who are still violating the various civil rights laws. And part of that understanding is knowing exactly how you view us particularly the perspectives of people such as yourself who is apparently resentful because you of your truthful claim that the whites who founded our nation intended it for whites only and their descendents but of course the system of American apartheid was eventually dismantled although the remnants still remain.

Just because a person is your adversary doens't make them your enemy.

My comments have been directed at YOU, counselor. The point is, this thread is not about contract law. The UN determined that indentured servitude IS slavery. That is within their jurisdiction. Layman definitions do not change legal realities. YOU asked if anyone had ever willingly signed on to be a slave. The answer is YES. The rest is pure semantics. Your question is irrelevant, immaterial, incompetent, and it assumes facts not in evidence. You've been given your answer. It is honest, accurate and no mistake has been made. You're beating a dead horse after you've lost the fight.

I don't consider blacks to be an enemy nor really an adversary. If not for the corporations and the same money that put blacks into slavery, most blacks would be jumping into the ocean and swimming to Sierra Leone rather than screw around with people who have not had an impact on the black people. Over 97 percent of the American people throughout history never owned a slave. The United States never legalized slavery. So, it's not a real issue.

Insofar as discrimination, that is a personal Right and an individual preference. You can temporarily impose yourself on others, even control the media for a time. But, remember that the political pendulum swings back and forth, so when it swings the other way, be careful of how deep you cut into the unalienable Rights of whites. As for me, I've worked for black people, hired them, and they get the same consideration as anyone else. It's hard to call me names when I'd open my door and let a black man in, but would not allow a white man with a cigarette in his mouth to come beyond the carport.

Nobody ever owed the black people a job; nobody ever owed them a lifestyle. You may think you're taking over, but you're just dancing to the tune of your slave masters. You're a 14th Amendment subject with no unalienable Rights as per the decisions of the United States Supreme Court. Don't kid yourself. There will be a price to pay for destroying the white man's history; a debt incurred to misrepresent the past. If the blacks had bested the white people in a conventional war, they could claim their dominance. They haven't. They are living in this world of delusion that by taking the whites out of the picture, they will advance themselves. Enjoy your temporary status. The cycles of history occur with or without your efforts. I was taught that two wrongs never make a right. Enjoy it for now and let's see where it goes when the pendulum swings back the other way.

Well, I did go to school, study law, graduated, and done several decades working in it. I have written a couple of contracts that could not be broken when challenged in court. So, my answer would be, I know a little about it.

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work without pay for the owner of the indenture for a period of time. The contract often lets the employer sell the labor of an indenturee to a third party. Indenturees usually enter into an indenture for a specific payment or other benefit (such as transportation to a new place), or to meet a legal obligation, such as debt bondage. On completion of the contract, indentured servants were given their freedom, and occasionally plots of land. Indentured servitude was often brutal, with a high percentage[vague] of servants dying prior to the expiration of their indentures. In many countries, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed, and are banned by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a form of slavery ."

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

WHAT PART OF THAT WHERE INDENTURED SERVITUDE IS BANNED AS A FORM OF SLAVERY WENT OVER YOUR HEAD?

Yeah, we know the point you're trying to make, cabron. You just didn't like the answer because it was honest. You want to make life look like only the blacks know suffering, slavery, and pain. Well, surprise, you don't have a monopoly on it. What makes you racist is you want whites to be held accountable because it was slavery after all... What about the black POS that sold your ancestors into slavery (presupposing you can trace your lineage back to slavery - which is probably not likely)????

My question required a simple yes or no that thus far you have danced around by bringing up a lot of other information that on it's face looks as if it's relevent to the topic when it's not and/or supports the point you're trying to make when it doesn't. It's like when someone is taking a test and they don't know the answer to one of the questions and instead of leaving it blank or answering it incorrectly they write in circles hoping that somewhere in their word salad, they might happen upon something that is close enough to the correct answer that they'll receive at least partial credit.

And you really should know better as an attorney to think that by abstracting a comment you can avoid being held liable for your remarks. I am not an asshole but I damn sure know HOW to be one so I'd appreciate it if you would refrain in the future from calling me by anything other than my moniker used here. Or simply refrain from engaging in the nasty comments with/to/about me period. Either will work for me.

So again, I will ask you since you claim to have a law degree and are familiar with contract law, if indentured servitude is not a contract. I'm not asking if it's an enforceable contract, or one that was null and void at the point of it's execution because one or more or all of the parties to it had no intentions of ever honoring it's terms, simply is it a contract or not. YES or NO?

Don't hurt him like that Newsvine. You know the boy can't get right. He can't hep himself. He's been preaching that racist bullshit to other white racists for so long that he thinks he can run it on you and that you'll simply genuflect in amazement at the superior mind of the white man.

Says the coward that is little more than the Klan with a tan. Your deflections to hide your black supremacist activity don't fool anyone.
Lol! Klan in a tan my ass. What black supremacist activity am I doing? Rockwell, you talk shit about somebody being a coward. That's easy to do knowing we probably won't meet. So I can only laugh.

If we never meet, that was by YOUR choice. So, now that we know you are a black supremacist, adding liar to the list is proven equally factual. You're gutless, spineless and all you do is post the woe is me, the white man is evil to the point that most people put your dumb ass on ignore. Unlike you I'm not the one posting false allegations and not willing to be held accountable. That's you homeboy and we both know the truth.
Surely you jest.

I shit you not. When IM2 had the opportunity to follow through on his veiled threat, he pissed in his pants when he found someone that said I accept your challenge.

...You need some new material....
Do you think that ".you call me names you would never call me to my face" is 'fresh' material, badass?

Absolutely not... which is why I ask you if you have any new material. It's been established that you are gutless, spineless and dishonest. You like to troll and see if you can get people banned. Duende, you need some new material.

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

LOL lol.

But SERIOUSLY, you know what I'm saying is true and he does too. He's exactly the type of person I was telling you all that I have to deal with, the flim-flam, talk-all-around-the-subject, tie it up in knots, introduce a similar sounding or similar topic and then argue that instead of the actual topic to the point that nobody even remembers the point that is being argued and since I'm black and poor I must be the one in the wrong because certainly the white person can't be wrong.

And do you see how wound up he is? He's losing his shit because Blues Man disagreed with something he said (that slavery and indentured servitude are the same thing essentially) and he's about 4 or 5 pages in, arguing this point while refusing to answer the simple question with a yes or no about whether indentured servitude is a contract. He's even dragged the United Nations into the argument instead of simply replying "Yes it's a contract HOWEVER in 19?? the United Nations DETERMINED blah blah blah" yet he couldn't even do that because for some reason he simply can't admit that he made a mistake.

What is the meaning of contract in law?

Definition. An agreement between private parties creating mutual obligations enforceable by law.

The basic elements required for the agreement to be a legally enforceable contract are: mutual assent, expressed by a valid offer and acceptance; adequate consideration; capacity; and legality.
When did the slaves agree to be slaves? What were the obligations of the slave holders? (Hint: NONE!)
And how can you claim that an act is "legal" if those same acts were they done to a white person, then the offender in all likelihood would be killed on the spot? And where was the mutual assent? Being told and made to do something at gunpoint is acting under duress and that in itself is grounds to invalide the "contract".

I have to sleep now so that I can rent out my brain when I wake up. See you later IM2 and thanks for everything.

You can't come to grips with reality. So, blacks didn't agree to become slaves. Throughout history, neither did the whites. The difference is, the whites went into places with little more than the shirt on their backs and built their own civilization... a feat never accomplished by the black race. You act like you need the white man's validation in order to exist. The fact is your own black brethren sold your ancestors into slavery. Start there, then get back to us.
You are delusional. Whites came here and the Virginia company gave them free land. It was ccalled headrights. The fact is that many slaves were kidnapped and whites would arm one tribe with weapons so they could take out rival tribes. Unfortunately for your lie Africa had builts civilaztions we were taken from. The term African was made up by whites what you call Africa was:

The Ajuran Empire, D'mt, Adal Sultanate, Alodia, Warsangali Sultanate, Kingdom of Nri, Nok culture, Mali Empire, Songhai Empire, Benin Empire, Oyo Empire, Kingdom of Lunda (Punu-yaka), Ashanti Empire, Ghana Empire, Mossi Kingdoms, Mutapa Empire, Kingdom of Mapungubwe, Kingdom of Sine, Kingdom of Sennar, Kingdom of Saloum, Kingdom of Baol, Kingdom of Cayor, Kingdom of Zimbabwe, Kingdom of Kongo, Empire of Kaabu, Kingdom of Ile Ife, Ancient Carthage, Numidia, Mauretania, and the Aksumite Empire.

Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations each with its own distinct languages and customs. The comment that Africans sold each other into slavery is disingenuous because these nations did not consider themselves Africans, they were citizens in their specific kingdoms. No different than the French, the Spanish, the Germans and the Norwegians.

Africans did not make slavery legal in America nor did Africans make laws and policies to deny blacks of equal opportunity. So we'll start here and you will accept it.

This nation was built with the free labor of our ancestors bitch. Whites did not come over here with nothing and build shit. Everything you have the government gave you. You've lived a lie your entire life. Delusions of grandeur is your friend.

You are a stupid ass. America never legalized slavery. The piece of real estate you call the United States was governed by Great Britain until the War of Independence. When the Constitution of the United States was ratified, it set a date for the importation of slaves to be halted. By that time more than half of the states had already outlawed slavery and slavery was not a federal issue. It was under state jurisdiction.

Everything I have, I earned by the sweat of my own brow. I can tell you what it's like to work 14 hour days six to seven days a week. The government hasn't given me shit. Governments cannot give anybody anything until they first take it from someone. I paid into Socialist Security for years and now the government cannot guarantee me that I will even get the principal amount back. That is how it works. If anybody lives in a world of delusion, it would be you.

I work; I produce; the government exists because of people like me that create wealth. The people who live on the government dole like you may be beholden to the government thinking that is how the rest of us get to live, but let me tell you a secret zoquete, I've poured concrete, shoveled dirt with a shovel, and carried loads my own body weight and more over the course of many years while working my way through school. Your lazy ass would have collapsed in a day doing the kinds of work I had to do. Not all of us are Democrats.
Oh my gosh. Do you honestly think you're the only person who had to work hard for the life they have, or that we have not had to work hard to get where we are?

Blacks act as if they are the only ones who had it rough in life and that the white people owe you a lifestyle. I don't owe you anything.

Your question is presumptive AND the garden variety of when did you quit beating your wife kind of questions. You've been responded to fairly and accurately. For whatever you are, you aren't very bright.
Oh so you don't know what I am? I'm obviously brighter than you, even without a law degree.

And you still can't answer the question can you? Absolutely pathetic. You must have graduated at the bottom of your class because my question in no way compares to the classic law school example of "did you quit beating your wife" lol, which claims that if you admit that you've stopped that proves that you indeed had been beating her.

Why can't you answer the question?

You were answered honestly and accurately. Are you really that stupid?
Well I'm not as stupid as you, so you tell me. You never provided me with a yes or no so now you're just lying.

What is so hard about simply indicating yes or no?

There is no point in indicating a yes or no to a complex question that does not contain the answer you want. You got an answer and to call me a liar shows that you are deflecting and desperate to find some way of attacking me. You can't overcome the truth and you are the liar if one exists in this exchange. You want to play a game in which you can make a dishonest point. You asked a question and you got an honest and complete answer based upon legal facts. If you disagree, then you are an idiot. And I'm not a liar for not playing stupid games with you.

...you call me names you would never call me to my face. ....
:lmao:

View attachment 354636
I told you what I’d do if I ever met you. Most of the people I argue with here I would still smile and shake their hands but you’ve offered nothing to warrant kindness.

I imagine that you look like that stupid gook that you put up as a pic enven though you claim to be a ginger irishman. I don’t buy that. You look like the fool on your pic. If not it’s weird that you worship Asians as much as you do. Ever fuck an Asian woman? I have. Their pussies go horizontally

Anyways, I imagine you look like your pic with your long hair tied in a bun and I smack you so hard your hair gets all messy and you look at me like you want to do something but you don’t. Then I start talking about personal shit you would turn me in for here but all you can do is listen and I doubt you’ll give me an appropriate response just like you never do here. Then I’d be just as frustrated but I would keep playing back in my head the pissed off but helpless look on your red face.

... Or do [sic] realize that you're trolling?
This is your 7th or 8th post about ME instead of the thread topic. Who's being a troll, troll?
Do I need to remind you this is exactly what you did in the thread I started about what is your favorite time in human history Was? You never said what your favorite time in history was and how many posts did you make in that thread? 20?

If this isn’t the pot calling the kettle black. Perhaps he’s doing it to you now because you do it to all of us all the time.

...The good news is, he won't have any offspring ...
You're too late, genius.
So you say but how could you pick up a woman? With that personality?
You have no idea, lonely boy. You are not old enough to hear the half of it. Another line of reasoning you lose.
You spend way to much time here to claim you are a family man liar. At least not a good one. I bet you are like the dad Jerry on Rick and morty. Great cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back