My Message to those who threaten to leave if Trimp wins.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Attn: Whoopi Goldberg, Barbra Streisand, Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'donnell, and all the other entertainers, actors, musicians, comedians, journalist, and athletes.
You exist for my entertainment. Some of you are great. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you can scare the crap out of me. Others make me laugh. But you all have one thing in common, you only have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it.
You make your living pretending to be someone else. Playing dress up like a 6 year old. You live
in a make believe world in front of a camera. And some behind the camera. Some of you sing and dance, some play games with balls, Your entire existence depends on my patronage period. Without myself and people like me all American citizens I might add your NOTHING. Your unemployed.
I’ll crank the organ grinder; you dance. Like the monkey you are.
I don’t really care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor. You see, you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer and you cease to exist in my world. Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again.
And you? Really? I’m supposed to care what the director of fluffy tripe made for gullible people thinks about global warming or gun control? Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something blue and shiny.
And I'm also supposed to care that you will leave this great country if Trump becomes president? So you know how stupid you sound? Please don't forget to close the door behind you. We'd like to reserve your seat for someone who loves this country and really wants to be here.
Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me. But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted. I might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment
So, shut your pie hole and dance, monkey, and get the hell out of America if you want to, but don't just promise me...GO!!"

Signed: Deplorable Me

I may consider leaving regardless of who "wins" this dysfunctional political processes’ election cycle, but no one’s gonna give a fuck about your little message. I rather imagine many of us are wondering how long we stay in a society devolving into what america is. Clearly, voting has no impact and neither party is up to anything other than societal wealth extraction and redistribution into the hands of the substantial people.

They won't leave. They're disingenuous Limousine Liberal assholes. Nuff said.

So then they're kinda like Ted Nugent in that regard.

Maybe? I know they're lying though. They won't leave. They're Limousine Liberal assholes. They live fantasies and lies. They don't live in the real world. Leaving would mean they're honest and have some integrity. But they aren't, and they don't. So they'll just stay and whine 24/7. Bet on it.

My message to them is good riddance and don't let the door hit you on your way out. We will be a better country for it

I may consider leaving regardless of who "wins" this dysfunctional political processes’ election cycle, but no one’s gonna give a fuck about your little message. I rather imagine many of us are wondering how long we stay in a society devolving into what america is. Clearly, voting has no impact and neither party is up to anything other than societal wealth extraction and redistribution into the hands of the substantial people.

And no one’s gonna give a fuck about your little message either!!

Maybe? I know they're lying though. They won't leave. They're Limousine Liberal assholes. They live fantasies and lies. They don't live in the real world. Leaving would mean they have integrity. But they don't have that. So they'll just stay and whine 24/7. Bet on it.

Yeah yeah, I know, "liberals", "liberals", "liberals", "liberals", blah blah blah.

And no one’s gonna give a fuck about your little message either!!

They won't be getting one from me.

Maybe? I know they're lying though. They won't leave. They're Limousine Liberal assholes. They live fantasies and lies. They don't live in the real world. Leaving would mean they have integrity. But they don't have that. So they'll just stay and whine 24/7. Bet on it.

Yeah yeah, I know, "liberals", "liberals", "liberals", "liberals", blah blah blah.

Yeah, spoiled Limousine Liberals. Go on worshipping them if you want to. But i'll pass. They ain't going anywhere.

Whoopi Goldberg, Barbra Streisand, Alec Baldwin, and Rosie O'donnell have threatened to leave America if Trump wins?

Holy...SHIT!

I think I may have finally found a reason to vote for Trump!

AND a reason to build a wall after they leave!

"Keep a knockin but you can't come in."

^ that

see my siggie

Maybe? I know they're lying though. They won't leave. They're Limousine Liberal assholes. They live fantasies and lies. They don't live in the real world. Leaving would mean they're honest and have some integrity. But they aren't, and they don't. So they'll just stay and whine 24/7. Bet on it.
spoken like a true basement-dwelling, cop- hater :clap2:

Alec Baldwin threatened to leave if Bush won. Bush won, but Alec stayed. Just another reason Baldwin is a douchebag...

Attn: Whoopi Goldberg, Barbra Streisand, Alec Baldwin, Rosie O'donnell, and all the other entertainers, actors, musicians, comedians, journalist, and athletes.
You exist for my entertainment. Some of you are great. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you can scare the crap out of me. Others make me laugh. But you all have one thing in common, you only have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it.
You make your living pretending to be someone else. Playing dress up like a 6 year old. You live
in a make believe world in front of a camera. And some behind the camera. Some of you sing and dance, some play games with balls, Your entire existence depends on my patronage period. Without myself and people like me all American citizens I might add your NOTHING. Your unemployed.
I don’t really care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor. You see, you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer and you cease to exist in my world. Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again.
And you? Really? I’m supposed to care what the director of fluffy tripe made for gullible people thinks about global warming or gun control? Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something blue and shiny.
And I'm also supposed to care that you will leave this great country if Trump becomes president? So you know how stupid you sound? Please don't forget to close the door behind you. We'd like to reserve your seat for someone who loves this country and really wants to be here.
Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me. But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted. I might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment
So, shut your pie hole and dance, monkey, and get the hell out of America if you want to, but don't just promise me...GO!!"

Nobody gonna read that shit.

A simple get the fuck out would suffice.

And that goes for any president

Alec Baldwin threatened to leave if Bush won. Bush won, but Alec stayed. Just another reason Baldwin is a douchebag...
10 celebrity candidates for exile if Bush wins

“If George Bush is elected president, I’m leaving for France,” said the director, speaking from France.

Not to be outdone, Alec Baldwin, the “biggest moralist” Kim Basinger knows, threatened to follow suit. A tentative Basinger then realized: “I guess I would have to go too.” The foiled Baldwin has since retracted his earlier statement.

get em the fuck outta here. good riddance assholes

Wow, finally, a feel good story coming out of this crappy election

Forum List

Back