My permanent replacements for Anheiser Bush products.

You're not very bright. Another logic fail. Literally tens of thousands joining in the boycott.

You lefties are the textbook definition of FUCKING STUPID

6 months from now you snowflakes will have found a dozen new things to be outraged over and nobody will even remember why you took a break from Bud Light.

You're not very bright. Another logic fail. Literally tens of thousands joining in the boycott.

You lefties are the textbook definition of FUCKING STUPID

Their theme song -- "Keep Trollin', trollin', trollin," sung to the tune of Rawhide.

I swear that's all they exist for.

Funny, and very entertaining.

there are those out there calling for them to fail totally!!!! This was a truly stupid play on their part.
Oh they know and are trying to back peddle the fuck out of the sink hole their dumbass woke vp got them in.
You see the new ad with the horses, cowboys and firefighters? THEY KNOW 😆

That ad got ratioed BAD online 😆

Oh I drink plenty of heavy beers but these beers are my goto now for sweating outside type days. Heavy beers are awful when you're hot.
Because of your unwarranted fear and hate of transgender Americans, typical of most on the right, you’re having a ridiculous, childish temper-tantrum about something as insignificant as beer.

What’s truly disturbing is that you and other conservatives are actually proud of your bigotry and hate.

Bud lite always tasted like diluted piss but it had a certain reputation and guys bought it out of habit. The current Anheuser took a chance with a skinny guy in a dress and it might be the ruination of the product.

Because of your unwarranted fear and hate of transgender Americans, typical of most on the right, you’re having a ridiculous, childish temper-tantrum about something as insignificant as beer.

What’s truly disturbing is that you and other conservatives are actually proud of your bigotry and hate.
The bigotry is all yours at women. You think you can just say you’re a woman. Never experienced their experiences😂

Forum List

Back