My political advice for muslim terrorists.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
No more attacks till after the primaries and hope both parties nominate an open border pro-terror candidate.

Why should the terrorists quit when the Right is reacting exactly how ISIS wants them to? They are probably feeling high on life with the way Trump and his army of pants shitters are behaving.

They must be feeling very encouraged.

Their media crew are probably churning out videos featuring clips of Fox News and Trump like cookies!

cant agree. the terrorists want rubioites in power so its easier to kill americans.

cant agree. the terrorists want rubioites in power so its easier to kill americans.
They want to suck us into a war with them. They want us to put boots on the ground so they can bleed us.

It's working. All they have to do is inspire a few more losers with their videos to kill another handful of Americans and the goosesteppers will be urging other people to go and get killed in Raqqa.

pants shitters

I've been calling Right Wingers , RW's for too damn long. Time to change RW's to PS's.

Done !

LMAO

They want to suck us into a war with them. They want us to put boots on the ground so they can bleed us.

It's working. All they have to do is inspire a few more losers with their videos to kill another handful of Americans and the goosesteppers will be urging other people to go and get killed in Raqqa.

Thats why i support Trump. Only one that doesnt want american troops killed for nothing.

pants shitters

I've been calling Right Wingers , RW's for too damn long. Time to change RW's to PS's.

Done !

LMAO

almost right. the rubioites eat the feces from billionaire donors and like it.

boots on the ground mean dead on the ground ... enough of that ^^^^^^^

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
facebook_1449619695784_zpswkjbwkln.jpg

:muahaha:

I'm alright with that. Maybe it's time we put radical islam down for good?

pants shitters

Done !

LMAO

almost right. the rubioites eat the feces from billionaire donors and like it.

Sara, the Democrats are on the wrong side of this issue totally. It is not me saying it, it is Americans saying it. The only reason this is going down is because the establishments of both parties need to get rid of Trump, Cruz, and Carson. It isn't going to work, but they have to do it, or the levers of power will be dismantled before any of them get back in the Whitehouse.

Trust me when I tell you that if this was next June, the story would be totally different because the election would be so close. But, they know it is 11 months away, and Americans will forgive them by then, especially if they can get what they really want, Bush V Clinton.............because than no matter who wins, Washington DC stays exactly where it is, rich, fat, dumb, and happy!

No more attacks till after the primaries and hope both parties nominate an open border pro-terror candidate.
As long as there are people like Trump in the mix, every attack will garner them more recruits, as anti-Muslim rhetoric escalates.

As long as there are people like Trump in the mix, every attack will garner them more recruits, as anti-Muslim rhetoric escalates.

You can dislike Trump all you want and not vote for him, that is your right. But do not sit here and preach that we Americans have to elect someone who is palatable to a bunch of terrorists or they will get more recruits. That is utter bull, and shows you would give your country away instead of fight!

I'm alright with that. Maybe it's time we put radical islam down for good?

Well we did it with radical Germans. They have a replacement rate of .7 children per woman, last I checked. And falling.

Right-wing gun nut planned to ‘lynch’ lawmakers, rough up judge and sell illegally altered gun: feds
Schuyler Barbeau appeared Monday in federal court in Washington state after a confidential informant notified the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force about alleged threats the right-wing patriot [an Oxymoron] made against law enforcement and public officials.

Sure makes you wonder how the state can catch a jack off like this, but can't catch the Islamic Radicals that caused the latest fear of ISIS, and the latest media drum beating for war in the ME. Hmmmm. . . . :eusa_think:

Or could they if they had wanted to? :FIREdevil:

Sure makes you wonder how the state can catch a jack off like this, but can't catch the Islamic Radicals that caused the latest fear of ISIS, and the latest media drum beating for war in the ME. Hmmmm. . . . :eusa_think:

Or could they if they had wanted to? :FIREdevil:

Oh I know Obama wanted all those people killed ...you are right ...Benghazi...Ebola...

I don't think radicalized Americans would murder neighbors and co workers like that couple in San Berdoo did last week. Muslims obviously have a thinking and value system that's different than ours. It's scary to think that they're even allowed in the military. Imagine the damage they could do to a military ship before they're caught, if they're caught.

You can dislike Trump all you want and not vote for him, that is your right. But do not sit here and preach that we Americans have to elect someone who is palatable to a bunch of terrorists or they will get more recruits. That is utter bull, and shows you would give your country away instead of fight!
I don't just dislike Trump. I also dislike people like you who would characterize what I said as trying to be palatable to terrorists. You're the one falling for the terrorists' plan by using rhetoric that enables them to recruit more terrorists.

Forum List

Back