My take on the debate.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I was willng to look past everything that is destroying the country and like many of you focus soley on a sick fixation of Donald Trump's personality. No one flocked to my defense as my friend if I would become like them to join their brainwashed club. I can't get arrested arround here!

I feel like those poor attendees of the assassination rally who were trying to alert the Secret Service about a shooter on the roof! No one seems to have the balls to even challenge my observations. I see what I see. I watched Trump debate a team of people last night. The moderators didn't even try to hide phony efforts at objectivity. They listened to earpieces loaded with unchallenged media fact checks of everything Trump said. You couldn't see that? Are you so indoctrinated that you cannot see what is right there?

The coronated and installed artificial minority candidate just repeated sarcastic media platitudes and then waited for the moderating team to rush the field like a thuggish baseball team stampeding out of the dugout going after a pitcher that keep throwing strikes. They made a farce of the game and huge swaths of the crowd loved it!

I don't hate these people but I cannot help them. I can sympathize with mental derangement but I cannot empathize with it.

No one forced him to ramble on about immigrants eating dogs or Kamala’s supposed plan to perform “transgender operations” on incarcerated illegal aliens. That was all him.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
I was willng to look past everything that is destroying the country and like many of you focus soley on a sick fixation of Donald Trump's personality. No one flocked to my defense as my friend if I would become like them to join their brainwashed club. I can't get arrested arround here!

I feel like those poor attendees of the assassination rally who were trying to alert the Secret Service about a shooter on the roof! No one seems to have the balls to even challenge my observations. I see what I see. I watched Trump debate a team of people last night. The moderators didn't even try to hide phony efforts at objectivity. They listened to earpieces loaded with unchallenged media fact checks of everything Trump said. You couldn't see that? Are you so indoctrinated that you cannot see what is right there?

The coronated and installed artificial minority candidate just repeated sarcastic media platitudes and then waited for the moderating team to rush the field like a thuggish baseball team stampeding out of the dugout going after a pitcher that keep throwing strikes. They made a farce of the game and huge swaths of the crowd loved it!

I don't hate these people but I cannot help them. I can sympathize with mental derangement but I cannot empathize with it.
Trump should have insisted on 2 debates and that the first debate be either with Elon or on Fox and then Kamala can have her 3-1 “debate”

Yep the mods clearly were pro-Harris.

Nonetheless, no one forced him to rant and rave about the crazy shit he ranted and raved about

No one forced him to ramble on about immigrants eating dogs or Kamala’s supposed plan to perform “transgender operations” on incarcerated illegal aliens. That was all him.
I slept through the first 40 minutes of the debate, so I have no idea what people are griping about concerning eating animals.

I tuned it when they asked about climate change green deal stuff. I caught the last 15 mins.

I slept through the first 40 minutes of the debate, so I have no idea what people are griping about concerning eating animals.

I tuned it when they asked about climate change green deal stuff. I caught the last 15 mins.
So it didn’t happen because you fell asleep?

What’s your point?

Kamala cheated anyway wearing those microphone earrings.

The same earrings they put on the catwalk models to tell them what to do.... walk, turn, turn, pivot, strut back, you're confident, you're beautiful, lift those legs, etc..

odd for a politician to cheat at a debate unless they are dumb, but it happen

What happened was, Trump brought up the fact that Springfield Ohio was given a bunch of Haitian immigrants with reports from the locals saying that they were eating any animals they could find in the area, including their pets. Then the moderator stopped Trump and corrected him saying that an elected official in Springfield made no such observation, but Trump objected saying he was merely repeating what locals in the media were reporting. However, the moderator just cut him off again and moved on.

The same thing happened to Romney as he debated Obama. The moderator Crowly stopped Romney, corrected him, and began to debate Romney on the topic. However, it later was shown that Crowly was the one that was wrong. Oh well, the damage was done during the debate as it made its desired effect on voters.

This is how democrats operate.

And yes, I think Kamala should keep the earpiece in all her public conversations, or just hide from the public like suspect she will do once elected. It just makes the US look less weak when she is not up their giving us rambling word salads on her own while someone other than her runs the country.

What happened was, Trump brought up the fact that Springfield Ohio was given a bunch of Haitian immigrants with reports from the locals saying that they were eating any animals they could find in the area, including their pets. Then the moderator stopped Trump and corrected him saying that an elected official in Springfield made no such observation, but Trump objected saying he was merely repeating what locals in the media were reporting. However, the moderator just cut him off again and moved on.

The same thing happened to Romney as he debated Obama. The moderator Crowly stopped Romney, corrected him, and began to debate Romney on the topic. However, it later was shown that Crowly was the one that was wrong. Oh well, the damage was done during the debate as it made its desired effect on voters.

This is how democrats operate.

And yes, I think Kamala should keep the earpiece in all her public conversations, or just hide from the public like suspect she will do once elected. It just makes the US look less weak when she is not up their giving us rambling word salads on her own while someone other than her runs the country.
Real America sees what is going on and will turn out in droves to get rid of this evil infesting our country. The ho will lose big and be gone for good.

Allowing Trump's demands to respond was clearly partisan chicanery on their part. Shame on them.
He lied and bluffed his way through the entire debate. It was the first example I've seen of people having enough of Trump's bullshit and actually standing up to him.
If you're going to act like a teenager, expect to be treated like one. This is a race for President, not pep rally. :)

Every four years, a Circus comes to town. I only wish it were the Barnum & Bailey variety.

The moderators didn't even try to hide phony efforts at objectivity

Yea……like

Migrants eating cats and dogs
Democrats aborting babies after birth
US crime being the highest in the world

What were those moderators thinking?

Trump screamed about immigrants eating cats.
Trump screamed about transgender operations
Trump screamed about killing babies after they are born
Trump screamed that they tried to shoot him because people are saying mean things to him. (Forgetting the kid who shot him was a right-winger.)

He clearly doesn't understand how tariffs work.

Trump should have insisted on 2 debates and that the first debate be either with Elon or on Fox and then Kamala can have her 3-1 “debate”
Agree. It was a 3-on-1 set-up that Kamala agreed to only because she knew the anti-Trump mods would protect her and gang up on Trump.

They allowed lie after lie of hers to go unchecked, while “correcting” Trump on many true statements to make him APPEAR like a liar.

I only hope that enough undecided voters could see the bias.

Agree. It was a 3-on-1 set-up that Kamala agreed to only because she knew the anti-Trump mods would protect her and gang up on Trump.

They allowed lie after lie of hers to go unchecked, while “correcting” Trump on many true statements to make him APPEAR like a liar.

Then why all the fluff about "open mics"? The moderators let Trump be Trump last night. He could have used a mic shut off. :)
The problem was he couldn't stay on message if his life depended on it. Even in areas where he had a legitimate case to be made against Harris.

One of the networks did a comparison fact check on lies, half truths, and missing context. Harris had 5 or 6 (don't remember). Trump had north of 30.
It wasn't even close.

This was the first example I've seen of someone actually standing up to Trump and calling him on his bullshit.
If someone had done this in 2016, we might have been spared the cancer that is/was Trump.

Trump lied about babies being killed after birth.
Trump lied about immigrants eating "cats and dawgs"

The mods slapped him down on two of the 100 lies he told.

Forum List

Back