My teachers obvious liberal grading bias.

My niece took a test in high school that included the question "who won the 2000 presidential election".
Her answer, Bush, was marked as incorrect.
Even after being confronted by my brother, the teacher refused to budge.

Now THAT is Liberal bullshit in the classroom.

I call bullshit on your post

:fu:

I could email and see if she (or my brother) kept the test paper, but that was quite a few years ago.

Besides, when I make shit up I tend to be a little more creative than that. Geez.

I love seeing the liberal bullying that takes place whenever anyone mentions liberal bullying.

Morons.

My niece took a test in high school that included the question "who won the 2000 presidential election".

:fu:

I could email and see if she (or my brother) kept the test paper, but that was quite a few years ago.

Besides, when I make shit up I tend to be a little more creative than that. Geez.

I was edged out of representing our school at the state spelling bee based on my teacher's misspelling of the word I spelled correctly.

He refused to change his determination, even after I went and got the dictionary, pointed out the spelling to him. They sent the other other kid.

Who lost.

Here's my take...I bet it was marked wrong because she did not specify which Bush. Like if I were to answer Roosevelt as to who was President during WWII.....there were two Roosevelts....need to be more specific.

That's not how it went down. As I recall my brother said her teacher's desk was festooned with numerous stickers espousing various Liberal agenda.

Here's my take...I bet it was marked wrong because she did not specify which Bush. Like if I were to answer Roosevelt as to who was President during WWII.....there were two Roosevelts....need to be more specific.

That's not how it went down. As I recall my brother said her teacher's desk was festooned with numerous stickers espousing various Liberal agenda.

I call bullshit

There is a certain news network that would have run with that story 24/7

Last edited:

I call bullshit

There is a certain news network that would have run with that story 24/7

LOL it's not like he was going to take the issue to the cops. He just chalked it up and moved on. Besides that school and entire community are to this day hugely Liberal. They even declared themselves a nuclear free zone. :lol:

Whiner!

Some moron (hes a leftist) in my class wrote a retarded essay that was supposed to be about your feelings about America, but his was about flowers
His was called "blue rose" and went like this

"O mythical island of Ivory,
Where suns of Gilded Gold lie within,
High above the mists of penury,
O In the solemn skies of heaven, mapped,

Vast miasmic vapors strain to wander within,
Voracious, a tireless veil striking the forge, to fasten a key to begin,
Vile hazel clouds lay below, mining gates, endeavoring to get in,

All entombed below the alabaster City of Silver
Wherein lie a hundred, heated, holy, hearts of Gold
Jade, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Opal, and Opulence tenfold
Along with buried hearts of dark, for Gold is cold, and thus neither is far apart"

This got a 20/20, while the essay that I wrote that was actually on topic

"America the Blessed: A Land of Free Enterprise

America is a land where anyone could be what they want to be
America is a land where we can be want we want to be
America is a land of opportunity
America where we were founded by the pilgrims & puritans
America is a good and holy place
America is where you and I can become good people
America, the best place to live in the world.
America, a land where we keep our nation safe from terrorists
America is the land where we used to protect free enterprise
America, the land where it is under attack by far-left radicals
America, land democrats despise
America, land that real Americans love
America, despite it’s setbacks will prevail like it always"

My poem got a 17/20, showing that the teacher is evil.

Some moron (hes a leftist) in my class wrote a retarded essay that was supposed to be about your feelings about America, but his was about flowers

Along with buried hearts of dark, for Gold is cold, and thus neither is far apart"

Here's the deal with "education". These so-called "teachers" were trained in the same institutions that willfully embrace radical hatred for America. Unfortunately, these "teachers" are completely unwilling or incapable of thinking for themselves and carry this into the public school system - not so much the private system, because it isn't tolerated there.

My Father, a retired Brigadier General (Air Force) gave me this advice, when I started my education (communications and political science) at the University of Louisville in the mid 70s:

He told me to do the work that was "required" of me but to always remember that there is "truth" and there is "BS". The trick is knowing what the difference is. He always said "Stand on your upbringing" As soon as I got my degree - I put that crap behind me and moved on.

Work hard in school. But take the lessons that your parents gave you as the gospel and take the crap that these "teachers" give you with a grain of salt.

Uh huh. :eusa_eh:

Uh huh. :eusa_eh:

He left out the part where the teacher was an ex-hippie

Your teacher sounds like a closet homosexual if he is a man.

If she is a woman, she is apolitical and loves girly poetic stuff !!!!

You're going about this all wrong. The key isn't to learn and grow as a person, but to get a good grade and pass the class. Just regurgitate what the professor says. It doesn't have to be right or correct or even sane, but if the professor says Amerikkka is the land of evil, put that back on paper.

Save thinking and the free exchange of ideas for when you have your own class.

As much as I disagree with this, as much as I dislike this....

StevenR is 100% correct.

You're in School for one reason -- To graduate, to move to the next Grade.... Whatever.

Right now, you think school is the end-all, be-all of your life? It isn't. It's okay to think it is for now, but concentrate on getting advanced, graduated... Whatever.

And then, as soon as you get out of School? The first thing people will tell you once you get to your job....?

"Forget everything you learned in School".

Because most of it is shit...

Especially the liberal arts. Not saying it is worth learning, but it's generally useless.

Won't earn you a dime in the real world.

It sucks that it's that way too. Part of the education process should be to confront biases and make the professor prove he's right. Unfortunately, too many professors see their classrooms as personal fiefdoms and the podium as a platform to say anything they want to a captive audience, regardless of what the message is. This is especially true of liberal arts where there is, thanks to postmodernism, no such thing as an objective truth or a reliable fact. STEM classes suffer from this too, but far less so when numbers are involved.

In any event, the best advice is to just parrot what the professor says, get the grade, and move on. Rocking the boat isn't going to win you any points with the professor.

The teacher should have been suspended for two weeks without pay and forced to retake the state's social studies exit exam for instructors.

You're going about this all wrong. The key isn't to learn and grow as a person, but to get a good grade and pass the class. Just regurgitate what the professor says. It doesn't have to be right or correct or even sane, but if the professor says Amerikkka is the land of evil, put that back on paper.

Save thinking and the free exchange of ideas for when you have your own class.

As much as I disagree with this, as much as I dislike this....

StevenR is 100% correct.

You're in School for one reason -- To graduate, to move to the next Grade.... Whatever.

Right now, you think school is the end-all, be-all of your life? It isn't. It's okay to think it is for now, but concentrate on getting advanced, graduated... Whatever.

And then, as soon as you get out of School? The first thing people will tell you once you get to your job....?

"Forget everything you learned in School".

Because most of it is shit...

Especially the liberal arts. Not saying it is worth learning, but it's generally useless.

Won't earn you a dime in the real world.

It sucks that it's that way too. Part of the education process should be to confront biases and make the professor prove he's right. Unfortunately, too many professors see their classrooms as personal fiefdoms and the podium as a platform to say anything they want to a captive audience, regardless of what the message is. This is especially true of liberal arts where there is, thanks to postmodernism, no such thing as an objective truth or a reliable fact. STEM classes suffer from this too, but far less so when numbers are involved.

In any event, the best advice is to just parrot what the professor says, get the grade, and move on. Rocking the boat isn't going to win you any points with the professor.

That's it exactly. Do what you have to do to graduate and then tell them to go to hell. It's that simple.

Both poems are equally horrible, but, given the fact the teacher has given them both high grades, I conclude the inability of the students to write poetry is due to the teacher's inability to teach them how to write poetry. Failure all around.

Last edited:
Poetry is completely subjective anyway. I see some of the most pretentious, ridiculous garbage touted as "poetry" and it seriously cracks me up, because some idiot actually PAID for that garbage.

I can spout a lot of nonsense too, and call it *poetry*. It's all about who you know, ultimately.

Unless you're one of the few who actually has talent...those are few and far between.

Lit and poetry classes are typically written by bitter liberals who have had limited success in their own artistic endeavors. Kiss your prof's ass, and enjoy the grade it brings! Bring him a bottle of nice scotch, I guarantee you'll see a couple of points you don't really deserve.

Forum List

Back