N.K. claims strike plan against US will be ready in days.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korean state media has outlined details of the country’s Guam strike plan expected to be ready by mid-August. The attack will reportedly include four missiles fired over Japan and landing within a few dozen kilometers of US territory. Continuing the heated exchange with US President Donald Trump, Pyongyang’s state media outlet KCNA said that the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, will be presented with an elaborate plan of the attack by mid-August, Reuters reported.

WAR DRUMS: North Korea Claims Strike Plan Against US Will Be Ready In ‘Days’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will it be N . Korea or will it be China, many are saying it is China we have to worry about more so than N.K.

or maybe this will all be dragged out until early next year as some are also predicting. But I dunno about that one.

upload_2017-8-9_22-38-30.png

Ready in days? They're behind the times, I bet the US has its North Korea strike plan ready to go.

• Banned
Ready in days? They're behind the times, I bet the US has its North Korea strike plan ready to go.

Maybe there's so much bs being told we won't know the truth of anything until we see a warhead coming from the sky ourselves LOL.

North Korean state media has outlined details of the country’s Guam strike plan expected to be ready by mid-August. The attack will reportedly include four missiles fired over Japan and landing within a few dozen kilometers of US territory. Continuing the heated exchange with US President Donald Trump, Pyongyang’s state media outlet KCNA said that the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, will be presented with an elaborate plan of the attack by mid-August, Reuters reported.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will it be N . Korea or will it be China, many are saying it is China we have to worry about more so than N.K.

or maybe this will all be dragged out until early next year as some are also predicting. But I dunno about that one.

View attachment 142917
Didn't trump meet with china's prez recently? Maybe its a ploy....and china WANTS nk to be stupid, then step in to take over when trump drops a bomb on the place. And maybe this is all planned between 3 buddies...china, russia, usa...poking the stupid bully fat kid so he goes in the direction they all want him to go.

Maybe there's so much bs being told we won't know the truth of anything until we see a warhead coming from the sky ourselves LOL.
Well, I'd say you're absolutely dreaming if you think your government is telling you the truth about anyone's nuclear weapons.

Only thing we will see here on the west coast is a big assed ugly cloud coming from the pacific area.

I have a strong feeling that Kim cannot yet hit the US proper, which is why he threatened Guam (probably the best his experts could even think to hit)

As much as our peeps like to panic that our THAAD can't stop NK because we've only had TEN successful tests. I'm just astounded they jump straight on the "he can hit the US" band-wagon - given he's barely gotten /one/ off to a decent distance out of what 10+ years worth of testing?

I think we should be more worried about SK getting hit, maybe Japan, but I'm not entirely convinced that the US, even Guam, are as "touchable" by NK.

I tend to worry about lots of things. I like my ducks in a row. When one dies, I freak out. This really fat duck is wobbling and not quite right in the head. The coyote never got the roadrunner either, but he caused a shitload of damage trying. One of those acme rockets might hit a nice strong tailwind and it DOES land somewhere on us or our allies. Accidentally, mind you. Still...FatBoy will keep trying and some day, he will hit his target. Deliberately or accidentally doesn't matter. Damage will already be done. And are we ready for another bigger badder 9/11 but on the west coast this time?

3000 people died on 9/11. From some schmucks in an airplane. People on the site, people trying to save people, people still dying from the fallout. How many people live in SF? 800,000. Now, imagine a nuke hitting it.

I lost family in 9/11 I'm quite aware. That said, I do think there is a lot of fear-mongering going on in the media, I think they are, as usual, whipping folks into a panic in order to get money/clicks/and repair their damaged reputations.

I imagine that we're watching NK for anything that might be a launch; military movement, etc. We can pick out ancient buried cities with our satellites these days, we can zoom in far enough to make out faces.

I have a lot of faith in our military capabilities...

If NKs missiles fly into, or over Japanese airspace; thats enough to trigger a response.

1)our territory means station in Guam
2)CNN and MSNBC will tell you
*and our enemies* everything we will be doing, like they did today, practically telling them to hide their launches from our intended strikes. Hey MSM, Why don't you broadcast time day and coordinates and our positions while you're at it.

N.K. claims strike plan against US will be ready in days

--LOL

that is pretty funny actually

we have strike plans in place for every country on the planet ready and waiting to go

but this makes sense for such a backwards country

their military is pretty rag tag too

that is why neutron bomb(s) would do wonders against these pests

Well, I'd say you're absolutely dreaming if you think your government is telling you the truth about anyone's nuclear weapons.

LOL I'd say you were right if that's what I thought, but since I don't trust me I came off planet fantasy a long, long time ago.

N.K. claims strike plan against US will be ready in days

--LOL

that is pretty funny actually

we have strike plans in place for every country on the planet ready and waiting to go

but this makes sense for such a backwards country

their military is pretty rag tag too

that is why neutron bomb(s) would do wonders against these pests

From what I am getting we have China to worry about more than N.K. , but with N.K playing around like this it drags us right into a world war ................Uuuugh.

View attachment 142917
Didn't trump meet with china's prez recently? Maybe its a ploy....and china WANTS nk to be stupid, then step in to take over when trump drops a bomb on the place. And maybe this is all planned between 3 buddies...china, russia, usa...poking the stupid bully fat kid so he goes in the direction they all want him to go.

Seems to be possible that's what I've been getting too, If anything we need to worry about China and or Russia .

So much for Rex Tillerson’s tepid attempt to de-escalate Trump’s “fire and fury” statement.

Moments ago, the state run-KCNA news agency issued a statement in which it cited a commander of the Korean People’s Army according to whom President Donald Trump’s threat was a “load of nonsense,” it failed to grasp the “grave situation,” and said that “sound dialogue is not possible with such a guy bereft of reason and only absolute force can work on him,” referring to Trump’s comments about unleashing “fire and fury.”

A “Furious” North Korea Threatens “Simultaneous Strike” On Guam By Mid-August
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THIS information is swirling around N. K. , but as it is being suggested by many we should be worried about China and or Russia N.K. might be used to drag us all into a world war Hmmm go figure.

upload_2017-8-10_8-10-5.png

The fake peacenik liberals want to blame Donald Trump for the North Korea mess, but ignore the fact is was Bill Clinton who is responsible for the mess Trump inherited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-8-10_8-13-23.png

North Korea Threatens To Nuke Guam Naval Base, Trump Responds

Last edited:

Forum List

Back