Nadler will grill AG Barr again today

49ptkr.jpg

He came off as the corrupt weasely worm that he is.

I'd be surprised if that fat ugly son-of-a-bitch DOESN'T get impeached.

Last edited:
These childish Democrats didn't even let him answer their questions. It was a joke, much like the Russian and impeachment hoaxes. Democrats are evil.

It really was a horrific show.

I simply can't imagine a moderate or an independent thinking anything other than
"we have to get the Democrats away from any power as soon as possible."
Amen. I'm an independent myself. I see no quality in the Democrat party at this point.

Independent - I laugh
Then again, you probably believe that Portland is a civil protest. I truly am an independent but I also have a few strict beliefs. Just because I'm against liberals taking over cities, destroying property, businesses, homes and belittling our law enforcement personnel,. Well that doesn't make me anything other than a concerned American.

He came of as the corrupt weasely worm that he is.

:laughing0301: They didn't let him answer any questions, just how in hell can he get impeached?
I might impeach him for showing up to a circus on the public's dime. just sayin.....

Many asked simple questions that required a yes or no answer.
And he declined to comply UNLESS it was a Republican asking.
Sorry this has to be pointed out to you.

I watch the whole thing today. Don't know why. But, here's what I think:

1) It has been clear that all Democrats get their Talking Points from a single source--don't know who or where, maybe the Lawfare folks---someone who is not all that smart, but smarter than the clowns who read the talking points. This includes all CNN and MSNBC toadies, and Juan Williams on Fox, and all the Half-Wit Democrat Representatives we saw today.

2) Today's Main Talking Point was : "I Reclaim my Time" just as Barr was about to explain to them that which they knew they did not want to hear---The Truth!

3) The strategy was to rave out every Bolshevik position the Democrat Party has now, trapped as it by the Marxist Left---and then "Reclaim My Time" before Barr, who is way way smarter than any of them---could take apart their nonsense.

May have worked on Leftist who have no better sense than to vote for these clowns, but I think it was generally viewed as an embarrassment to the nation.

Barr conducted himself with unbelievable restraint, just as Trump usually does when those hyenas go to howling at him when he answers their questions in spite of the rudest of interruptions. Even if you are a Democrat, the office, at least, of the President and the Attorney General deserve more respect.

The behavior of these people most mirrors the Bolsheviks before they got power in Russia back about 1917. God help us if they get power in the USA in November.

____

He came of as the corrupt weasely worm that he is.

:laughing0301: They didn't let him answer any questions, just how in hell can he get impeached?
I might impeach him for showing up to a circus on the public's dime. just sayin.....

Many asked simple questions that required a yes or no answer.
And he declined to comply UNLESS it was a Republican asking.
Sorry this has to be pointed out to you.

Your shit stinks!
Now, does your shit stink?
Please answer yes or no.
Idiot!

Forum List

Back