Nadler will grill AG Barr again today

These childish Democrats didn't even let him answer their questions. It was a joke, much like the Russian and impeachment hoaxes. Democrats are evil.

It really was a horrific show.

I simply can't imagine a moderate or an independent thinking anything other than
"we have to get the Democrats away from any power as soon as possible."
Amen. I'm an independent myself. I see no quality in the Democrat party at this point.

I like when Barr finally told that black mother fucker "You said under oath, can you let me answer the damn question?"

The democrats used their only method to deal with someone 10 times smarter than they'll ever dream of being, keep him silent. Don't let him talk. Don't you love how they all used the same modus operendi, set him up with a leading question that is biased in its own right and then tell him "Yes or no only." That ensures he can't explain himself and ensures hes forced to answer a biased bullshit question.

This hearing today ensured 4 more years of Trump. Thanks dems.

These childish Democrats didn't even let him answer their questions. It was a joke, much like the Russian and impeachment hoaxes. Democrats are evil.

It really was a horrific show.

I simply can't imagine a moderate or an independent thinking anything other than
"we have to get the Democrats away from any power as soon as possible."
Amen. I'm an independent myself. I see no quality in the Democrat party at this point.

Independent - I laugh

Is Barr going to explain why he is Trumps Lap Monkey?

Roger Stone? Looks innocent to me Sir

1595972123525.jpeg

NADLERS STRATEGY given to all dem congress:
Talk over everyone, whether Barr or objections by Republicans.=censorship.
The circus proved to be more Dem abuse of power using the inquisition to make talking political points then having the nerve to say Barr and Trump and others are politicizing the proceedings.

They kept contradicting their own reps arguments:
Example: saying not asking that Barr would allow Trump to refuse to leave office, then turning around and toasting Barr for removing someone who refused to leave as Attorney. *L*
Make up your minds Dems, you spent 4 years refusing to give up power and destroyed your own constituents arguments made only minutes before.-Brilliant!
In fact the obstruction of Barr's investigation is in itself proof of this dems refusal to leave control of the investigative branches for fear of finally being brought to justice.

If I was Barr I would have pointed out that the republicans aren't being given a fair shake and everyone of them had to yield their time to Barr so he could rebutt what bullshit the previous fucking dem loser threw at him without letting him speak.

Fucking dems embarrassed the SHIT out of themselves today. I knew it would be bad, I had no idea it would be THIS BAD.

The entire time I was thinking that next time Barr should just put a cardboard cutout of himself in a chair. It would be allowed to speak as much as he was, and he could get things done during that time, like being the AG for the country.

Attorney General William Barr will testify before the House Judiciary Committee today and judging by his opening statement he’ll come out swinging. Barr will hone in on two major topics: the thoroughly debunked Russia-collusion hoax and the illegitimate anti-law enforcement narrative currently being used to incite and justify the wave of violence and rioting roiling several major U.S. cities.

Regarding the collusion hoax, Barr is brief but pointed as he deftly defends himself against the Democrats’ spurious allegations that he is a stooge of President Donald Trump. “Ever since I made it clear that I was going to do everything I could to get to the bottom of the grave abuses involved in the bogus ‘Russiagate’ scandal, many of the Democrats on this Committee have attempted to discredit me by conjuring up a narrative that I am simply the President’s factotum who disposes of criminal cases according to his instructions,” Barr icily observes. He insists Trump has not ever “attempted to interfere in” the AG’s decisions. “On the contrary,” Barr says, “he has told me from the start that he expects me to exercise my independent judgement to make whatever call I think is right. That is precisely what I have done.”

BJ -

Diogenes, William Barr - William Barr, Diogenes
So once again, Barr speaks of Russiagate but no specifics are provided. No indictments have been issued.

Is this correct?

Attorney General William Barr will testify before the House Judiciary Committee today and judging by his opening statement he’ll come out swinging. Barr will hone in on two major topics: the thoroughly debunked Russia-collusion hoax and the illegitimate anti-law enforcement narrative currently being used to incite and justify the wave of violence and rioting roiling several major U.S. cities.

Regarding the collusion hoax, Barr is brief but pointed as he deftly defends himself against the Democrats’ spurious allegations that he is a stooge of President Donald Trump. “Ever since I made it clear that I was going to do everything I could to get to the bottom of the grave abuses involved in the bogus ‘Russiagate’ scandal, many of the Democrats on this Committee have attempted to discredit me by conjuring up a narrative that I am simply the President’s factotum who disposes of criminal cases according to his instructions,” Barr icily observes. He insists Trump has not ever “attempted to interfere in” the AG’s decisions. “On the contrary,” Barr says, “he has told me from the start that he expects me to exercise my independent judgement to make whatever call I think is right. That is precisely what I have done.”

BJ -

So once again, Barr speaks of Russiagate but no specifics are provided. No indictments have been issued.

Is this correct?

Did you expect him to have them in his pocket today?

BJ -

Is this correct?

I expected nothing and that’s what we got. My guess is it’s all smoke and mirrors.

BJ -

Is this correct?

I expected nothing and that’s what we got. My guess is it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Don't stop guessing!

Forum List

Back