name a dozen people you would trust to rewrite the constitution

Whose head did King George III take?

By George's time Britain had long passed the monarchy stage, Parliamnent was the big honcho, despite Jefferson's propaganda tirade against George.

Name one European monarchy where the rights of the common people were fewer and the amount of taxes they paid greater than under the current mob rule we all suffer under.

That largely depends on the monarchy and the time period. The people were, in the early monarchies, serfs and most did not pay taxes, why, because they had no money. It was the nobles that paid the taxes and fought the wars, and finally in England the nobles did their Runnymede thing.

By George's time Britain had long passed the monarchy stage, Parliamnent was the big honcho, despite Jefferson's propaganda tirade against George.

Name one European monarchy where the rights of the common people were fewer and the amount of taxes they paid greater than under the current mob rule we all suffer under.

That largely depends on the monarchy and the time period. The people were, in the early monarchies, serfs and most did not pay taxes, why, because they had no money.

Plenty of common folk had money be the end of the 18th Century. They still paid no income taxes. The Crown made money mostly off of import duties.

It was the nobles that paid the taxes and fought the wars, and finally in England the nobles did their Runnymede thing.

Isn't that exactly what libturds have been advocating all along?

Can you name a dozen people you would trust to rewrite the constitution?

ok, simplify: name 5
Hillary Clinton, FOX NEWS crew, Obama, Bush, prince Waleed Bin Talal and a few top Bankers from Federal reserve.

Which is just another reason that democracy is a terrible form of government.

as Churchill said

Democracy is the worst form of government..............except for all the rest

Monarchy was better than democracy. People had more individual freedoms and kept more of their money under the monarchy.

That being said, all forms of government suck. That's why abolishing government altogether is the only rational option.

people had more freedoms under monarchy? thats absurd......and the Revolutionary war generation would surely disagree with you

as Churchill said

Democracy is the worst form of government..............except for all the rest

Monarchy was better than democracy. People had more individual freedoms and kept more of their money under the monarchy.

That being said, all forms of government suck. That's why abolishing government altogether is the only rational option.

people had more freedoms under monarchy? thats absurd......and the Revolutionary war generation would surely disagree with you

Those folks had a lot more freedom than we do now, so of course they would. But this nation is quickly descending into totalitarianism. An average person can't get through the day without breaking several laws. Government bureaucrats can expropriate your property at the stroke of a pen. Government destroys entire industries. If you think that's freedom, then you're a servile brainwashed troll.

I'd expect 50 State's representatives freely elected by it's citizens to make changes to the Constitution.

Not a small group as this thread suggests.

Since republicans are always concerned about China getting stiffed by America if we default, they might be happy with the chinese leader Xi Jinping on the rewrite the constitution committee. So I name him along with Ted Nugent.

Since republicans are always concerned about China getting stiffed by America if we default, they might be happy with the chinese leader Xi Jinping on the rewrite the constitution committee. So I name him along with Ted Nugent.

Why don't you include Karl Marx and Joseph Stalin?

The constitution and courts, etc aren't going anywhere, dipsticks- protects the country from ignorant brainwashed morons lol...

Those folks had a lot more freedom than we do now, so of course they would. But this nation is quickly descending into totalitarianism. An average person can't get through the day without breaking several laws. Government bureaucrats can expropriate your property at the stroke of a pen. Government destroys entire industries. If you think that's freedom, then you're a servile brainwashed troll.

I disagreed wit the Kelo SC decision about expropriation of private property for private profit....but that is a problem with elitists courts....and the structure of our court system and choosing of judges.

Government destroys entire industries?...name one.....

I disagreed wit the Kelo SC decision about expropriation of private property for private profit....but that is a problem with elitists courts....and the structure of our court system and choosing of judges.

Government destroys entire industries?...name one.....

[MENTION=45102]dcraelin[/MENTION] "I disagreed wit the Kelo SC decision"

The decision or the news reports and ideological attacks against the decision? :eusa_whistle:

Where did you get the silly notion that the Constitution needed rewriting?

How about a dozen U.S. Marines?

Because they would have no intention of rewriting anything. And they would make the best guards possible to make sure nobody else did, either.

Because they would have no intention of rewriting anything. And they would make the best guards possible to make sure nobody else did, either.

gawd, how pathetic

gawd, how pathetic

TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll call it names instead, and hope people think there's something wrong with it even though I can't specify anything.

Last edited:
The Constitution doesn't need rewriting. It just needs upholding and obeying... which would make a major change.

Perhaps a few minor tweaks: Repealing the 16th and 17th amendments. But rewriting, certainly not.

Forum List

Back