Name a successful non-white majority city in the USA

9 of the most dangerous 10 cities are majority white.

America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012

Any correlation? Absolutely not. Just like in the OP. :cool:

Actually eleven cities were listed. I will list them in order, along with the demographics.

---------

Flint, Michigan: As of the census[3] of 2010, The racial makeup of the city was 37.4% White, 56.6% African American.
Flint, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Detroit, Michigan: As of the 2000 census, The racial makeup of the city was 53.27% Black or African American, 41.39% White.

New Orleans, Louisiana: According to the 2010 Census, The racial and ethnic makeup of the city was 60.2% African American, 33.0% White.
New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

St. Louis, Missouri: According to the 2010 United States Census The population was about 49.2% African American, 43.9% White.
St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baltimore, Maryland: At the 2010 Census 63.7% of the population was Black, 29.6% White
Baltimore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brimingham, Alabama: Based on the 2000 census The racial makeup of the city was 62.46% Black, 35.07% White.
Birmingham, Alabama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newark, New Jersey: As of the 2010 United States Census The racial makeup of the city was 26.31% (72,914) White, 52.35% (145,085) Black.
Newark, New Jersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oakland, California: The 2010 United States Census[103] reported that the racial makeup of Oakland was 134,925 (34.5%) White (non-Hispanic White 25.9%), 109,471 (28.0%) African American.
Oakland, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baton rouge, Louisiana: As of the census[28] of 2010 the racial makeup of the city was 54.5% Black or African American, 39.4% White.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cleveland, Ohio: As of the census[3] of 2010 The racial makeup of the city was 53.3% African American, 37.3% White.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7482024

Memphis, Tennessee: According to the 2006–2008 American Community Survey, the racial composition of Memphis was Black or African American: 62.6%, White: 31.7% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 29.5%).
Memphis, Tennessee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, contrary to what TheOldSchool said, of the eleven most dangerous cities in the United States none had a majority white population. Nine had a majority black population.

Now this is the sad reality of it...Why blacks in pure numbers cause as many murders at 13% as whites do at 2/3rds of the population. Old school is blinded by his guilt against his self...

Let's burn all the *******!!! Is that what you people want me to say?

How about address poverty, erase racial divisions, and treat all humans as equals???

Or no am I being a racist liberal? You fucking clowns

Blacks tend to be poor because they tend to be stupid. They have high crime rates because of something very low, very primitive, very loathsome, very black, very brutal, and very evil in the black genome.

Blacks are not the way they are because of white racism. White racism persists because of the way blacks are.

Blacks are genetically hard coded for crime and academic failure. The United States would be a far better country without them.

Last edited:
9 of the most dangerous 10 cities are majority white.

America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012

Any correlation? Absolutely not. Just like in the OP. :cool:

Actually eleven cities were listed. I will list them in order, along with the demographics.

---------

Flint, Michigan: As of the census[3] of 2010, The racial makeup of the city was 37.4% White, 56.6% African American.

Detroit, Michigan: As of the 2000 census, The racial makeup of the city was 53.27% Black or African American, 41.39% White.

New Orleans, Louisiana: According to the 2010 Census, The racial and ethnic makeup of the city was 60.2% African American, 33.0% White.
New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

St. Louis, Missouri: According to the 2010 United States Census The population was about 49.2% African American, 43.9% White.
St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baltimore, Maryland: At the 2010 Census 63.7% of the population was Black, 29.6% White
Baltimore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brimingham, Alabama: Based on the 2000 census The racial makeup of the city was 62.46% Black, 35.07% White.
Birmingham, Alabama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newark, New Jersey: As of the 2010 United States Census The racial makeup of the city was 26.31% (72,914) White, 52.35% (145,085) Black.
Newark, New Jersey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oakland, California: The 2010 United States Census[103] reported that the racial makeup of Oakland was 134,925 (34.5%) White (non-Hispanic White 25.9%), 109,471 (28.0%) African American.
Oakland, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baton rouge, Louisiana: As of the census[28] of 2010 the racial makeup of the city was 54.5% Black or African American, 39.4% White.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cleveland, Ohio: As of the census[3] of 2010 The racial makeup of the city was 53.3% African American, 37.3% White.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7482024

Memphis, Tennessee: According to the 2006–2008 American Community Survey, the racial composition of Memphis was Black or African American: 62.6%, White: 31.7% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 29.5%).
Memphis, Tennessee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, contrary to what TheOldSchool said, of the eleven most dangerous cities in the United States none had a majority white population. Nine had a majority black population.

Now this is the sad reality of it...Why blacks in pure numbers cause as many murders at 13% as whites do at 2/3rds of the population. Old school is blinded by his guilt against his self...

I love to win political arguments. I particularly love to win them by proving that my opponent makes a factual assertion that is not true.

Most political arguments are over different values. Each side appeals to concerns the other side does not have. I like to shut them down. I like to win total victory. I like to make my oponents look and feel stupid and ignorant. :D

Last edited:
Blacks tend to be poor because they tend to be stupid. They have high crime rates because of something very low, very primitive, very loathsome, very black, very brutal, and very evil in the black genome.

Blacks are not the way they are because of white racism. White racism persists because of the way blacks are.

Blacks are genetically hard coded for crime and academic failure. The United States would be a far better country without them.

I like to make my oponents (sic) look and feel stupid and ignorant. :D

What a bizarre way of going about that!

Improve the economy. Then less people will need to turn to crime or the government. Also remember that blacks are only 2 generations removed from being 2nd class citizens. They are already steadily becoming more prominent in education and the workforce.

As for Hispanics secure the border. Simple enough.

Skin color doesn't make anyone inferior or superior. It only has an effect on small-minded people looking for something to blame.

During the 1960's poverty declined due to a steady decline in the unemployment rate,

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

an expansion in the per captia gross domestic product,

Singularity is Near -SIN Graph - Per-Capita GDP

and War on Poverty programs.

Nevertheless, there were five years of black ghetto rioting from 1964 to 1968. From 1960 to 1970 the crime rate doubled.

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2011

Since 1980 poverty has become more severe, but the crime rate has declined by one third because the prison population has tripled.

http://www.jacksonprogressive.com/issues/lawenforcement/punishment.pdf

Skin color does not make someone inferior. Dark skin color does indicate low intelligence, illegitimacy, and crime.

I like to make my oponents (sic) look and feel stupid and ignorant. :D

What a bizarre way of going about that!

Thank you for correcting my spelling. I try to be careful about that. What I did accomplish, however, was to prove that, contrary to what TheOldSchool said, the eleven most dangerous cities in the United States have high black populations.

A coincidence?

I think not.

Forum List

Back