R

rdean

These are voters in this country:
National-Election-Day.jpg

These are voters in South Africa:

south-africa.jpg

See what I mean:

635942902228020220-Presidential-Primary-9.JPG

Republicans in the state drastically cut back on the number of polling places. In Maricopa County, which contains Phoenix and is home to about 4.2 million people, the number of polling places was slashed from 200 a few years ago down to 60, or one polling place for every 70,000 residents.

How Republicans are gaming the voting system to tip the 2016 election in their favor

On a party-line vote, a Florida county’s Republican majority Board of County Commissioners voted Tuesday to eliminate almost one-third of Manatee County’s voting sites. The board accepted a proposal by Supervisor of Elections Mike Bennett (R) by a 6-1 vote to trim the number of precincts, despite unanimous public testimony against the move — and complaints by the lone Democratic Commissioner that it would eliminate half of the polling places in his heavily minority District 2.

Florida County Eliminates Minority-Heavy Polling Places

Since the Supreme Court’s 2013 voting rights decision, there have beenmultiple reports of states and localities, mostly in the South, taking discriminatory actions that created long voting lines: Morgan County, Ga., eliminated more than a third of its polling places, despite an outcry that the move would disenfranchise low-income and black voters. Hernando County, Fla., consolidated polling places in the most heavily black section of the county. Several counties in North Carolina have moved or closed minority election stations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/opinion/long-lines-at-minority-polling-places.html?_r=0
Some of the longest lines on Election Day occur at polling places in black and Hispanic neighborhoods. A new report says that’s not a coincidence.

This has nothing to do with voter ID. And some USMB GOP tards will insist that how could there be voter suppression in Blue states knowing full well it's the counties and a few officials that make that determination. While most of the country sees this as the disgrace it is, ignorant USMB Republicans are excited and hope it works too stupid to understand that when you tear down democracy, it also affect their kind and not just the people they fear and hate. Which is every American not white and Republican.

At least the left admits that the the alleged long lines have nothing to do with voter I.D. The problem with the left is that they assume (hope?) that the U.S. is a dictatorship and they are powerless to do anything but whine if they disagree with the closure of polling places. Do something about it if you don't like it. If you have to ask "do what" you are a victim of the left wing education system and you will remain an ignorant victim. Look at the photo of the voting lines. About that many citizens are being freaking killed in Chicago every year by Black and Hispanic gangs and the democrat dynasty does nothing but issue propaganda rants about voting in Arizona.

IMO, allowing Trump and Cruz to dominate the field this year.

But then, Clinton and Sanders are dominating the Democrats, so it's a fair trade.

At least the left admits that the the alleged long lines have nothing to do with voter I.D. The problem with the left is that they assume (hope?) that the U.S. is a dictatorship and they are powerless to do anything but whine if they disagree with the closure of polling places. Do something about it if you don't like it. If you have to ask "do what" you are a victim of the left wing education system and you will remain an ignorant victim. Look at the photo of the voting lines. About that many citizens are being freaking killed in Chicago every year by Black and Hispanic gangs and the democrat dynasty does nothing but issue propaganda rants about voting in Arizona.
Quit demonizing Chicago. I live there and it's better than any Red southern state. Cleaner and the people are just better people.

The US isn't a dictatorship. It has too many ignorant and uneducated right wingers who hate this country. They don't know what they want except for free stuff. And so they turn their anger towards America and try to bring it down. The evidence is all around us. Look at you. Trying to blame people you don't know in Chicago after 8 years of Bush and the GOP and then 7 years of GOP obstructionism and undermining democracy.

Quit demonizing Chicago. I live there and it's better than any Red southern state. Cleaner and the people are just better people.

Ahahaha how many murders do you have each weekend? :laugh:

south-africa.jpg

See what I mean:

Republicans in the state drastically cut back on the number of polling places. In Maricopa County, which contains Phoenix and is home to about 4.2 million people, the number of polling places was slashed from 200 a few years ago down to 60, or one polling place for every 70,000 residents.

How Republicans are gaming the voting system to tip the 2016 election in their favor

On a party-line vote, a Florida county’s Republican majority Board of County Commissioners voted Tuesday to eliminate almost one-third of Manatee County’s voting sites. The board accepted a proposal by Supervisor of Elections Mike Bennett (R) by a 6-1 vote to trim the number of precincts, despite unanimous public testimony against the move — and complaints by the lone Democratic Commissioner that it would eliminate half of the polling places in his heavily minority District 2.

Since the Supreme Court’s 2013 voting rights decision, there have beenmultiple reports of states and localities, mostly in the South, taking discriminatory actions that created long voting lines: Morgan County, Ga., eliminated more than a third of its polling places, despite an outcry that the move would disenfranchise low-income and black voters. Hernando County, Fla., consolidated polling places in the most heavily black section of the county. Several counties in North Carolina have moved or closed minority election stations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/opinion/long-lines-at-minority-polling-places.html?_r=0
Some of the longest lines on Election Day occur at polling places in black and Hispanic neighborhoods. A new report says that’s not a coincidence.

This has nothing to do with voter ID. And some USMB GOP tards will insist that how could there be voter suppression in Blue states knowing full well it's the counties and a few officials that make that determination. While most of the country sees this as the disgrace it is, ignorant USMB Republicans are excited and hope it works too stupid to understand that when you tear down democracy, it also affect their kind and not just the people they fear and hate. Which is every American not white and Republican.
The repubs are trying to steal another election like they did with the one in 2000 ,,and look what shit they piled on America then

Considering that 70% of all gun deaths are suicide, and most of them are white guys in Red States, If I were a Republican, I would worry more about my own right hand.

south-africa.jpg

See what I mean:

The repubs are trying to steal another election like they did with the one in 2000 ,,and look what shit they piled on America then
They think the country did great under Bush. Many think what happened after Katrina was Obama's fault. Which shows what sick fucks they are.

south-africa.jpg

See what I mean:

They think the country did great under Bush. Many think what happened after Katrina was Obama's fault. Which shows what sick fucks they are.
Are there any here that aren't?? just curious

The most recent, which is what the OP is asking, would be the views expressed by Koch. The idea that a leading Republican funder and fundraiser rejects the two leading Republicans and gives an acceptance of the leading Democrat is a pretty big deal.

Considering that 70% of all gun deaths are suicide, and most of them are white guys in Red States, If I were a Republican, I would worry more about my own right hand.
Hopefully after the election that number for repubs increases

There were 488 homicides in Chicago last year holy shit do you people wear bullet proof vests?

Hopefully after the election that number for repubs increases

Ah...you have some issues. :eusa_eh:

Fewer than the number of suicides in the deep south.

Forum List

Back