Nanny Pelosi says democrats cannot accept a 2nd term for President Trump

Nancy is warming up to the idea of impeachment; while Schumer is already there.

Impeachment would be a "fools folly" the Dems know it, Going to impeachment would mean disclosure of all the Info regarding the fake investigation and how it began it could potentially put some of their cronies in prison and lead right back to the Clintons & probably Barak Obama, He is the only Govt official who could authorize a counter intelligence investigation. So he had to know the Info in the Dossier was Bogus everybody else did. I haven't heard 1 Dem stand up and say "The people of the US need to know what evidence was used to get Search warrants to surveil a political opponent. " Why ? Because they made it all up! Stomping there feet and being obtuse will not Make Bill Barr go away! I think it will make him more determined than ever and He will be very thorough I suspect! Bad days ahead for the "Spies":poke:

Sorry, Nancy. Not your choice to make. It's up to the states and you ain't a state though your ego surely is big enough to rival Texas for second place.

Nancy has to find themes that unite the Hair On Fire far left crazies of her party behind herself and Joe Biden. Fortunately, she has a big orange pinata.

"Let's all get excited for more crooked insider corporate Dem cronyism, people! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!"

I thought the reason for the election was so that the American People could show who they want and who they find acceptable?

Pelosi seems to think only the democratic party has the right to assert who is acceptable or who is not.? This smacks of totalitarianism...not a democcracy....and frankly though no one dares to call it treason....it certainly borders on that.

PELOSI WARNS: "We Cannot Accept A 2nd Term for Donald Trump" [Video]
3 million more American People showed that they wanted Hillary Clinton as president. We remain under minority rule.

This President is being tested as no other has in modern times....the 'coup'd-etat failed......unfortunately most American do not even understand what was attempted....they listen to the msm and thus know nothing.

That failure has not dissuaded very powerful figures from continuing to attempt to undermine this President...what they are doing is treasonous and it needs to be stopped....Trump has even said war has been declared...meaning the situation has gotten to the point where something must give....either the President must somehow force those who want to overthrow him to cease and desist with their rebellion or we are going to go to a state beyond even a constitutional crisis which now exists...perhaps the Supreme Ct. can help resolve this crisis...if not what will happen?

The President cannot allow this movement to continue...essentially it is a rebellion...the refusal by the democratic party to recognize Trump as a legally elected President...now hillary is claiming the election was stolen from her....what can President Trump do now to subjugate this rebellion?

I would recommend the immediate arrest of hillary....to claim the election was stolen from her is a treasonous thing to do...attempting to openly undermine the legitmacy of the President ---a open act of rebellion. Make an example of her....most of these treasonous democrats would shake in their boots if hillary was arrested and charged with treason. I think the rebellion would be stopped in its tracks.

If push comes to shove which is already beginning...I do believe the military will side with Trump...perhaps all this sounds alarmist to some but that is where we are.

Last edited:
I thought the reason for the election was so that the American People could show who they want and who they find acceptable?

Pelosi seems to think only the democratic party has the right to assert who is acceptable or who is not.? This smacks of totalitarianism...not a democcracy....and frankly though no one dares to call it treason....it certainly borders on that.

3 million more American People showed that they wanted Hillary Clinton as president. We remain under minority rule.

Which means what? Nothing....the President has always been elected by the electoral college...those of you who want to change the law on how the president is elected have the right to try and change the law...in the meantime...this revolt must be squashed...one way or the other.

"Nanny Pelosi says democrats cannot accept a 2nd term for President Trump "

they haven't accepted this first one.
Frickin' morons could run a red hat community club...

Red hats makes left loon's asses pucker....and get violent.

Strange
I think it's weird that people would join a club just to wear hats...But some folks in the country ain't satisfied with furry creatures as friends. I am, they are easier to get along with than humans..

Ok, here is the deal. No more politicians in their 80's while in office. I think we've all had enough of the old jittery need to be put out to pasture thinking skills of the dotards in office. I know I will be old and do not want myself taking up vital space where there is work to be done by the younger generations...

Not yet anyway. Pelosi's comment shows the democrat state of mind. They already can see four more years of Trump in front on them and they indeed cannot accept that fact. But they are going to have to.

Expect more insanity and unreasoning anger from the bitches on the left. They have no choice.

Apparently Nancy doesn't like record low unemployment, a great economy, border security, low gas prices, putting Americans first and peace with North Korea.

Apparently Nancy doesn't like record low unemployment, a great economy, border security, low gas prices, putting Americans first and peace with North Korea.

Trump could pave all the streets with gold and the democrats would still want to sabotage him and they have no problem with sabotaging America in order to get at Trump if at all possible.

What folks need to come to grips with is why the Democrats hate Trump so much.

Anyone got a clue? this is a test question. hehheh

Strange
I think it's weird that people would join a club just to wear hats...But some folks in the country ain't satisfied with furry creatures as friends. I am, they are easier to get along with than humans..
Yet there are those who join clubs just to wear hats.

The Red Hat Society, Inc.

That bitch will have to live with whomever we the people elect. Just as we conservatives are forced to live with her stupid totally assaine bullshit. She's always free to get the hell out of the country if she doesn't care to live with it. And she can take her looney left retards with her.

Strange

I think you may have hit on something. What a lot of democrats are so really pissed off about is that they are jealous that Trump supporters have a MAGA hat and they don't have a hat of their own. So to help restore some piece of mind I found one for them.
24575329-happily-surprised-woman-in-dunce-cap.jpg

Forum List

Back