Narrative Continues to Suffer Setbacks

Kelly made Trump go back for damage control

So where are all the far left gods you bow down to?

Are they there?
I leave the grovelling before magical, imaginary beings to you braindead inbreds. Best of luck to you.

You mean like the helpful far left?

Although you would be surprised at how many blacks are religious, so you spit on them as well?
Nope. If you'd stop doing that to them, they might vote your way instead.

Are they there?
I leave the grovelling before magical, imaginary beings to you braindead inbreds. Best of luck to you.

Although you would be surprised at how many blacks are religious, so you spit on them as well?

So yes you spit on them and spit on the other far left protected class known as Islam.

Are they there?

So yes you spit on them and spit on the other far left protected class known as Islam.
Don't spit on anybody. But speaking of that, Dubya won 70% of the Muslim vote in 2000. Stop spitting on them, and you might get their votes too.

Are they there?

Don't spit on anybody. But speaking of that, Dubya won 70% of the Muslim vote in 2000. Stop spitting on them, and you might get their votes too.

More debunked far left religious dogma!

Yes you spit on anyone when you make such comments, including yourself who follows the far left religion without hesitation..

I just don't get it...you lefties say you're all about tolerance or whatever so what the fuck are we fighting about? Why can't you just leave us the fuck alone? Don't you realize that's all we really want?

Forum List

Back