NASA investigates renaming telescope honouring official who took part in homophobic ‘purge’

NASA should reflect a progressive and forward looking society. Not celebrate backward *****.
Yeah... the world is so "forward-looking and progressive" today that people are shitting in the streets in some of what used to be America's loveliest cities. YOU call it what you like, I call it degeneracy. It's never enough with your type, is it? You want the same rights as others and once you have them you want not to be equal but to be bowed to. You seek to tear all vestiges of decency and civility from a nation because ultimately you KNOW what you do is wrong and immoral and until EVERYONE accepts your behavior and becomes like you, you'll never be satisfied.
I cringe to even think of what a world run by your type would be like for hetero men and women.

Yeah... the world is so "forward-looking and progressive" today that people are shitting in the streets in some of what used to be America's loveliest cities. YOU call it what you like, I call it degeneracy. It's never enough with your type, is it? You want the same rights as others and once you have them you want not to be equal but to be bowed to. You seek to tear all vestiges of decency and civility from a nation because ultimately you KNOW what you do is wrong and immoral and until EVERYONE accepts your behavior and becomes like you, you'll never be satisfied.
I cringe to even think of what a world run by your type would be like for hetero men and women.
Your post is a great example of why minorities need to keep fighting for equality. Thank you for your input.

Forum List

Back