Nasty Attacking Antifa Girl Who Got Punched In The Face By Heroic Pro-Trumper Seeks $80K On GoFundMe

Their parents and the schools failed them. They're actively fighting against American principles and America.

If it keeps up like this, it's not a question of "if" It's a question of when.

The first time they use arms in a crowd, the next time will be like I said.
So you'll be sniping students who carry bottles? Sorry, but I disagree with that course of action.

Let the courts handle it. That's the American way.

Apparently you missed what I said. I said after the 1st time an Antifa thug uses a firearm.

Then more than 10 of them will die within a period of 1 minute, and the rest will scatter into the wind, rightfully fearing for their lives.
They're too wimpy to use guns, so it's a useless argument. Fucking lefties are idiots.

It's the fucking Nazis who'll bring out the guns first. Will you be equally willing to snipe them? Honest answer, please sir.

It'll be Americans who bring guns first.

They probably won't be the ones to use them first.
Probably? So you claim Americans will not only bring guns first but be the first to shoot? Nazis against Left Wing assholes?

Are you trying your bestest to be relegated to irrelevancy or what?

As for the Melania thing, that's just low class that he uses that.

Women should be able to go topless if they want to anyway.

Especially where I live.

Especially where I live.
Probably? Like the fucking Nazis in the video probably wouldn't throw the first punch but did?

Dude, please don't be on the wrong side here. Defending our nation is a must, but shooting unarmed people isn't the way to do it.

Europa describes more than the land mass, it also describes the people of europe. Nothing sinister about the name itself. Im no nazi, and I don't support neo nazism....but come on guy, calm down and think before you type.
Fuck Europe. There's a reason many of our ancestors left that fucked up land. There's also reasons why many of our ancestors, including some of mine, were thrown out. Fuck them. Fuck European thought. Sure, they're our allies, but that doesn't mean we have to suck their dicks. There's a reason why We, the People had to save their asses in two, count'em TWO, fucking World Wars. There's a reason why the United States of America is a superpower and the Europeans rely on us for protection. There's a reason why the Soviet Union collapsed. If you don't understand why, then I humbly suggest you take a few college-level history courses.
I disagree with that suggestion about college-level history courses. Most of those have been re-written to better represent the leftist narrative of "history". Maybe reading some high school history texts from the 70's?

I need to preserve all the history books I ever had.
I have boxes of them. Amazing, the difference between history before PC and "history" after PC.

I was educated before leftists gained control of education.

I know I have many textbooks, not sure where all of them are..

I have..a library. I thank God and a certain relative that had foresight for that..

$2-4K just in Brittanica.
I still have my Brittanica collection too.

Really? When did you first realize you could read people's minds over the internet? Can you tell what I'm thinking about you right now?
I never claimed I did. When did you first realize that when someone agrees with you but thinks your comments are asinine, that they are your enemy forever and that you'd put hate before justice?
Then how do you know if I lust after anyone, or my opinion of models?
Your comments on your avatar speak for themselves.

I think her proudly letting her titty flop without even doing anything to pull the dress back over it more telling.
A nip slip is one thing. It's common among models, actresses and other Lefty females. Why do you have such a problem with this particular nip slip?

Do you have proof that she just let "her titty flop without even doing anything to pull the dress back over it"?

What is your problem with female breasts being exposed? Are you one of those fucking assholes who has a conniption when a woman breastfeeds at McDonald's while you're serving fries?

I love titties. Big ones, little ones, only I don;t really care for the really long ones that they can tuck in their belt. The right has always claimed moral superiority, and even used modesty as a club to attack our previous first lady for exposing her shoulders. Now we have a first lady who proudly poses in nude lesbian scenes, a president's daughter who has a little nip slip as she starts a runway walk, but doesn't even bother to cover herself until after she has gone all the way to the end, titty exposed and flopping all the way, and back to the starting point. No indication she even bothered there. That is the same president's daughter who the president agreed was a nice piece of ass. Does it bother you to be reminded of the prurient behavior of the first family?

Europa describes more than the land mass, it also describes the people of europe. Nothing sinister about the name itself. Im no nazi, and I don't support neo nazism....but come on guy, calm down and think before you type.
Fuck Europe. There's a reason many of our ancestors left that fucked up land. There's also reasons why many of our ancestors, including some of mine, were thrown out. Fuck them. Fuck European thought. Sure, they're our allies, but that doesn't mean we have to suck their dicks. There's a reason why We, the People had to save their asses in two, count'em TWO, fucking World Wars. There's a reason why the United States of America is a superpower and the Europeans rely on us for protection. There's a reason why the Soviet Union collapsed. If you don't understand why, then I humbly suggest you take a few college-level history courses.
I disagree with that suggestion about college-level history courses. Most of those have been re-written to better represent the leftist narrative of "history". Maybe reading some high school history texts from the 70's?

I need to preserve all the history books I ever had.
I have boxes of them. Amazing, the difference between history before PC and "history" after PC.

I was educated before leftists gained control of education.

I know I have many textbooks, not sure where all of them are..

I have..a library. I thank God and a certain relative that had foresight for that..

$2-4K just in Brittanica.
Same here. My library is currently stored in boxes (many boxes) because I lack space in my home. Since I down-sized from a +2400 sqft place to an off-grid place of almost 900 sqft, I just lack space for the shelves. Amazing, how much less house you need when you have to cut and stack the wood to heat it...
At least I have something of value to bequeath my grandchildren.

Because you lust after her and believe all models are sluts?

Really? When did you first realize you could read people's minds over the internet? Can you tell what I'm thinking about you right now?
I never claimed I did. When did you first realize that when someone agrees with you but thinks your comments are asinine, that they are your enemy forever and that you'd put hate before justice?

I think her proudly letting her titty flop without even doing anything to pull the dress back over it more telling.
Bro you support faggots simulating sex in front of children at their 'pride' parades.....don't even pretend to have a moral compass.

Especially where I live.
Probably? Like the fucking Nazis in the video probably wouldn't throw the first punch but did?

Dude, please don't be on the wrong side here. Defending our nation is a must, but shooting unarmed people isn't the way to do it.

You just earned this:

raw

Bro you support faggots simulation g sex in front of children at their 'pride' parades.....don't even pretend to have a moral compass.

You gotta give me an example of me doing that, or admit you're just making shit up again. I never even hinted at that.

Especially where I live.

You just earned this:

raw
There is no way to know which side had the first person to throw a punch at the other side. We know antifa pussies showed up to start shit though.

Bro you support faggots simulation g sex in front of children at their 'pride' parades.....don't even pretend to have a moral compass.

You gotta give me an example of me doing that, or admit you're just making shit up again. I never even hinted at that.
I don't need to do anything. Do you support fag pride parades or not?

Especially where I live.

You just earned this:

raw
There is no way to know which side had the first person to throw a punch at the other side. We know antifa pussies showed up to start shit though.

What do you think Antifa means?

You don't have to do anything. You're a right winger, so you make shit up, and tell lies about people you don't know anything about. No surprise there

Especially where I live.

You just earned this:

raw

Why are you asking me this dumb question?

Especially where I live.

You just earned this:

raw

Antifa is pushing those credit card knives now.

I carry a switchblade that's..longer than ..whatever is "legal", personally sharpened til it shaves my arm bald.

I know where all major arteries run, baby. My ancestors are Latin and I'll cut deep and wide.

That's not the solution for Antifa.

The solution is 2 squads of 5 men in enfilade positions.

Soon as they see the perpetrators, put them down.

May save American citizens lives.

You don't have to do anything. You're a right winger, so you make shit up, and tell lies about people you don't know anything about. No surprise there
Do you support Pride parades or not? It is a yes or no question.

Especially where I live.

You just earned this:

raw

Never mind. I didn't think you would have an answer any way. Too busy accusing others of shit that never happened, I guess.

You just earned this:

raw

Never mind. I didn't think you would have an answer any way. Too busy accusing others of shit that never happened, I guess.
You need to answer my question before asking me one.

A sucker punch by a man twice the size of his female victim is apolitical - it is a cowardly act by a bully who will be prosecuted and if convicted will be lucky if he only gets a one year commitment to the county jail, five years probation and terms which prevent his ownership or possession of a firearm, a fine, restitution to the victim and counseling.

If I were the prosecutor I would charge him with a felony (Aggravated Battery) and seek an aggravated prison commitment (See: CA Penal Code Sec. 243(d).

That you have no grasp of the law and are bitter and violent scumbag is why you are not and will never be a prosecutor.

She attacked him, Adolf.
Lol....I like how he gets all emotional and starts making shit up. "A man twice her size!"...lulz.

That guy is like the same height!
Not the same height. Easy to see not the same weight. This fucker is coward. If he's not, then he'd stand up like a man, turn himself in and speak for himself in court.

KxSPrVd.gif

Never underestimate a girls ability to fight.....

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

WHERE IS THE BOTTLE IN HER RIGHT HAND WHICH WAS PICTURED IN THE STILL PHOTO POSTED ABOVE IN #193? I CALL OUT STEVE_McGARETT AS A DAMN LIAR AND A PURVEYOR OF FAKE NEWS.

She already threw it at him.

Do you support Pride parades or not? It is a yes or no question.

One step at a time. Prove your claim or fuck off. My opinion of whether gay rights parades should be allowed is a totally different subject than my opinion of simulated sex in front of kids.

You just earned this:

raw

Do you BULLDOG support PRIDE parades or not?

Yes or No.

Forum List

Back