Nasty NRA Taunts Parkland Survivors "‘No One Would Know Your Names’ If Classmates Were Alive"

If you criticize Noir, it's cuz you're a racist.

View attachment 184508
if you support him, it's because you're an asshole

Quit talking out of your feathery ass.

Colion Noir to Parkland survivors: If an armed guard had stopped the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, “your classmates would still be alive, and no one would know your names.”

You don't agree with that statement?
No it isn't. We have no idea if the cop on duty had responded he would have been able to stop any murders.

Exactly, and even when other cops showed up, they didn't go in either. 100 people could have been armed with guns, and we still wouldn't have known if any of them would have had the balls to go inside. Just because a person has a gun... or has a gun and has gone through gun training... you have no idea what they will do when the shit hits the fan, until the shit really does hit the fan.
So I suppose if the cops every responded to a shooting where you were you would be just fine with them waiting outside until the shooter ran out of ammo or killed everyone right?

Where do you get that out of what I said? At all?

I've worked in a place where you HAVE to depend on others for your safety... and I've seen people with training, that when shit went down and they froze in fear. I've also seen people that you might not think would get into a bad situation not hesitate at all.

The point is, just because someone is armed and has had training, you have NO FUCKING IDEA what they will do when a REAL situation happens. Assuming they will try to stop a shooter is not logical. Do you have a crystal ball?

if you support him, it's because you're an asshole

Colion Noir to Parkland survivors: If an armed guard had stopped the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, “your classmates would still be alive, and no one would know your names.”

No it isn't. We have no idea if the cop on duty had responded he would have been able to stop any murders.

Exactly, and even when other cops showed up, they didn't go in either. 100 people could have been armed with guns, and we still wouldn't have known if any of them would have had the balls to go inside. Just because a person has a gun... or has a gun and has gone through gun training... you have no idea what they will do when the shit hits the fan, until the shit really does hit the fan.
So I suppose if the cops every responded to a shooting where you were you would be just fine with them waiting outside until the shooter ran out of ammo or killed everyone right?

I've worked in a place where you HAVE to depend on others for your safety... and I've seen people with training, that when shit went down and they froze in fear. I've also seen people that you might not think would get into a bad situation not hesitate at all.

The point is, just because someone is armed and has had training, you have NO FUCKING IDEA what they will do when a REAL situation happens. Assuming they will try to stop a shooter is not logical. Do you have a crystal ball?

Assuming a cop will try to stop a shooter is illogical?

Thank you for that

Now on a serious note, how can you defend a guy that attacks victims of a horrific event?

What is he a superhero who can only attack his superpower being "incredible victim-hood"?

This kind of girly man stuff is what marxists are known for. If you start punching at least take your punches like a man.

No, it's called empathy. Some people have it and some don't. At least this guy did do it on air... some people like you are just a coward that things you can say whatever you want on a forum because it's anonymous.

Now on a serious note, how can you defend a guy that attacks victims of a horrific event?

What is he a superhero who can only attack his superpower being "incredible victim-hood"?

This kind of girly man stuff is what marxists are known for. If you start punching at least take your punches like a man.

No, it's called empathy. Some people have it and some don't. At least this guy did do it on air... some people like you are just a coward that things you can say whatever you want on a forum because it's anonymous.
I can say whatever I want on a forum even if it's not anonymous

or do you want to take that right away too?

Thank you for that

Yes it is. An armed cop was there, he stood outside. More armed cops showed up, and they stood outside. Explain it.

Well, that's certainly no way to win friends and influence people...

You are fucking horrible at creating strawmen. Notice the only people that like your posts are people as dumb as you are?

Thank you for that

Yes it is. An armed cop was there, he stood outside. More armed cops showed up, and they stood outside. Explain it.

Don't have to explain it but you don't seem to see that you are arguing for people to be armed because the cops have absolutely no legal obligation to protect you

So thank you for that

It certainly is not called empathy. It is called cowardice and victim hood. It would have worked at one time..it may still work on Republicans. But I think the invincibility of victim hood is sort of over now for the rest of us.

Go ahead..send another gold star mom out to attack Trump and then whimper like a bitch when he responds.

Funny thing about forums such as USMB, and this is something I've seen and learned over the years, your right of free speech on them extends only as far as the owner of the board wants it to...

Thank you for that

Don't have to explain it but you don't seem to see that you are arguing for people to be armed because the cops have absolutely no legal obligation to protect you

So thank you for that

No, because I was talking about ANY armed person. Only you brought up cops.

Funny thing about forums such as USMB, and this is something I've seen and learned over the years, your right of free speech on them extends only as far as the owner of the board wants it to...

And that's how it should be.

It certainly is not called empathy. It is called cowardice and victim hood. It would have worked at one time..it may still work on Republicans. But I think the invincibility of victim hood is sort of over now for the rest of us.

Go ahead..send another gold star mom out to attack Trump and then whimper like a bitch when he responds.

It's not called empathy? Yes it is, and you can't accurately have empathy for someone without hearing their story. Now it certainly sounds like you are for taking away the first amendment rights of victims.

Thank you for that

So thank you for that

So no one should be armed then.

So now we're back to you wanting people to just sit around until they are shot or the killer runs out of ammo

[

You post that as if del would want to stop a shooting like this. This shooting is the best thing to happen for the left in ages. The witch hunt is falling apart, their coup d'etat has failed. The war to put an end to civil rights once and for all suffered a huge blow when Gorsuch was put on the court, The left climb on the bodies in seconds to renew their war to end civil rights.

Of course the leftists are the ones loving mass shooters. It is the perfect driving force for their evil agenda of disarming American citizens. How on earth does anyone who supports our 2nd amendment benefiting from mass shootings? They aren't. Because of the leftists poor understanding of situations and life, these types of mass shootings are good for the leftists and bad for the pro rights people.

There are two occasions I have seen the leftist sheep explode in glee on USMB. When the stock market falls and when kids get killed.

Thank you for that

They were under orders.

Thank you for that

So thank you for that

So no one should be armed then.

So now we're back to you wanting people to just sit around until they are shot or the killer runs out of ammo

Motherfucker are you dense? In no place have I said that. Point to where I did. Either put up or shut up.

Thank you for that

They were under orders.

Ok then, what good are armed cops during an active shooter situation if they are under orders not to intervene?

I can explain it.

broward-sherriff-hillary.jpg

The nasty shitheads are the assholes that were marching in the streets of America to take away the Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back