Nasty NRA Taunts Parkland Survivors "‘No One Would Know Your Names’ If Classmates Were Alive"

Suicide is not illegal

We still lock people up for attempting it.
When was the last time anyone was tried in a court of law and found guilty of a crime for attempting suicide?
Who is in jail because they attempted suicide?

The most they can do is a 72 hour hold in a psych ward.

A 72 hour hold is the same as being locked up. It is legal enforced and you can't leave or cops will bring you back and you'll more than likely have your hold extended by a judge.
No matter how you slice it suicide is NOT illegal.

Suicide is a VERY permanent choice often made when people are not thinking rationally.

SO what?

It is a personal choice and none of your business.

So what? It's a personal choice being made by a person NOT IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, that affects many other people including their loved ones and family.

Suicide is a VERY permanent choice often made when people are not thinking rationally.

SO what?

So what? It's a personal choice being made by a person NOT IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, that affects many other people including their loved ones and family.

How do you know their not in their right mind?

Are you a doctor or are you psychic?

so what if it affects their family?

Who are you to force a person to live if he doesn't want to?

SO what?

How? Because a healthy rational person doesn't want to kill theirself.

I'm not going to continue to argue something so fucking stupid with you. I have no problem with those that want to die that have a terminal illness and have gone through counseling on the issue that is part of the law in many countries that have legal assisted suicide laws.

Suicide is a choice and it's none of your business

SO what?

I'm not going to continue to argue something so fucking stupid with you. I have no problem with those that want to die that have a terminal illness and have gone through counseling on the issue that is part of the law in many countries that have legal assisted suicide laws.

Says you.

Unlike you I don't assume I know what's best for others and let them make their own choices.

I guess I just have enough respect for other people and their ability to decide their own path in life that I don't deign to tell them what to do whereas you have a pathological need to tell others what they should do

SO what?

Says you.

Unlike you I don't assume I know what's best for others and let them make their own choices.

I guess I just have enough respect for other people and their ability to decide their own path in life that I don't deign to tell them what to do whereas you have a pathological need to tell others what they should do

You don't have to be a psychiatrist or psychologist to know it is irrational for a healthy human to want to kill theirself.

SO what?

Says you.

You don't have to be a psychiatrist or psychologist to know it is irrational for a healthy human to want to kill theirself.

You assume it is irrational so you tell everyone else it is irrational.

There are millions of reasons a person might have for not wanting to live and none of those reasons are any of your business.

But you refuse to accept it and would rather lock that person up and force feed psychotropic drugs and counseling until they agreed with you.

THAT is irrational

With millions turning out yesterday
Seems many know those children’s name.

Why are conservatives so scared of children

With millions turning out yesterday
Seems many know those children’s name.

Why are conservatives so scared of children
No they were marching because they were scared

It was sad really to see all those people whining to the government to protect them when the government has neither the ability nor the legal obligation to do so

...seriously the guy doesn't know shit about what COULD HAVE HAPPENED. If a guy was armed in the school he could have been shot and killed and stopped nothing. No one will ever know. It doesn't make it right for him to attack victims.

The media used the word "taunts". He's not "attacking" anyone. He made a statement...in my opinion a true statement.

"Taunts" came directly from Media Matters.

NRATV taunts Parkland students over their dead classmates

It IS a taunt. Sometimes you shouldn't say things just because you THINK it is true.

What he is saying is similar to someone telling a woman that got raped that she deserved it because she dressed slutty.

Um, no, this is not an attack on anyone, he was merely making an observation. One which I think is a valid one. If Cruz had been stopped and no one was killed it would likely have been a relative non-event. It would have made the news of course but it most likely wouldn't have sparked the marches and protests that we're seeing now.

What in the fuck is wrong with someone that they would say this? If the NRA doesn't want to continue to look like complete assholes, they need to kick this guy out.

"Colion Noir took a moment to address the recent shooting at a Maryland high school that was cut short by a St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s deputy. Had a similar “good guy with a gun” been present at Marjory Douglas High School, Noir taunted the student organizers, “no one would know your names.”"

NRA TV Taunts Parkland Shooting Survivors Before March For Our Lives

If you criticize Noir, it's cuz you're a racist.

View attachment 184508
if you support him, it's because you're an asshole

Quit talking out of your feathery ass.

Colion Noir to Parkland survivors: If an armed guard had stopped the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, “your classmates would still be alive, and no one would know your names.”

You don't agree with that statement?
No it isn't. We have no idea if the cop on duty had responded he would have been able to stop any murders.

What in the fuck is wrong with someone that they would say this? If the NRA doesn't want to continue to look like complete assholes, they need to kick this guy out.

"Colion Noir took a moment to address the recent shooting at a Maryland high school that was cut short by a St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s deputy. Had a similar “good guy with a gun” been present at Marjory Douglas High School, Noir taunted the student organizers, “no one would know your names.”"

View attachment 184508

Colion Noir to Parkland survivors: If an armed guard had stopped the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, “your classmates would still be alive, and no one would know your names.”

No it isn't. We have no idea if the cop on duty had responded he would have been able to stop any murders.

Exactly, and even when other cops showed up, they didn't go in either. 100 people could have been armed with guns, and we still wouldn't have known if any of them would have had the balls to go inside. Just because a person has a gun... or has a gun and has gone through gun training... you have no idea what they will do when the shit hits the fan, until the shit really does hit the fan.

The only thing that did stop him was a jammed gun. If it hadn’t jammed, and the officer had gotten to him , lives would probably have been saved vs how many more he could have hit.

View attachment 184508

View attachment 184508

if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle

you don't agree with that statement?

And the democrats continue to send their victims-who-cant-be-questioned out on the attack.

But it doesnt work anymore. We dont care what protected status they have. Send them into the political fray and they get "frayed" :)

View attachment 184508

Exactly, and even when other cops showed up, they didn't go in either. 100 people could have been armed with guns, and we still wouldn't have known if any of them would have had the balls to go inside. Just because a person has a gun... or has a gun and has gone through gun training... you have no idea what they will do when the shit hits the fan, until the shit really does hit the fan.
So I suppose if the cops every responded to a shooting where you were you would be just fine with them waiting outside until the shooter ran out of ammo or killed everyone right?

Now on a serious note, how can you defend a guy that attacks victims of a horrific event?

What is he a superhero who can only attack with his superpower being "incredible victim-hood"?

This kind of girly man stuff is what marxists are known for. If you start punching at least take your punches like a man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back