Nasty NRA Taunts Parkland Survivors "‘No One Would Know Your Names’ If Classmates Were Alive"

[
Quit talking out of your feathery ass.

Colion Noir to Parkland survivors: If an armed guard had stopped the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, “your classmates would still be alive, and no one would know your names.”

You don't agree with that statement?

You post that as if del would want to stop a shooting like this. This shooting is the best thing to happen for the left in ages. The witch hunt is falling apart, their coup d'etat has failed. The war to put an end to civil rights once and for all suffered a huge blow when Gorsuch was put on the court, The left climb on the bodies in seconds to renew their war to end civil rights.

Of course the leftists are the ones loving mass shooters. It is the perfect driving force for their evil agenda of disarming American citizens. How on earth does anyone who supports our 2nd amendment benefiting from mass shootings? They aren't. Because of the leftists poor understanding of situations and life, these types of mass shootings are good for the leftists and bad for the pro rights people.

It IS a taunt. Sometimes you shouldn't say things just because you THINK it is true.

What he is saying is similar to someone telling a woman that got raped that she deserved it because she dressed slutty.

No Comrade, you as always lie.

No one is blaming the victims, no one is saying their brought it on themselves.

In fact, the racist policies of Obama which prohibited the arrest of Nicky Cruz for his felonious string of assaults allowed Cruz to buy a weapon. (a fact not ONE of you Communists has criticized or addressed)

Your sleazy little hate site is dedicated to ending civil rights and will say anything to further that goal. Media Matters is a Soros/International Communist site designed to subvert the United States Constitution through a propaganda war.

"‘No One Would Know Your Names’ If Classmates Were Alive"
...And everybody would be quite okay with that, including their dead classmates, because, among other things, they'd be alive. Shooting victims don't pursue celebrity by getting themselves shot and killed in a mass shooting. Neither do survivors of shootings seek fame by presenting themselves as a shooter's target. Some psychopaths might thus seek celebrity, but they tend also to be the ones shooting other folks who have no intentions of becoming famous by way of surviving or dying from being shot.

Yet in this case, the survivors indeed did pursue celebrity, or rather the Communists recruited the survivors with promise of celebrity.

Now exactly HOW do you democrats differ from the Khmer Rouge? History records that it was abhorrent for Pol Pot to use children to foment his Marxist revolution. How are you Marxist democrats any different?

What in the fuck is wrong with someone that they would say this? If the NRA doesn't want to continue to look like complete assholes, they need to kick this guy out.

"Colion Noir took a moment to address the recent shooting at a Maryland high school that was cut short by a St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s deputy. Had a similar “good guy with a gun” been present at Marjory Douglas High School, Noir taunted the student organizers, “no one would know your names.”"

NRA TV Taunts Parkland Shooting Survivors Before March For Our Lives

If you criticize Noir, it's cuz you're a racist.

View attachment 184508

No, I'll criticize him because he is a fucking idiot.
Racist.

What in the fuck is wrong with someone that they would say this? If the NRA doesn't want to continue to look like complete assholes, they need to kick this guy out.

"Colion Noir took a moment to address the recent shooting at a Maryland high school that was cut short by a St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s deputy. Had a similar “good guy with a gun” been present at Marjory Douglas High School, Noir taunted the student organizers, “no one would know your names.”"

Wow, what in the world has that guy been drinking these days? He makes it sound like those who are still here should be saying "Thank you." to those who are no longer here!

God bless you and those who miss their friends and family always!!!

Holly

The marching kids already know that the NRA has bought Congress, who are not going to do anything about the slaughter. They also know that the reactionaries on boards like this are too blind to see that something must be done. What they are doing is talking to their own generation, and sharing strength with each other. They are going to be voters, and they are gathering support from kids like themselves, who have not yet been brainwashed by AM radio about the black helicopters. America does not have to stand alone in the world as a place where mass killings is the norm. They intend to change that. And, they are right.

Suicide is not illegal

We still lock people up for attempting it.
When was the last time anyone was tried in a court of law and found guilty of a crime for attempting suicide?
Who is in jail because they attempted suicide?

The most they can do is a 72 hour hold in a psych ward.

A 72 hour hold is the same as being locked up. It is legal enforced and you can't leave or cops will bring you back and you'll more than likely have your hold extended by a judge.

Suicide is a choice and it's none of your business

The law says otherwise.
Suicide is not illegal

Do you expect them to arrest a dead person?
I think if the cops come up on someone trying to commit suicide they should shoot them. The only thing that bothers me in Texas with my CHL, is that I can shoot someone trying to harm me, but they wont let me shoot someone trying to commit suicide. It's just not fair at all, is it?

Nope, sorry, I'm not criticizing you. And unless you don't look white at all...and that includes white Hispanic (NBC news description of George Zimmerman)...it is racist to criticize a black person, especially a black person in a traditionally white roll, like President of the United States or NRA Spokesperson/Show Host.

I don't make these rules...liberals do. I just try to apply them across the board equitably.

Equality is a Bourgeoisie concept, Lewd and his fellow Stalinists reject it.

When Lewd fights to outlaw free speech, he only means to silence the enemies of the party. Joy Behr is still free to go on the View and declare Christianity a mental illness.

Lewd and the other Marxists seek to replace civil rights with party privilege.

There is a saying I am going to paraphrase:

Just because you have the right to say something, doesn't mean you should say it.

Do you need me to translate that to you?

For example if you go to a funeral where a friend is burying their child who died of a drug overdose, are you going to say to them, "Sorry for your loss but if they were doing drugs they deserved it."

That's right, because they could have still had their friends ALIVE!

The law says otherwise.
Suicide is not illegal

I think if the cops come up on someone trying to commit suicide they should shoot them. The only thing that bothers me in Texas with my CHL, is that I can shoot someone trying to harm me, but they wont let me shoot someone trying to commit suicide. It's just not fair at all, is it?

You just cracked the top ten in dumbest posts in the history of USMB. I knew you could do it.

If you criticize Noir, it's cuz you're a racist.

View attachment 184508

No, I'll criticize him because he is a fucking idiot.
I criticized Obama because he was a fuckin' idiot...but liberals claimed the only reason one could possibly oppose him was racism.

So...there you go...you are obviously a racist.
Who said it was the only reason?....name names.

That's right, because they could have still had their friends ALIVE!

Sadly I believe some people on here think that some of the kids now on tv are glad their friends died in order for all this to happen.

The law says otherwise.
Suicide is not illegal

You just cracked the top ten in dumbest posts in the history of USMB. I knew you could do it.
How is it dumb? They would be stopping someone from killing someone.

Nope, sorry, I'm not criticizing you. And unless you don't look white at all...and that includes white Hispanic (NBC news description of George Zimmerman)...it is racist to criticize a black person, especially a black person in a traditionally white roll, like President of the United States or NRA Spokesperson/Show Host.

I don't make these rules...liberals do. I just try to apply them across the board equitably.

Equality is a Bourgeoisie concept, Lewd and his fellow Stalinists reject it.

When Lewd fights to outlaw free speech, he only means to silence the enemies of the party. Joy Behr is still free to go on the View and declare Christianity a mental illness.

Lewd and the other Marxists seek to replace civil rights with party privilege.

There is a saying I am going to paraphrase:

Just because you have the right to say something, doesn't mean you should say it.

Do you need me to translate that to you?

For example if you go to a funeral where a friend is burying their child who died of a drug overdose, are you going to say to them, "Sorry for your loss but if they were doing drugs they deserved it."
Sure. Translate that to us please.

The law says otherwise.
Suicide is not illegal

How is it dumb? They would be stopping someone from killing someone.

If you don't know why your statement is dumb, you are more stupid than I thought you were... which I didn't even know was possible. Maybe you should find someone that has attempted suicide and ask them if they regret it.

Every student and facaulty member knew Cruz was dangerous as did local law enforcement and the FBI.

They failed to act. The public has been told over and over to report these threats...yet they still do not.

It's was not the gun. It was the failure of multiple people leading up to the incident.

The students are being used by the Democrats and Media to promote their agenda. They are not looking for "solutions". So stop blowing smoke ip everyone's ass.

Um, making it harder for crazy people like Cruz to get guns isn't a solution? Because it sounds like a solution to me.

It actually sounds like the OBVIOUS solution. If his teachers thought he was the most likely to shoot up a school, then you don't let him buy a gun.
Its already required by law to run background checks on individuals wanting to purchase guns...looking for both a criminal and mental health record.
On private sales?
All gun shows?

Forum List

Back