Nationalist Faction Within The White House Feuded With Mark Meadows Amid Plot To Keep Trump In Power

When Biden cut America's energy production, Putin made billions on oil which gave him the wherwithall to invade Ukraine and cause worldwide inflation. Let's go Brandon!!
You're missing some points.

President Biden didn't cut energy production as much as energy producers shut themselves down during Covid (mostly during Trump's time) because demand was so low. Oil fields and rigs have been slow to reopen largely because the corporations aren't convinced that it will pay off long-term, because so many of us may be driving electric cars in five or ten years.

What Biden *has* done is refuse to open up a bunch of environmentally protected lands, which the corporations would jump at, because it would be bad global-climate-wise, and sure as hell isn't going to ask the likes of Iran or Venezuela for help. He did, though, release a lot of gas from our strategic reserve, but that only made a moderate-sized dent.

Meanwhile, Russia and Saudi Arabia—who don't give a hairy shit about climate, and will happily gouge us all for every penny they can—had a pissing contest over the oil market which made prices rise all over.

Gas prices are soaring worldwide. Biden can only do so much, but it is mostly because of nature, capitalism, and other countries' messing with the market.

President Biden didn't cut energy production as much as energy producers shut themselves down during Covid (mostly during Trump's time) because demand was so low. Oil fields and rigs have been slow to reopen largely because the corporations aren't convinced that it will pay off long-term, because so many of us may be driving electric cars in five or ten years.

What Biden *has* done is refuse to open up a bunch of environmentally protected lands, which the corporations would jump at, because it would be bad global-climate-wise, and sure as hell isn't going to ask the likes of Iran or Venezuela for help. He did, though, release a lot of gas from our strategic reserve, but that only made a moderate-sized dent.

Meanwhile, Russia and Saudi Arabia—who don't give a hairy shit about climate, and will happily gouge us all for every penny they can—had a pissing contest over the oil market which made prices rise all over.

Gas prices are soaring worldwide. Biden can only do so much, but it is mostly because of nature, capitalism, and other countries' messing with the market.
There was no need for the Covid pandemic panic. We did not need to slow production, shut down businesses, etc. Democrats are largely responsible for that and Biden did not help by re instituting restrictions on leases and permits. When Trump left office, gas prices were not that high but because of Biden they skyrocketed. The environmental scare is baseless in the first place but, they have convinced a bunch of snowflakes that the Earth's climate is somehow changing because of humans. Nevermind there has never been 1 experiment where humans can control global climate. It's all a sham. Remember too, that Biden pledged to shut down the fossil fuel industry.

Biden economy vs Trump economy

You guys are beyond help. If you were on the Titanic, you'd be rushing to the low end
All the financial experts, even the feds, agree that inflation is difficult to control. The pandemic caused worker shortages, which caused real wage hikes, which in turn fueled massive spending which led to a higher prices all around. A thorough investigation might prove noteworthy price gouging by various groups. Other than that, it's the normal cycle. Oil will never be cheap again because we're running out of it very quickly. In the next decade, when supplies are even more depleted and if the demand is still there, prices will be through the roof. And nobody, not even a president, can change that outcome. We keep making the same mistake, putting all our eggs in one basket. We finally need to start using our heads and cooperating to solve all the problems we are facing.

They just want to argue, they're not going to listen anyway. Excellent presentation, thank you again.

All the financial experts, even the feds, agree that inflation is difficult to control. The pandemic caused worker shortages, which caused real wage hikes, which in turn fueled massive spending which led to a higher prices all around. A thorough investigation might prove noteworthy price gouging by various groups. Other than that, it's the normal cycle. Oil will never be cheap again because we're running out of it very quickly. In the next decade, when supplies are even more depleted and if the demand is still there, prices will be through the roof. And nobody, not even a president, can change that outcome. We keep making the same mistake, putting all our eggs in one basket. We finally need to start using our heads and cooperating to solve all the problems we are facing.
Covid did not cause worker shortages, draconian mostly Democrat restrictions did that. Today, we see that those restrictions did absolutely nothing to curb Covid which just dissipated which is typical of a flu virus. Democrats used Covid to ruin Trump's economy. The CDC admitted they over counted so-called 'Covid deaths.' We are not running out of oil, we have enough for hundreds of years. No one is saying to put our eggs in one basket. Most are saying keep the oil flowing and, in the meantime, work on viable energy alternatives. We cannot just turn of the energy spigot based on unproven global warming hand wringing without an adequate replacement and infrastructure.

Nope, stupid. :itsok: Inflation is happening worldwide. The high cost of fuel is happening worldwide. America and 'Brandon' are trying to cope with post COVID issues in supply and demand. Your retarded magaturd politics aren't necessary
Uh nope, as soon as your king took the rein's, he began countering everything Trump did whether it was good or mediocre, and of course this was due to a huge word called "SPITE". Every bit of what we are experiencing now as a nation is due to the damned "SPITEFULNESS" of the Dimocrats who were ready to destroy this country than have another Christian conservative value promoted in it. FACT.

The Dimocrats are riding the lightening, and it will take them straight into HELL. FACT.

Wait a minute now, first you say oil companies were just shutting themselves down (even during Trump's time), because they saw the writing on the wall, but then you go straight into this - "What Biden *has* done is refuse to open up a bunch of environmentally protected lands, which the corporations would jump at" ?????? So which is it, are they seeing the signs and just shutting down or are they chomping at the bits while Biden is denying them the permits they need ????????? ROTFLMBO.

Uh nope, as soon as your king took the rein's, he began countering everything Trump did whether it was good or mediocre, and of course this was due to a huge word called "SPITE". Every bit of what we are experiencing now as a nation is due to the damned "SPITEFULNESS" of the Dimocrats who were ready to destroy this country than have another Christian conservative value promoted in it. FACT.

The Dimocrats are riding the lightening, and it will take them straight into HELL. FACT.
U mad, bro? :auiqs.jpg: 'Cause you sound a little bit mad.

Americans know inflation is being brought on by your great groomer king Brandon and his ultra groomers intentionally, along with the shortages.
No president wants to have problems with their administration, all presidents, up until trump, wanted to serve the people of the United States. Only an idiot would want to have shortages and inflation, you're not making any sense. You obviously didn't think this thought process out at all.

Wait a minute now, first you say oil companies were just shutting themselves down (even during Trump's time), because they saw the writing on the wall, but then you go straight into this - "What Biden *has* done is refuse to open up a bunch of environmentally protected lands, which the corporations would jump at" ?????? So which is it, are they seeing the signs and just shutting down or are they chomping at the bits while Biden is denying them the permits they need ????????? ROTFLMBO.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I know there is one federal lease (I think in the gulf) that was scrapped due to lack of interest, but there was another in Alaska that at least one oil company wants to drill in, but President Biden put a freeze on all oil leases on federal land. I imagine that their geological surveys have told them that place would be extra lucrative, but beyond that I'm not *that* much of an oil industry insider to give a really detailed answer.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I know there is one federal lease (I think in the gulf) that was scrapped due to lack of interest, but there was another in Alaska that at least one oil company wants to drill in, but President Biden put a freeze on all oil leases on federal land. I imagine that their geological surveys have told them that place would be extra lucrative, but beyond that I'm not *that* much of an oil industry insider to give a really detailed answer.
https://biological University.org>news New Data: biden's first year drilling permits stops trumps by 34%. Plus many more, such as; www.washingtonpost.com a year after pausing new oil and gas leases, Biden has forged a head of Trump by opening up more oil fields. So Biden is a very reasonable man, and he wants his economy to flourish, therefore he's doing all he recently can do.

https://biological University.org>news New Data: biden's first year drilling permits stops trumps by 34%. Plus many more, such as; www.washingtonpost.com a year after pausing new oil and gas leases, Biden has forged a head of Trump by opening up more oil fields. So Biden is a very reasonable man, and he wants his economy to flourish, therefore he's doing all he recently can do.
"All he reasonably can do. "

Exactly.

One does not build a Gallows for a riot. Pence was maybe 40-Feet away at one point from Insurrectionists. They would killed him had they gotten their hands on him. Same for Pelosi an AOC.
I think trump's goose is finally cooked. If he doesn't serve prison time it would be a crime.

Attempting to stop an obvious UNiparty coup is not treason.
Aiding & abetting the UNiparty the coup was the actual treason & I also hope those responsible pay the full price.
I know the country is already paying the price.
Maybe that's why most voters now realize the election was stolen

There is no proof whatsoever that the election was "Stolen", however there is proof that the Traitor wanted to committ Voter Fraud, those calls to Georgia prove that. The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Butt Kiss Coward called by Kemp and Raffensperger pressuring them "find" votes that were not there.

To support a charge or charges of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud you must first phsyical evidence to support such a charge or charges. No such evidence has to date has been brought forward or proven to be based on facts.

Over Sixty (60) Lawsuits were filed alleging Election/Voter Fraud. Over Sixty (60) Lawsuits alleging Election/Voter Fraud were tossed. Including cases brought Judges appointed by the Traitor.

Fun fact to know and tell about those calls made by the Traitor Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Raffensperger of Georgia. Both Washington, D.C. (Where the calls were originated) and the State of Georgia (Where the calls were received) allow for taping of teleponic communications as long there is consent to do so.

Kemp told the Traitor his call(s) were being taped and the Traitor had no problem with it. Raffensperger told the Traitor that only was his call being taped, but the Chief Counsel for the Secretary of State's Office was in room at the time of the call. The Traitor had no problem with those call(s) being taped.

Those calls are proof that the Traitor wanted both the Governor and the Secretary of State for Georgia to committ Voter Fraud...I.E "Find" those votes. Which would have been Election Fraud.

There is no proof whatsoever that the election was "Stolen", however there is proof that the Traitor wanted to committ Voter Fraud, those calls to Georgia prove that. The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Butt Kiss Coward called by Kemp and Raffensperger pressuring them "find" votes that were not there.

To support a charge or charges of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud you must first phsyical evidence to support such a charge or charges. No such evidence has to date has been brought forward or proven to be based on facts.

Over Sixty (60) Lawsuits were filed alleging Election/Voter Fraud. Over Sixty (60) Lawsuits alleging Election/Voter Fraud were tossed. Including cases brought Judges appointed by the Traitor.

Fun fact to know and tell about those calls made by the Traitor Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Raffensperger of Georgia. Both Washington, D.C. (Where the calls were originated) and the State of Georgia (Where the calls were received) allow for taping of teleponic communications as long there is consent to do so.

Kemp told the Traitor his call(s) were being taped and the Traitor had no problem with it. Raffensperger told the Traitor that only was his call being taped, but the Chief Counsel for the Secretary of State's Office was in room at the time of the call. The Traitor had no problem with those call(s) being taped.

Those calls are proof that the Traitor wanted both the Governor and the Secretary of State for Georgia to committ Voter Fraud...I.E "Find" those votes. Which would have been Election Fraud.
Of course there is actually much proof of massive cheating in multiple ways but I don't expect someone like yourself to know this.
Will full ignorance is still ignorance & blatantly cheating is still illegal despite what you or other progbots have to say.
Dems cheat in elections as a general rule but they are now being forced to do it out in the open as well.
You believe what you want, it's a free country.
I'll still go with what I observed & common sense. I will continue to proclaim the fact that Pedo Joe is an illegitimate patsy in a dirty diaper installed by fraud.
I will continue to tell everyone that the people behind this are treasonous agents for globalist powers & should face the harshest consequences possible.
I will always say Let's Go Brandon & FJB whenever & wherever I want.
IDC what anyone else says, particularly those brainwashed enough to vote for a guy with no support & late stage dementia.
Is that OK with you since we still live in a fee country?

Of course there is actually much proof of massive cheating in multiple ways but I don't expect someone like yourself to know this.
Will full ignorance is still ignorance & blatantly cheating is still illegal despite what you or other progbots have to say.
Dems cheat in elections as a general rule but they are now being forced to do it out in the open as well.
You believe what you want, it's a free country.
I'll still go with what I observed & common sense. I will continue to proclaim the fact that Pedo Joe is an illegitimate patsy in a dirty diaper installed by fraud.
I will continue to tell everyone that the people behind this are treasonous agents for globalist powers & should face the harshest consequences possible.
I will always say Let's Go Brandon & FJB whenever & wherever I want.
IDC what anyone else says, particularly those brainwashed enough to vote for a guy with no support & late stage dementia.
Is that OK with you since we still live in a fee country?
Just like trump, you are free to believe any delusions you wish. But when those delusions of yours lead to crimes against the United States you are talking about a whole other ball game.

According to yesterday's testimony at the 01-06 Committe, the Traitor knew there was no way forward for him. His aides were telling him he had lost. Eastman even admitted to it and still continued to lie.

There is no provision in the United States Constitution that would have allowed Pence to just toss out Electoral Votes. To do so would been clearly Unconstitutional.

The Traitor knows he is lying to his MAGA Meathead followers. He cannot face the fact that he is 100% Grade AAAA LOSER!!!!!

Forum List

Back