Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

Yup, that's the way to reach out to minority votes, guys.

Reaching out to minority votes got us Barack Hussein Obama, twice. No thanks.
Nope, the GOP did no such thing in a caring and sensible way. Lecturing will not work. So you want the GOP to be the minority party in the future.

Whatever doofus. No one in the real world agrees with your nonsense.
Says the doofus, who thinks that lecturing minorities, in this case native First Peoples to do as whites tell them they should do will work.

Lots of people move to my neighborhood. Yes its safe.
If lots of people are moving in, then lots are moving out.
Only the poor whites that cant afford to rent and keep up appearances anymore. You know. Like you. We're getting a lot of Asian, Mexican, and East Indian families buying homes.
No blacks moving in?
Of course they are. Where I live there are plenty of Blacks.

Unfortunately for them they are not in the position of strength, they lost that long ago. ;)
Well whites did trick them until they built up their numbers. White boy motto...."Might makes right". White people are very violent.
Many of the white people that came here way back then were sent, as criminals, from other countries.

History repeats itself. I wonder what the outcome of the new flow of criminals being sent here will be?

Unfortunately for them they are not in the position of strength, they lost that long ago. ;)
Well whites did trick them until they built up their numbers. White boy motto...."Might makes right". White people are very violent.
Many of the white people that came here way back then were sent, as criminals, from other countries.

History repeats itself. I wonder what the outcome of the new flow of criminals being sent here will be?
Nothing like what whites did. They probably will settle in. The italians came and had large mafias (still do) but a lot of them are straight and have real jobs. Contrast that with people of color not enslaved or wronged by american whites.

Last edited:
Where I live there are plenty of Blacks.
Then you live in a bad neighborhood.

My zip is 91401, whats yours?
I live in a great neighborhood.
I'm sure you do.

4cb6cb43-103b-4967-82ef-4858e6d377a2.jpg

8b0e0b171fd5f24bda18babe370ceb67_xlarge.jpeg

Which one is you?

Last edited:
I wonder how property values have been in Ferguson over the last year?

Forum List

Back