Native American group targets kids; leftists respond with circle jerk "whitey bad" narrative

Just wow, thank you.
And yes, the Native American approached the kids. It appeared he was trying to join in with them.
Desperate lies from conservative republicans because these MAGA thugs made them look bad. Next up....blaming "black muslims" like the head thug's mommy did.

BTW....your supposed "student's" letter sure sounds like it was written by someone who's original language is NOT English...wink...wink...

I mean, c'mon....
"At the present time, I have an urgent request that truly is of the utmost importance, a request that supersedes my entire being and applies to the integrity of all Americans."

:71: Next he'll be asking you to send money to Nigeria......:71:
yeah, too bad there is an actual video that backs up my assessment

better luck next time baw

You know your links in your so-called student's letter don't work, right?
I never said they did, I said they could be audited - you will have to type out the address, as my letter is a jpeg image
So...provide a link to videos I can actually look at.
this video shows starts with the black protesters

also shows the group of Natives approaching the kids as they are standing on steps waiting for their bus

Just wow, thank you.
And yes, the Native American approached the kids. It appeared he was trying to join in with them.
yeah, too bad there is an actual video that backs up my assessment

better luck next time baw

You know your links in your so-called student's letter don't work, right?
I never said they did, I said they could be audited - you will have to type out the address, as my letter is a jpeg image
So...provide a link to videos I can actually look at.
this video shows starts with the black protesters

also shows the group of Natives approaching the kids as they are standing on steps waiting for their bus

there are a bunch of videos out now that show the whole story, inclusing several that are WAY better than this one quoted (I posted a few more after this one)

this story is officially debunked insofar as the angle that the kids did anything wrong

yet, many leftists are still holding on

sad

We can all see the videos.
KID is good , kid did good , GO Kid . Kid did nothing WRONG Bode .
Teenage thugs are cool as long as they are MAGA, right?

What did they do that was thuggish?

Do you know what the noun "thug" means?

• 1. A violent person, especially a criminal.

‘he was attacked by a gang of thugs’

• 2. A member of an organization of robbers and assassins in India. Devotees of the goddess Kali, the Thugs waylaid and strangled their victims, usually travellers, in a ritually prescribed manner. They were suppressed by the British in the 1830s.

I don't see where a group of peaceful Catholic Prep School boys from Kentucky who didn't lift a hand in anger met either definition.

Robert Barnes of Barnes law is going to be at least one of their attorneys. They getting ready to sue everybody. I've been looking at Barnes' Twitter feed and he is tweeting at CNN and other outlets telling them to retract.

quote:
Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law

Retract this libel @ananavarro or let us know where we can serve the lawsuit

They literally have hundreds of people they’re about to file suit on... they’re posting this google doc for people to share people who targeted the kids LINK

One guy says different and that changes everything?

No.

No, video EVIDENCE PROVES different. But you sordid leftists continue your slanderous, lying diatribes without shame regardless of FACTS.

Lying and deception, it's your trademark

Robert Barnes of Barnes law is going to be at least one of their attorneys. They getting ready to sue everybody. I've been looking at Barnes' Twitter feed and he is tweeting at CNN and other outlets telling them to retract.

quote:
Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law

Retract this libel @ananavarro or let us know where we can serve the lawsuit

They literally have hundreds of people they’re about to file suit on... they’re posting this google doc for people to share people who targeted the kids LINK

About time. The Left only thrives on lies and deception.
I've advocated for this for a long time. These people need to be held accountable.
For too long they've been able to say and do anything, lie to ANY extent with no consequences.

That MUST STOP
The only problem is that if it comes before a Leftist Judge, they will ALWAYS rule in favor of the Left perpetrator REGARDLESS of FACT & LAW.

Leftism is a cancer that is sickening and weakening America....actually the entire Western civilization.

Last edited:
damage control after the grossly inappropriate initial statement?

I was not aware that the school had even walked back their 1st response...

Covington Catholic High School 'May Sue' Mainstream Media Outlets

This is JUST IN: Covington Catholic High School “may sue” Mainstream Media outlets for spreading “Fake News” about their students allegedly “harrasing a Native American veteran.”

This is JUST IN: Covington Catholic High School “may sue” Mainstream Media outlets for spreading “Fake News” about their students allegedly “harrasing a Native American veteran.”

Wow.

That takes some chutzpah as the school as well as the Diocese of Covington that owns the school, already threw the students under the bus after the first Fake News reports came out.

Wow.

That takes some chutzpah as the school as well as the Diocese of Covington that owns the school, already threw the students under the bus after the first Fake News reports came out.
like I said, damage control

and I'd bet anything that the school was pressured to make the initial statement from higher up in the church...

ixdr2d.jpg

iv6xf06qmsb21.jpg

r48wr1gvppb21.jpg

eg48j5m6apb21.jpg

They say that Nathan Phillips is a Vietnam veteran- is this true, has this fact been checked?

If he was born in 1955, he was barely old enough to see action as an American in Vietnam. I guess technically, its possible, but I'd like to see verification.

Sounds like bullshit to me, but I've been wrong before. I just want this alleged indian to verify his claim.

Wow.

yea, i was thinking "why not wait for full story before condemning your own students?

NOW they want to fight for them?

One guy says different and that changes everything?

No.
/-----/ There is video evidence - you know what evidence is. right?
Covington Catholic High School students smeared by mainstream media lies -- Don't expect an apology
The videos show that (the Injun) Phillips and some of his associates were the ones who instigated the confrontation. It was Phillips who thrust his drum in the face of the teenage boy wearing the MAGA hat.

“White people go back to Europe where you came from,” one of the activists shouted at the Catholic students. “This is not your land.”

And the young man in the so-called “stare down” can be seen trying to calm down a classmate while one of the adult activists cursed the child.

The boys were also accused of chanting, “Build that wall.” However, based on the videos I’ve seen there is no evidence to back up those accusations.

Statement from the student who was attacked by Phillips and defamed by the Prog-Media:

I am providing this factual account of what happened on Friday afternoon at the Lincoln Memorial to correct misinformation and outright lies being spread about my family and me.

I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protestor. I arrived at the Lincoln Memorial at 4:30 p.m. I was told to be there by 5:30 p.m., when our busses were due to leave Washington for the trip back to Kentucky. We had been attending the March for Life rally and then had split up into small groups to do sightseeing.

When we arrived, we noticed four African American protestors who were also on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. I am not sure what they were protesting, and I did not interact with them. I did hear them direct derogatory insults at our school group.

The protestors said hateful things. They called us “racists,” “bigots,” “white crackers,” “faggots,” and “incest kids.” They also taunted an African American student from my school by telling him that we would “harvest his organs.” I have no idea what that insult means, but it was startling to hear.

Because we were being loudly attacked and taunted in public, a student in our group asked one of our teacher chaperones for permission to begin our school spirit chants to counter the hateful things that were being shouted at our group. The chants are commonly used at sporting events. They are all positive in nature and sound like what you would hear at any high school. Our chaperone gave us permission to use our school chants. We would not have done that without obtaining permission from the adults in charge of our group.

At no time did I hear any student chant anything other than the school spirit chants. I did not witness or hear any students chant “build that wall” or anything hateful or racist at any time. Assertions to the contrary are simply false. Our chants were loud because we wanted to drown out the hateful comments that were being shouted at us by the protestors.

After a few minutes of chanting, the Native American protestors, who I hadn’t previously noticed, approached our group. The Native American protestors had drums and were accompanied by at least one person with a camera.

The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him. I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face.

I never interacted with this protestor. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled and confused as to why he had approached me. We had already been yelled at by another group of protestors, and when the second group approached I was worried that a situation was getting out of control where adults were attempting to provoke teenagers...

Statement from the Covington Catholic High School junior in the viral video at Lincoln Memorial | NKyTribune

Don't you know exploiting reaction to fake and altered videos only works on pseudo-cons and is only allowed in the Rabid Right-wing echo chamber.

This be beyond the pale appalling. Progs are now trying to get universities to rescind their acceptances of the Catholic boys applications.

activists.jpeg

Forum List

Back