Navy brass who do not want terrorist killed to resign over Trump defending Eddie Gallagher

Navy Secretary threatened to resign, but not the Top SEAL officer: officials

I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.....

Hey shit for brains, Gallagher doesn't work by himself.

He is part of a team. A team that testified against him.

A team that doesn't want him back on it.

How do you think that's going to work out?
With the navy secretary getting fired

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

At some point Trump is gonna get tired of winning

PS if you defend isis I will do the same to you as you are the traitor

ISIS did not exist until the US illegally invaded Iraq, turned it over to Iran, and caused all the secular Sunni to become unemployed.
Then suddenly the US let the Sunni out of detention, and they suddenly have millions worth of new Toyotas, weapons, etc.
Isn't it clear it was the US that faked ISIS?
Who else let them out of prison and who else could have gotten all those trucks and weapons to them?
In fact, who else could ambassador Stevens been delivering weapons to in Benghazi?
Benghazi was all ISIS and al Qaeda.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Dude a local admitted to splitting the shits throat to save him from being tortured by the local military

Fuck off and die you Islamic shit

Make sure you cut off all the little girls vaginas first

Wrong.
It was not a local who killed the suspect, but the corpsman.
And he did not slit the suspects throat, it was Gallaghar who did that.
He just blocked the airway.
But clearly it was Gallaghar who tried to murder the suspect, stabbed him with a knife, and took the picture with the dying suspect.

{...
Brian O’Rourke, Navy Region Southwest spokesman for Commander Rear Adm. Bette Bolivar, told the Navy Times that the Navy “will not be dropping premeditated murder charges against Chief Petty Officer Gallagher, despite Petty Officer [Corey] Scott’s testimony. The credibility of a witness is for the jury to decide.”

Scott on Thursday revealed under oath – and under the protection of immunity that was granted by the government – that he, Gallagher and others had treated the ISIS fighter when he was brought in to Seal Team 7 for about 20 minutes. The detainee appeared to be stabilized but then Gallagher stabbed the ISIS fighter below his collarbone, Scott had testified.

Then, Scott, a SEAL medic, went over and made the decision to cover the ISIS fighter’s breathing tube so he would die by asphyxiation, or suffocation, which he did.

“I knew he was going to die anyway, and I wanted to save him from waking up to whatever would happen to him,” Scott said during his testimony, the Navy Times reported.
...}
SEAL Gallagher still facing murder charges even after another SEAL confesses to the murder

And you know nothing of Islam.
Islam is a reformed version of Judaism, with the exact same Old Testament.

I hope he killed more than one

Have you sawed off anyone's head today scumbag

You are referring to ISIS decapitations with a knife, which is against Islam.
ISIS has not a single cleric backing them.
They are totally unIslamic.
They are secular Sunni created and likely supported by the US.
No Moslem would ever saw at anyone's throat.
No scumbag I am referring to heads being cut off with dull saws. Fuck you Arab scum

Which is neither allowed by Islam or anything approaching an Arab tradition.
So is a fake action someone who is not Arab or Moslem is promoting.
So you are denying that isis and the taliban are sawing peoples heads off

Fuck you mohammed

Clear enough shithead

He is a war criminal and lose cannon. Read his bio.

You guys taking his side have nothing to say when civilians and innocents get their head cut off, or set on fire.

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.

That's dumb.

The rule of laws of engagement is no more. That gives military men or women the right to kill indiscriminately and rape whoever they want, or torture them and put videos of them on you tube.

Nothing is moral with his disgusting Potus.

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.
He is guilty of war crimes and this is what is endearing him to CRCs.

If this is the case, that Gallagher committed war crimes then shall we go back through all out wars and prosicute folks for war crimes? What would qualify? Would we go back to Vietnam? Korea ? WW2? We can decorate a veteran after he is dead, should we convict people that have already passed?

Wrong.
It was not a local who killed the suspect, but the corpsman.
And he did not slit the suspects throat, it was Gallaghar who did that.
He just blocked the airway.
But clearly it was Gallaghar who tried to murder the suspect, stabbed him with a knife, and took the picture with the dying suspect.

{...
Brian O’Rourke, Navy Region Southwest spokesman for Commander Rear Adm. Bette Bolivar, told the Navy Times that the Navy “will not be dropping premeditated murder charges against Chief Petty Officer Gallagher, despite Petty Officer [Corey] Scott’s testimony. The credibility of a witness is for the jury to decide.”

Scott on Thursday revealed under oath – and under the protection of immunity that was granted by the government – that he, Gallagher and others had treated the ISIS fighter when he was brought in to Seal Team 7 for about 20 minutes. The detainee appeared to be stabilized but then Gallagher stabbed the ISIS fighter below his collarbone, Scott had testified.

Then, Scott, a SEAL medic, went over and made the decision to cover the ISIS fighter’s breathing tube so he would die by asphyxiation, or suffocation, which he did.

“I knew he was going to die anyway, and I wanted to save him from waking up to whatever would happen to him,” Scott said during his testimony, the Navy Times reported.
...}
SEAL Gallagher still facing murder charges even after another SEAL confesses to the murder

And you know nothing of Islam.
Islam is a reformed version of Judaism, with the exact same Old Testament.

No scumbag I am referring to heads being cut off with dull saws. Fuck you Arab scum

Fuck you mohammed

Clear enough shithead

Anyone who knows anything at all about Islam knows that the Quran prescribes beheading because there is no other means of execution that is more quick and painless.

{...
Beheading was a standard method of execution in pre-modern Islamic law, similarly to pre-modern European law. Its use had been abandoned in most countries by the end of the 20th century. Currently, it is used only in Saudi Arabia. It also remains a legal method of execution in Qatar, Yemen, and was reportedly used in 2001 in Iran according to Amnesty International, where it is no longer in use.[1]

In recent times, non-state Jihadist organizations such as ISIS and Tawhid and Jihad have used beheading as a method of killing captives. Since 2002, they have circulated beheading videos as a form of terror and propaganda.[2][3] Their actions have been condemned by other militant and terrorist groups, as well as by mainstream Islamic scholars and organizations.
The use of beheading for punishment continued well into the 20th century in both Islamic and non-Islamic nations.[4][5] When done properly, it was once considered a humane and honorable method of execution.
...}
Beheading in Islam - Wikipedia

My claim is that ISIS is not religious at all, but a fake created and put on by the US, or someone else.

The rule of laws of engagement is no more. That gives military men or women the right to kill indiscriminately and rape whoever they want, or torture them and put videos of them on you tube.

Nothing is moral with his disgusting Potus.

Swine.

Fuck you mohammed

Clear enough shithead

Anyone who knows anything at all about Islam knows that the Quran prescribes beheading because there is no other means of execution that is more quick and painless.

{...
Beheading was a standard method of execution in pre-modern Islamic law, similarly to pre-modern European law. Its use had been abandoned in most countries by the end of the 20th century. Currently, it is used only in Saudi Arabia. It also remains a legal method of execution in Qatar, Yemen, and was reportedly used in 2001 in Iran according to Amnesty International, where it is no longer in use.[1]

In recent times, non-state Jihadist organizations such as ISIS and Tawhid and Jihad have used beheading as a method of killing captives. Since 2002, they have circulated beheading videos as a form of terror and propaganda.[2][3] Their actions have been condemned by other militant and terrorist groups, as well as by mainstream Islamic scholars and organizations.
The use of beheading for punishment continued well into the 20th century in both Islamic and non-Islamic nations.[4][5] When done properly, it was once considered a humane and honorable method of execution.
...}

My claim is that ISIS is not religious at all, but a fake created and put on by the US, or someone else.
I will burn your Quran then piss on it to put the fire out then give it back to you

bodecea, been a long time cupcake - I forgot just how entertaining and predictable you can be I don't think you are stupid. You just have a hard time thinking. Strictly for entertainment purposes would you mind collecting your thoughts and recomposing them into a comprehendable format instead of your usual incoherent rants. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

If this is the case, that Gallagher committed war crimes then shall we go back through all out wars and prosicute folks for war crimes? What would qualify? Would we go back to Vietnam? Korea ? WW2? We can decorate a veteran after he is dead, should we convict people that have already passed?

Absolutely yes.
For example, we should denigrate Andrew Jackson for the massacres of the American natives he was guilty of.
History has to be made accurate and not turned into unreal legends that can be used to justify future atrocities.
War in general should be understood for the evil it is, and only justified in extreme defense against unprovoked attack.
And by the way, the US has not really been attacked since 1812.
The US has always been the aggressor.
If you think Pearl Habor is a retort, you are wrong, as the first shots on the morning of Dec. 7th, 1941 were when US ships attacked and sunk Japanese submarines.

Fuck you mohammed

Clear enough shithead

{...

...}

I will burn your Quran then piss on it to put the fire out then give it back to you

Why would I care?
My mother was Jewish so technically I am Jewish, but my father was Catholic, so the result was I was brought up Lutheran and ended up agnostic.

Fuck you mohammed

Clear enough shithead

{...

...}

Why would I care?
My mother was Jewish so technically I am Jewish, but my father was Catholic, so the result was I was brought up Lutheran and ended up agnostic.
Dude you are behaving as though what the Quoran says matters. It does not matter. What matters is these shitheads sawing peoples heads off and cutting off their own daughters vaginas.

Defend that and I piss on you in public for all to see and read

Proof positive that stupid people think bending over to placate terrorists will work...^^^^^^^

You cant be this fucking stupid, can you? You are a useful idiot and once they subjugate us they will kill you because they need to eliminate those who helped them gain power..

Look asswipe you are defending shitstains who throw men and women off roofs in front of the towns kids. Gallagher is welcome in my home for dinner any day. My dogs eat better than you
Isn't it interesting how you like to.....really like to...dwell on those who throw people off roofs. Bummer about our secular laws keeping religious fanatics of all stripes from doing that, isn't it?

Remember when Obama purged The Military of Patriotic Americans and promoted a bunch of political hacks to
Replace them?

This douche was one of them, and so is Vindman.

Navy Secretary threatened to resign, but not the Top SEAL officer: officials

I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.....
You russians love to denigrate our military, at least the hundreds of thousands who don't commit war crimes. Don't you, comrade?

Forum List

Back