Nazi Party On Rise In Germany & Sweden!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Strange feelings about this one. The Nazi party at least THIS time is going after islam and LAST time they were partners of islam. Now the Euro news service IS calling them radical right wingers but being a nationalist has NOTHING to do with a wing its a thinking based on your country serving YOU first before all others.

700 islamic "refugees" have disappeared off the radar and Germans have NO idea what they they are up to or where they are at. Seven hundred terrorists hidden in a sea of refugees. Of course if you looked into that sea of refugees the liberals would scream "Racial Profiling!"

These refugees/terrorists ARE the result of the Obama war in Syria much like the ones coming here. I think we conservatives NEED to remember to not only give Obama FULL credit for starting a war in Syria AND the resulting terrorist killings of Germans but ALSO he laid the ground work NEEDED to inspire and rise the Nazi party.

But then he IS a peace prize winner right?
THIRD REICH REVIVAL: MUSLIM REFUGEES FIREBOMBED AND BEATEN IN GERMANY

Last edited:
The Germans and Swedes are hardly nazis their survival as individuals and as a people is at stake.

off topic maybe but the use of the word Nazi might be a way to bring disrepute on people and orgs that just object to being flooded by muslim invaders . ----------- just a thought !!

Strange feelings about this one. The Nazi party at least THIS time is going after islam and LAST time they were partners of islam. Now the Euro news service IS calling them radical right wingers but being a nationalist has NOTHING to do with a wing its a thinking based on your country serving YOU first before all others.

700 islamic "refugees" have disappeared off the radar and Germans have NO idea what they they are up to or where they are at. Seven hundred terrorists hidden in a sea of refugees. Of course if you looked into that sea of refugees the liberals would scream "Racial Profiling!"

These refugees/terrorists ARE the result of the Obama war in Syria much like the ones coming here. I think we conservatives NEED to remember to not only give Obama FULL credit for starting a war in Syria AND the resulting terrorist killings of Germans but ALSO he laid the ground work NEEDED to inspire and rise the Nazi party.

Funny. You're more worried about Islamic refugees that have "disappeared off the radar" than you are about Nazi's firebombing and beating them.

Geez.

Shock horror.
The fact that the people of Germany are rising is no shock but the chance it COULD re-birth the Nazi party COULD spell horror.
That's ok. I've made my allegiance known. I also carry an islam flag just in case of that particular expedient.
Shock horror.
The fact that the people of Germany are rising is no shock but the chance it COULD re-birth the Nazi party COULD spell horror.
That's ok. I've made my allegiance known. I also carry an islam flag just in case of that particular expedient.
Oh and I attend a church, just in case the C Right get a grip.
As pointed out to me a bit ago in this thread the "L" press is calling them Nazis. They call themselves nationalists. That IS different.

Shock horror.
Shock horror.
As pointed out to me a bit ago in this thread the "L" press is calling them Nazis. They call themselves nationalists. That IS different.

Not really. The Nazi's were a german nationalist party. A lot of ugliness can be disguised as "nationalism".

Funny. You're more worried about Islamic refugees that have "disappeared off the radar" than you are about Nazi's firebombing and beating them.

Geez.
One I see as a threat {islam} the other I see is an "enigma".
The first I have seen grow and the second I was told was dead.

Shock horror.
Shock horror.
The press?

Shock horror.
Shock horror.

Not really. The Nazi's were a german nationalist party. A lot of ugliness can be disguised as "nationalism".
The first group has traction. The second? Could be coming.

Shock horror.
Shock horror.

A lot of ugly can be hidden under any title. "Republic" of China.
"Democratic" people of Vietnam.

Shock horror.

And don't forget the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Geez.
One I see as a threat {islam} the other I see is an "enigma".
The first I have seen grow and the second I was told was dead.

It's not really an "enigma" - nationalism (typically embraced by far right extremist parties) often gains a resurgence when countries are under economic stress, political instability or there are high rates of immigration - otherwise it lies dormant just beneath the surface. It's easy to use immigrants as scapegoats for everything that goes wrong.

And don't forget the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
So labels really don't mean much at this point anyway but the line up is strange. During WW2 islam was allies of Nazis. But this put Nazis on the SAME side as Jews. That the strange part. That's why the mixed feelings.

off topic maybe but the use of the word Nazi might be a way to bring disrepute on people and orgs that just object to being flooded by muslim invaders . ----------- just a thought !!
Had not thought of that. Thank you!
just a thought but no matter if its 'pegida' or just annoyed and concerned citizens the government will call them Nazis or rightists or whatever as they call the invading refugee invaders meek little lambs looking for safe haven . --- jmo and thought DarkFury !!

Forum List

Back