Nazis were Catholic?

... Catholic, Protestant, Episcopalian, Methodist, Born again, Jumpers for Jesus, what's the difference?

You all think that Jesus was God.

You all are either completely deluded or completely evil. ...

What is your own religion?

Christians believe that Jesus is a God that became a man.. Jews believe in a God that wants them to build a Temple to slaughter farm animals in and cares about what you eat and what you wear. Muslims believe in a God whose greatest prophet was a deranged child rapist who wants you on your knees five times a day.

I do not belong to or practice any religion.

I believe in an unknown God that never became a human being, an unknown God that doesn't give a shit about what you eat for dinner who doesn't need a home in a slaughterhouse, an unknown God that never chose a child rapist for a prophet and would never command human beings that evolved to walk upright to get down and grovel on their hands and knees five times a day...
But you were born Jewish, right?

... Catholic, Protestant, Episcopalian, Methodist, Born again, Jumpers for Jesus, what's the difference?

Christians believe that Jesus is a God that became a man.. Jews believe in a God that wants them to build a Temple to slaughter farm animals in and cares about what you eat and what you wear. Muslims believe in a God whose greatest prophet was a deranged child rapist who wants you on your knees five times a day.

I believe in an unknown God that never became a human being, an unknown God that doesn't give a shit about what you eat for dinner who doesn't need a home in a slaughterhouse, an unknown God that never chose a child rapist for a prophet and would never command human beings that evolved to walk upright to get down and grovel on their hands and knees five times a day...
And you quote scripture as your basis for your understanding of God.

Christians believe in a God that became a man.. Jews believe in a God that wants them to build a Temple to slaughter farm animals in and cares about what you eat and what you wear. Muslims believe in a God whose greatest prophet was a deranged child rapist who wants you on your knees five times a day.

This god is harmless.

I don’t mind people believing in heaven and hell just don’t tell me you know those places exist because it’s in your holy book written or inspired by god.

Yes he was brainwashed too and cherry picks just like all of you theists do

No. He who truly is God made himself known to me long before I ever picked up a bible to read.

When I did look into the scripture I saw that Abraham, Moses, the prophets, Jesus and his disciples also believed in the same unknown God as I do. Mohammed was just a false prophet.

You are a piece of trash in a garbage truck on its way to the dump.

No. He who truly is God made himself known to me long before I ever picked up a bible to read.

When I did look into the scripture I saw that Abraham, Moses, the prophets, Jesus and his disciples also believed in the same unknown God as I do. Mohammed was just a false prophet.

How did god make himself known to you? :popcorn:

It was the summer of 75 and I was on my way to see my girlfriend, minding my own business, thinking about how messed up the world was, and then suddenly storm clouds gathered, the sky turned orange, there was rapid flashes of lightning and peals of thunder and then God said to me in a great voice, " I am God, come up here" .

So I did and from up there, standing in his presence, I saw everything from the beginning to the end of time.

Last edited:

It was the summer of 75 and I was on my way to see my girlfriend, minding my own business, thinking about how messed up the world was, and then suddenly storm clouds gathered, the sky turned orange, there was rapid flashes of lightning and peals of thunder and then God said to me in a great voice, " I am God, come up here" .

So I did and from up there, standing in his presence, I saw everything from the beginning to the end of time.
Must have been great acid. :biggrin:

lol.... Well I did run around with guys who liked to party and dropped ten hits at a time, among other things, and we ventured into even more potent things for a while so I would know the difference. That was no acid trip. Especially since hallucinations of things that didn't happen yet don't end up on the news and become history.

lol.... Well I did run around with guys who liked to party and dropped ten hits at a time, among other things, and we ventured into even more potent things for a while so I would know the difference. That was no acid trip. Especially since hallucinations of things that didn't happen yet don't end up on the news and become history.
So what does the end of time look like? And what predictions did you make?

You have some balls. You go around acting like a degenerate moron, trying to peg me as a religious nutwad and then expect me to just give up the goods romeo?

I'm afraid thats eyes only classified information for the time being.

jesus complex

"You are a piece of trash in a garbage truck on its way to the dump."

how civil and religious of you. You must be a religious conservative.

decent people don't speak like that.

religious conservative? lol, is this your first day?

Don't get hysterical. I am only paying him back in his own coin.

You have some balls. You go around acting like a degenerate moron, trying to peg me as a religious nutwad and then expect me to just give up the goods romeo?

Ok then, tell me the one about goldilocks and the 3 bears, you probably witnessed that as well. :lol:

Ok then, tell me the one about goldilocks and the 3 bears, you probably witnessed that as well. :lol:

Nahh, I would rather talk about the tale of a puppet. It applies more specifically to you. You see, if naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a hee haw?

Hob is an aggressive sod heeb whose petty insults are only outdone by his religious delusions. And he cherry picks the bible for stuff he likes as having really happened and rejects the rest as allegorical.

Nahh, I would rather talk about the tale of a puppet. It applies more specifically to you. You see, if naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a hee haw?
You guys always claim some encounter with god, but when pressed on it, you all have nothing.

Hob is an aggressive sod heeb whose petty insults are only outdone by his religious delusions. And he cherry picks the bible for stuff he likes as having really happened and rejects the rest as allegorical.

Petty insults? lol... Are you trying to say you haven't been prancing around here like a perverted jackass masturbating in a public park in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon?

Gay Jesus, cum dribbles, anal sex, and all?

Hello?

Captain Kangaroo?

Petty insults? lol... Are you trying to say you haven't been prancing around here like a jackass masturbating in a public park in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon?

Gay Jesus, cum dribbles, anal sex, and all?

Hello?

Captain Kangaroo?
Your attempt at insults is juvenile, petty, unoriginal and dumb, but make you feel like a big man, because in real life, you're probably some small, bald, big-nosed loser with coke bottle glasses who never amounted to much in life.

Forum List

Back